How to buy Globe Metals & Mining (GBE) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Globe Metals & Mining shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Globe Metals & Mining is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Globe Metals & Mining shares (GBE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollar. Globe Metals & Mining has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $199,000. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Globe Metals & Mining
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Globe Metals & Mining . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: GBE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Globe Metals & Mining reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Globe Metals & Mining . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Globe Metals & Mining key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Globe Metals & Mining stock a buy or sell?
- Globe Metals & Mining performance over time
- Globe Metals & Mining 's financials
- How volatile are Globe Metals & Mining shares?
- Does Globe Metals & Mining pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Globe Metals & Mining stock price (ASX:GBE)Use our graph to track the performance of GBE stocks over time.
Globe Metals & Mining shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.035 - $0.195|
|50-day moving average||$0.1072|
|200-day moving average||$0.1044|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.003|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Globe Metals & Mining stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Globe Metals & Mining price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-20)||-10.11%|
|1 month (2021-12-24)||-23.81%|
|3 months (2021-10-27)||-38.46%|
|6 months (2021-07-27)||-33.33%|
|1 year (2021-01-27)||37.93%|
|2 years (2020-01-24)||370.59%|
|5 years (2017-01-27)||280.95%|
Globe Metals & Mining financials
|Gross profit TTM||$199,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-2.27%|
|Return on equity TTM||-4.18%|
|Market capitalisation||$41.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Globe Metals & Mining share dividends
We're not expecting Globe Metals & Mining to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Globe Metals & Mining share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Globe Metals & Mining 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.035 up to $0.195. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Globe Metals & Mining 's is -0.3948. This would suggest that Globe Metals & Mining 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Globe Metals & Mining has bucked the trend.
Globe Metals & Mining overview
Globe Metals & Mining Limited invests in, develops, and explores for mineral properties in Australia and Africa. The company explores for niobium and tantalum deposits. It primarily holds 100% interest in the Kanyika project located in Malawi. The company was formerly known as Globe Uranium Limited. Globe Metals & Mining Limited was incorporated in 2005 and is headquartered in Midvale, Australia.
Stocks similar to Globe Metals & Mining
Globe Metals & Mining in the news
Globe Metals & Mining : Addendum to Notice of AGM
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Ethereum price plummets as crypto industry’s combined market cap drops by 10% within hours
With the total market cap of the crypto sector dropping by a whopping 10% within the last few hours, it seems as though the coming few days could be highly volatile for ETH.
Back to school laptops: Buying guide
What are the things to watch out for when buying your child's first laptop?
Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
As Russia gets ready to outlaw its local crypto market, BTC could be faced with even greater volatility in the near future.
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
Here are the 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.
Ask an Expert