How to buy Golden Rim Resources shares | A$0.016
Own Golden Rim Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Golden Rim Resources Ltd is a gold business based in Australia. Golden Rim Resources shares (GMR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.016 – a decrease of 11.11% over the previous week. Golden Rim Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1,674.
How to buy shares in Golden Rim Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Golden Rim Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: GMR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Golden Rim Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.016, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Golden Rim Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Golden Rim Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Golden Rim Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Golden Rim Resources performance over time
- Golden Rim Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Golden Rim Resources shares?
- Does Golden Rim Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Golden Rim Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Golden Rim Resources 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Golden Rim Resources 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.016, which is 37.50% up on its pre-crash value of $0.01 and 300.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.004.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Golden Rim Resources shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $500.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,600.00.
Golden Rim Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of GMR stocks over time.
Golden Rim Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.016|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.004 - AUDA$0.02|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0159|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0117|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.013|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Golden Rim Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Golden Rim Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-22)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-29)||-5.88%|
|3 months (2020-07-29)||-5.88%|
|6 months (2020-04-29)||166.67%|
|1 year (2019-10-29)||6.67%|
|2 years (2018-10-29)||-5.88%|
|3 years (2017-10-27)||-64.44%|
|5 years (2015-10-29)||-77.01%|
Golden Rim Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$1,674|
|Return on assets TTM||-56.85%|
|Return on equity TTM||-111.79%|
|Market capitalisation||$32.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Golden Rim Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Golden Rim Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Golden Rim Resources 's shares ever split?
Golden Rim Resources 's shares were split on a 1:15 basis on 3 December 2017. So if you had owned 15 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Golden Rim Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Golden Rim Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Golden Rim Resources 's share price.
Golden Rim Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Golden Rim Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.004 up to $0.02. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Golden Rim Resources 's is 2.0099. This would suggest that Golden Rim Resources 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Golden Rim Resources overview
Golden Rim Resources Ltd engages in the exploration and development of mineral resource properties. It primarily explores for gold, silver, zinc, lead, and copper deposits. The company's flagship property is the Kouri Gold project covering an area of 325 square kilometers located in Burkina Faso, West Africa. It also holds an interest in the Paguanta Silver-Lead-Zinc-Copper Project located in Chile. The company was formerly known as Alcaston Mining NL and changed its name to Golden Rim Resources Ltd. in 2006. Golden Rim Resources Ltd was incorporated in 1987 and is headquartered in Surrey Hills, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy the US Vegan Climate ETF | N/AN/A
Steps to owning and managing buy US Vegan Climate ETF units.
How to buy Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares | A$0.023
Steps to owning and managing Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares from Australia.
How to buy Golden Rim Resources shares | $58.06
Steps to owning and managing Bunge Ltd shares from Australia.
How to buy Golden Rim Resources shares | $37.47
Steps to owning and managing Conagra Brands shares from Australia.
How to buy Golden Rim Resources shares | $67.1
Steps to owning and managing Kellogg Company shares from Australia.
How to buy Golden Rim Resources shares | $72.84
Steps to owning and managing Ingredion shares from Australia
How to buy Golden Rim Resources shares | $59.71
Steps to owning and managing Tyson Foods shares from Australia.
Where to buy writing pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy writing pencils online in Australia.
Where to buy wrapper & band sorter racks online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wrapper & band sorter racks online in Australia.
Where to buy wooden lead pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wooden lead pencils online in Australia.
Ask an Expert