How to buy Golden Mile Resources (G88) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Golden Mile Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Golden Mile Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Golden Mile Resources shares (G88) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Golden Mile Resources has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $7.1 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Golden Mile Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Golden Mile Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: G88. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Golden Mile Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Golden Mile Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Golden Mile Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Golden Mile Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Golden Mile Resources performance over time
- Golden Mile Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Golden Mile Resources shares?
- Does Golden Mile Resources pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Golden Mile Resources stock price (ASX:G88)Use our graph to track the performance of G88 stocks over time.
Golden Mile Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.04 - $0.13|
|50-day moving average||$0.0562|
|200-day moving average||$0.0636|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.017|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Golden Mile Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Golden Mile Resources price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-02)||5.17%|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||-24.69%|
Golden Mile Resources financials
|Operating margin TTM||1289500.6%|
|Gross profit TTM||$54,376|
|Return on assets TTM||-73.72%|
|Return on equity TTM||-119.06%|
|Market capitalisation||$7.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Golden Mile Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Golden Mile Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Golden Mile Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Golden Mile Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.04 up to $0.13. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Golden Mile Resources 's is 1.1705. This would suggest that Golden Mile Resources 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Golden Mile Resources overview
Golden Mile Resources Limited engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Australia. It explores for nickel, cobalt, gold, and base metal deposits. The company holds interests in the Leonora East Gold Project, Darlot Gold Project, and the Yuinmery Gold Project in the North-Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia; Ironstone Well Gold Project located to the northeast of the town of Leonora; and Minara Nickel-Cobalt Project to the east of Leonora, as well as Gidgee Project is located in the North-Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to Golden Mile Resources
Golden Mile Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert