How to buy Golden Mile Resources shares | A$0.065
Own Golden Mile Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Golden Mile Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Golden Mile Resources shares (G88) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.065 – a decrease of 12.16% over the previous week. Golden Mile Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $54,376.
How to buy shares in Golden Mile Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Golden Mile Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: G88. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Golden Mile Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.065, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Golden Mile Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Golden Mile Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Golden Mile Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Golden Mile Resources performance over time
- Golden Mile Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Golden Mile Resources shares?
- Does Golden Mile Resources pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Golden Mile Resources 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Golden Mile Resources 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.065, which is 15.38% up on its pre-crash value of $0.055 and 225.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.02.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Golden Mile Resources shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $500.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,300.00.
Golden Mile Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of G88 stocks over time.
Golden Mile Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.065|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.02 - AUDA$0.09|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0624|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0495|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.017|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Golden Mile Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Golden Mile Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-10)||N/A|
|1 month (2020-09-21)||-1.52%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||8.33%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||132.14%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||-7.14%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||-65.79%|
|3 years (2017-10-19)||-53.57%|
|5 years (2015-10-17)||N/A|
Golden Mile Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$54,376|
|Return on assets TTM||-90.25%|
|Return on equity TTM||-151.89%|
|Market capitalisation||$8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Golden Mile Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Golden Mile Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Golden Mile Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Golden Mile Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.02 up to $0.09. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Golden Mile Resources 's is 1.9418. This would suggest that Golden Mile Resources 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Golden Mile Resources overview
Golden Mile Resources Limited engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Australia. It explores for nickel, cobalt, gold, and base metal deposits. The company holds interests in the Leonora East Gold Project, Darlot Gold Project, and the Yuinmery Gold Project in the North-Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia; Ironstone Well Gold Project located to the northeast of the town of Leonora; and Minara Nickel-Cobalt Project to the east of Leonora, as well as Gidgee Project is located in the North-Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert