How to buy Global Value Fund (GVF) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Global Value Fund shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Global Value Fund Limited is an asset management business based in Australia. Global Value Fund shares (GVF) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Global Value Fund has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $196.4 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Global Value Fund
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Global Value Fund . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: GVF. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Global Value Fund reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Global Value Fund . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Global Value Fund stock price (ASX:GVF)Use our graph to track the performance of GVF stocks over time.
Global Value Fund shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.8992 - $1.175|
|50-day moving average||$1.1445|
|200-day moving average||$1.1144|
|Dividend yield||$0.06 (5.19%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.0875|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Global Value Fund stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Global Value Fund price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-05)||-0.44%|
|3 months (2021-05-05)||3.18%|
Global Value Fund financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$196.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Global Value Fund share dividends
Dividend payout ratio: 53.64% of net profits
Recently Global Value Fund has paid out, on average, around 53.64% of net profits as dividends. That has enabled analysts to estimate a "forward annual dividend yield" of 5.19% of the current stock value. This means that over a year, based on recent payouts (which are sadly no guarantee of future payouts), Global Value Fund shareholders could enjoy a 5.19% return on their shares, in the form of dividend payments. In Global Value Fund 's case, that would currently equate to about A$0.06 per share.
Global Value Fund 's payout ratio would broadly be considered high, and as such this stock could appeal to those looking to generate an income. Bear in mind however that companies should normally also look to re-invest a decent amount of net profits to ensure future growth.
The latest dividend was paid out to all shareholders who bought their shares by 29 March 2021 (the "ex-dividend date").
Global Value Fund overview
Global Value Fund Limited is an open ended equity mutual fund launched Mirabella Financial Services LLP. The fund is managed by Metage Capital Limited. It invests in the public equity markets across the globe. The fund also invests in the closed ended funds. It invests in the value stocks of companies. The fund employs a combination of both fundamental and quantitative analysis to create its portfolio. Global Value Fund Limited was launched in July 2014 and is domiciled in Australia.
Global Value Fund in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Why is the Crown Resorts (CWN) share price sinking?
Shares in the casino operator have lost a quarter of their value from a year-high hit in May.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert