How to buy Gold Mountain shares | A$0.042
Own Gold Mountain shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Gold Mountain Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Gold Mountain shares (GMN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.042 – an increase of 2.44% over the previous week. Gold Mountain has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $105,844.
How to buy shares in Gold Mountain
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Gold Mountain . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: GMN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Gold Mountain reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.042, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Gold Mountain . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted Gold Mountain 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Gold Mountain 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.042, which is 35.38% down on its pre-crash value of $0.065 and 19.05% down on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.05.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Gold Mountain shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $797.10 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $608.70.
Gold Mountain share priceUse our graph to track the performance of GMN stocks over time.
Gold Mountain shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.042|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.035 - AUDA$0.081|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0419|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0496|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.003|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Gold Mountain stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Gold Mountain price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-10)||N/A|
|1 month (2020-09-21)||-6.67%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||-6.67%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||-27.59%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||-40.00%|
|2 years (2018-10-18)||-50.59%|
|3 years (2017-10-17)||-57.58%|
|5 years (2015-10-17)||N/A|
Gold Mountain financials
|Gross profit TTM||$105,844|
|Return on assets TTM||-3.01%|
|Return on equity TTM||-6.87%|
|Market capitalisation||$29 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Gold Mountain share dividends
We're not expecting Gold Mountain to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Gold Mountain share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Gold Mountain 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.035 up to $0.081. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Gold Mountain 's is 0.798. This would suggest that Gold Mountain 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Gold Mountain overview
Gold Mountain Limited acquires, explores for, and develops mineral properties in Australia and Papua New Guinea. The company explores for gold, copper, and precious and base metal ores. Its flagship property is the Wabag project comprising 10 exploration licenses covering an area of approximately 2,811 square kilometers located in the Enga province, Papua New Guinea. The company was formerly known as Commissioners Gold Limited and changed its name to Gold Mountain Limited in December 2014. Gold Mountain Limited was incorporated in 2005 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on finder
How to buy Gold Mountain shares | $12.24
Steps to owning and managing JetBlue Airways shares from Australia.
How to buy Gold Mountain shares | $14.05
Steps to owning and managing Azul SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Gold Mountain shares | $27.86
Steps to owning and managing Air Transport Services shares from Australia.
How to buy Gold Mountain shares | $7.17
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas shares from Australia.
How to buy Gold Mountain shares | $82.95
Steps to owning and managing Ryanair Holdings shares from Australia.
How to buy Gold Mountain shares | $132.56
Steps to owning and managing Allegiant Travel shares from Australia.
How to buy Gold Mountain shares | $8.32
Steps to owning and managing Controladora Vuela shares from Australia.
How to buy Gold Mountain shares | $7.17
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Ryanair Holdings plc shares | $82.95
Steps to owning and managing Ryanair Holdings plc shares from Australia.
Ask an Expert