How to buy Golden Rim Resources (GMR) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Golden Rim Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Golden Rim Resources Ltd is a gold business based in Australia. Golden Rim Resources shares (GMR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Golden Rim Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $543. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Golden Rim Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Golden Rim Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: GMR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Golden Rim Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Golden Rim Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Golden Rim Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Golden Rim Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Golden Rim Resources performance over time
- Golden Rim Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Golden Rim Resources shares?
- Does Golden Rim Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Golden Rim Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Golden Rim Resources stock price (ASX:GMR)Use our graph to track the performance of GMR stocks over time.
Golden Rim Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.006 - $0.019|
|50-day moving average||$0.0066|
|200-day moving average||$0.0086|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.002|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Golden Rim Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Golden Rim Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-07)||-93.33%|
|1 month (2021-09-17)||-94.29%|
|3 months (2021-07-16)||-95.00%|
|6 months (2021-04-16)||-95.56%|
|1 year (2020-10-16)||-97.78%|
|2 years (2019-10-17)||-97.33%|
|3 years (2018-10-17)||-97.89%|
|5 years (2016-10-17)||-99.68%|
Golden Rim Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$543|
|Return on assets TTM||-26.34%|
|Return on equity TTM||-48.75%|
|Market capitalisation||$19.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Golden Rim Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Golden Rim Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Golden Rim Resources 's shares ever split?
Golden Rim Resources 's shares were split on a 1:15 basis on 9 November 2021. So if you had owned 15 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Golden Rim Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Golden Rim Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Golden Rim Resources 's share price.
Golden Rim Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Golden Rim Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.006 up to $0.019. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Golden Rim Resources 's is 0.5571. This would suggest that Golden Rim Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Golden Rim Resources overview
Golden Rim Resources Ltd engages in the exploration and development of mineral resource properties. It primarily explores for gold, silver, zinc, lead, and copper deposits. Its flagship property is the Kouri Gold project covering an area of 325 square kilometers located in Burkina Faso, West Africa. The company was formerly known as Alcaston Mining NL and changed its name to Golden Rim Resources Ltd. in 2006. Golden Rim Resources Ltd was incorporated in 1987 and is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to Golden Rim Resources
Golden Rim Resources in the news
GOLDEN RIM RESOURCES : TO PRESENT AT NWR VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
GOLDEN RIM RESOURCES : ISSUE OF CLEANSING NOTICE UNDER SECTION 708A CORPORATIONS ACT
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
A guide to stock brokers in Perth
If you're looking to buy shares from Perth, there are a few options available to you.
Why is the RIO share price lagging other miners today?
Shares in mining giant Rio Tinto are up just 7% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Rocketboots IPO
Everything we know about the Rocketboots IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Winsome Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Winsome Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Adore Beauty discount codes October 2021 | Up to 35% off: Clearance Sale
Get up to 35% off from these Adore Beauty discount codes, Australia’s leading online-only beauty and cosmetics store offering great products for men and women.
Why is the a2 Milk (A2M) share price on a high?
Shares in the trans-Tasman dairy company are down 55% over the last 12 months.
Why has the Bank of Queensland (BOQ) share price stumbled?
Shares in the Brisbane-based lender have risen nearly 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Tissue Repair IPO
Everything we know about the Tissue Repair IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Illuvium (ILV) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Illuvium (ILV) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
What is weighing down the Westpac share price today?
Westpac shares are up 43% over the past 12 months.
Ask an Expert