How to buy Genesis Minerals (GMD) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Genesis Minerals shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Genesis Minerals Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Genesis Minerals shares (GMD) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Genesis Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $114,034. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Genesis Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Genesis Minerals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: GMD. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Genesis Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Genesis Minerals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Genesis Minerals stock price (ASX:GMD)Use our graph to track the performance of GMD stocks over time.
Genesis Minerals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.054 - $0.092|
|50-day moving average||$0.0703|
|200-day moving average||$0.0696|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.007|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Genesis Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Genesis Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2021-07-05)||-5.63%|
|1 month (2021-06-11)||-11.84%|
|3 months (2021-04-12)||4.69%|
|6 months (2021-01-12)||-9.46%|
|1 year (2020-07-10)||17.54%|
|2 years (2019-07-12)||185.11%|
|3 years (2018-07-12)||36.73%|
|5 years (2016-07-12)||135.92%|
Genesis Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$71,385|
|Return on assets TTM||-37.09%|
|Return on equity TTM||-109.17%|
|Market capitalisation||$153.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Genesis Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Genesis Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Genesis Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Genesis Minerals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.054 up to $0.092. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Genesis Minerals 's is 0.4406. This would suggest that Genesis Minerals 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Genesis Minerals overview
Genesis Minerals Limited engages in the exploration and development of gold deposits in Western Australia. The company's flagship project is the Ulysses project located to the north of Kalgoorlie. Genesis Minerals Limited was incorporated in 2007 and is headquartered in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Genesis Minerals
Genesis Minerals in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Betashares Legg Mason Emerging Markets Fund Managed Fund units
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Legg Mason Emerging Markets Fund (Managed Fund) ETF units.
How to invest in the Koonenberry Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Koonenberry Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Einvest Future Impact Small Caps Fund Managed Fund units
Steps to owning and managing eInvest Future Impact Small Caps Fund (Managed Fund) ETF units.
How to buy Vaneck Vectors Msci International Value Etf units
Steps to owning and managing VanEck Vectors MSCI International Value ETF units.
How to buy Vaneck Vectors Msci International Small Companies Quality ETF units
Steps to owning and managing VanEck Vectors MSCI International Small Companies Quality ETF units
How to buy The Trustee for Montaka Global Extension Fund Quoted Managed Hedge Fund units
Steps to owning and managing Montaka Global Extension Fund (Quoted Managed Hedge Fund) ETF units
How to buy Munro Asset Management Limited Munro Global Growth Fund units
Steps to owning and managing Munro Global Growth Fund (Hedge Fund) ETF units
How to buy Hyperion Global Growth Companies units
Steps to owning and managing Hyperion Global Growth Companies Fund (Managed Fund) ETF units
How to buy BetaShares Global Sustainability Leaders ETF units
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Sustainability Leaders - Currency Hedged ETF units
How to buy Vaneck Vectors Morningstar World Ex Australia Wide Moat ETF units
Steps to owning and managing VanEck Vectors Morningstar World Ex Australia Wide Moat ETF units
Ask an Expert