How to buy GPS Alliance Holdings shares | A$0.055
Own GPS Alliance Holdings shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
GPS Alliance Holdings Limited is a real estate services business based in Australia. GPS Alliance Holdings shares (GPS) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.055 – the same closing value as a week prior. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $6.5 million.
How to buy shares in GPS Alliance Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for GPS Alliance Holdings . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: GPS. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until GPS Alliance Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.055, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of GPS Alliance Holdings . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- GPS Alliance Holdings key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is GPS Alliance Holdings stock a buy or sell?
- GPS Alliance Holdings performance over time
- GPS Alliance Holdings 's financials
- How volatile are GPS Alliance Holdings shares?
- Does GPS Alliance Holdings pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted GPS Alliance Holdings 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, GPS Alliance Holdings 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.055, which is 0.00% up on its pre-crash value of $0.055 and 0.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.055.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of GPS Alliance Holdings shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $1,000.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,000.00.
GPS Alliance Holdings share priceUse our graph to track the performance of GPS stocks over time.
GPS Alliance Holdings shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.055|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.055 - AUDA$0.055|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.055|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.055|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.0119|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy GPS Alliance Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
GPS Alliance Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-22)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-29)||0%|
|3 months (2020-07-29)||0%|
|6 months (2020-04-29)||0%|
|1 year (2019-10-29)||0%|
|2 years (2018-10-29)||-8.33%|
|3 years (2017-10-27)||511.11%|
|5 years (2015-10-29)||-63.33%|
GPS Alliance Holdings financials
|Gross profit TTM||$82,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-11.3%|
|Return on equity TTM||-79.94%|
|Market capitalisation||$6.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
GPS Alliance Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting GPS Alliance Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
GPS Alliance Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, GPS Alliance Holdings 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.055 up to $0.055. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while GPS Alliance Holdings 's is 0.2286. This would suggest that GPS Alliance Holdings 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
GPS Alliance Holdings overview
GPS Alliance Holdings Limited provides real estate agency services in Singapore. It is also involved in the construction business; and real estate and other activities in the property services sector. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Singapore.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy the US Vegan Climate ETF | N/AN/A
Steps to owning and managing buy US Vegan Climate ETF units.
How to buy Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares | A$0.023
Steps to owning and managing Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares from Australia.
How to buy GPS Alliance Holdings shares | $58.06
Steps to owning and managing Bunge Ltd shares from Australia.
How to buy GPS Alliance Holdings shares | $37.47
Steps to owning and managing Conagra Brands shares from Australia.
How to buy GPS Alliance Holdings shares | $67.1
Steps to owning and managing Kellogg Company shares from Australia.
How to buy GPS Alliance Holdings shares | $72.84
Steps to owning and managing Ingredion shares from Australia
How to buy GPS Alliance Holdings shares | $59.71
Steps to owning and managing Tyson Foods shares from Australia.
Where to buy writing pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy writing pencils online in Australia.
Where to buy wrapper & band sorter racks online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wrapper & band sorter racks online in Australia.
Where to buy wooden lead pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wooden lead pencils online in Australia.
Ask an Expert