How to buy Global Lithium Resources (GL1) shares in Australia
Learn how to easily invest in Global Lithium Resources shares.
Global Lithium Resources is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Global Lithium Resources shares (GL1) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Global Lithium Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.9 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Global Lithium Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Global Lithium Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: GL1. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Global Lithium Resources reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Global Lithium Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Global Lithium Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Global Lithium Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Global Lithium Resources performance over time
- Global Lithium Resources's financials
- How volatile are Global Lithium Resources shares?
- Does Global Lithium Resources pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Global Lithium Resources stock price (ASX:GL1)Use our graph to track the performance of GL1 stocks over time.
Global Lithium Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$1.02 - $2.43|
|50-day moving average||$1.3006|
|200-day moving average||$1.4708|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.02|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Global Lithium Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Global Lithium Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2023-11-24)||-1.92%|
|1 month (2023-11-02)||-0.39%|
|3 months (2023-09-01)||-14.14%|
|6 months (2023-06-02)||-14.43%|
|1 year (2022-12-02)||-45.74%|
|2 years (2021-12-02)||114.29%|
Global Lithium Resources financials
|Revenue TTM||$1.9 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$9,719|
|Return on assets TTM||-2.9%|
|Return on equity TTM||-3.82%|
|Market capitalisation||$305.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Global Lithium Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Global Lithium Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Global Lithium Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Global Lithium Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $1.02 up to $2.43. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Global Lithium Resources's is 0.929. This would suggest that Global Lithium Resources's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Global Lithium Resources overview
Global Lithium Resources Limited engages in the evaluation, exploration, and development of lithium resources in Australia. The company holds 100% interest in the Marble Bar Lithium project located in the Pilbara, Western Australia. It also holds 100% interest in the exploration and future mining rights to lithium and lithium associated co-mineral rights in the Manna Lithium project located in the Goldfields, Western Australia. Global Lithium Resources Limited was incorporated in 2018 and is headquartered in Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Global Lithium Resources
Global Lithium Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy OpenAI stock in Australia
Looking to jump on the AI bandwagon? Here's how you can invest in ChatGPT and its parent company OpenAI from Australia.
Best performing stocks on the ASX in 2023 (Updated weekly)
Looking for the best performing stocks in Australia? We update this list weekly.
Cryptocurrency ETFs explained: A simple guide for investors (2023)
If you’re looking for ways to gain exposure to Bitcoin and other digital currencies, cryptocurrency ETFs could be worth exploring. Find out what crypto ETFs are and how they work in this introductory guide.
How to buy Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA ADR (GOL) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Microsoft (MSFT) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Microsoft shares from in Australia.
A beginner’s guide to Lego investing
Looking for alternative investments? With a ROI of up to 3,593% lego may be worth considering. Read on to find out which lego sets are worth the investment.
The cheapest stock brokers in Australia (Dec 2023)
Find cheap stock brokerage in Australia when buying and selling shares on the ASX and other international exchanges.
What is the money market?
Learn about the money market and everyday consumer money market products.
Is investing in crowdfunding a safe investment?
Equity crowdfunding offers a unique opportunity for investors and for Australian startups, but Australia’s regulatory framework surrounding crowdfunding still lags behind the rest of the world.
The best trading platforms in Australia for 2023
Follow these tips to find the best share trading platform for you.
Ask an Expert