How to buy Golden Deeps (GED) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Golden Deeps shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Golden Deeps Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Golden Deeps shares (GED) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Golden Deeps has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $51,074. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Golden Deeps
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Golden Deeps . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: GED. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Golden Deeps reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Golden Deeps . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Golden Deeps stock price (ASX:GED)Use our graph to track the performance of GED stocks over time.
Golden Deeps shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.009 - $0.024|
|50-day moving average||$0.0127|
|200-day moving average||$0.0117|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.01|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Golden Deeps stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Golden Deeps price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-02)||-20.00%|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||9.09%|
Golden Deeps financials
|Gross profit TTM||$39,620|
|Return on assets TTM||-5.97%|
|Return on equity TTM||-13.46%|
|Market capitalisation||$9.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Golden Deeps share dividends
We're not expecting Golden Deeps to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Golden Deeps 's shares ever split?
Golden Deeps 's shares were split on 23 February 2000.
Golden Deeps share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Golden Deeps 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.009 up to $0.024. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Golden Deeps 's is 1.8807. This would suggest that Golden Deeps 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Golden Deeps overview
Golden Deeps Limited, an exploration company, invests in, develops, and explores for mineral deposits in Australia, Namibia, and Canada. It explores for gold, silver, copper, vanadium, lead, zinc, and cobalt deposits. The company holds an 80% interest in the Abenab Vanadium Project, which include five prospecting licenses covering an area of 433.72 square kilometers in the Otavi Mountain land, Namibia. It also holds interests in the Havilah Project that consists of three granted tenement blocks with an area of 102 square kilometers; and the Tuckers Hill Project located in the Lachlan Fold Belt, New South Wales. In addition, the company holds interests in the Professor Co-Ag Project, which consists of a contiguous landholding of 16 patent and leasehold claims for a total areas of 129.7 hectares; and the Waldman Ag-Co project that comprises a contiguous landholding of 11 claims for a total area of 188.8 hectares located the town of Cobalt, Ontario. Golden Deeps Limited was incorporated in 1991 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Golden Deeps
Golden Deeps in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert