How to buy Genesis Resources (GES) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Genesis Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Genesis Resources is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Genesis Resources shares (GES) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Genesis Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $101,943. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Genesis Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Genesis Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: GES. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Genesis Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Genesis Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Genesis Resources stock price (ASX:GES)Use our graph to track the performance of GES stocks over time.
Genesis Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.009 - $0.021|
|50-day moving average||$0.0139|
|200-day moving average||$0.0135|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.003|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Genesis Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Genesis Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-19)||0.013|
|1 month (2021-12-24)||-13.33%|
|3 months (2021-10-26)||0.013|
|6 months (2021-07-26)||-13.33%|
|1 year (2021-01-25)||0.013|
|2 years (2020-01-24)||160.00%|
|3 years (2019-01-25)||62.50%|
|5 years (2017-01-25)||-26.55%|
Genesis Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$101,943|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.01%|
|Return on equity TTM||-18.78%|
|Market capitalisation||$10.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Genesis Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Genesis Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Genesis Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Genesis Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.009 up to $0.021. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Genesis Resources 's is 0.007. This would suggest that Genesis Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Genesis Resources overview
Genesis Resources Limited engages in the exploration and evaluation of mineral properties in Australia and Macedonia. It explores for copper, iron, gold, manganese, silver, and other base metals. The company owns six exploration licenses covering an area of approximately 919.08 square kilometers in Queensland and the Northern Territory of Australia. It also holds 62% interest in the Plavica project that covers an area of 16.85 square kilometers located in the Kratovo district to the north east of Macedonia. The company was incorporated in 2005 and is based in Kew, Australia.
Stocks similar to Genesis Resources
Genesis Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.
N95 vs KN95 face masks: What’s the difference?
Which one protects you best, and where can you buy them online?
9 tips for founders I learned from launching a startup in a pandemic
Here’s what Ryan Edwards-Pritchard learned so far about building a startup in the grips of a pandemic.
Ask an Expert