How to buy GBM Resources shares
Own GBM Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
GBM Resources Limited is a gold business based in Australia. GBM Resources shares (GBZ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. GBM Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $48,390..
How to buy shares in GBM Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for GBM Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: GBZ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until GBM Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.185, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of GBM Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
GBM Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of GBZ stocks over time.
GBM Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.003 - $0.17|
|50-day moving average||$0.1444|
|200-day moving average||$0.1053|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.004|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy GBM Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
GBM Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-15)||37.04%|
|1 month (2020-12-23)||54.17%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||-2.63%|
|6 months (2020-07-23)||76.19%|
|1 year (2020-01-23)||203.28%|
|2 years (2019-01-23)||2,983.33%|
|3 years (2018-01-23)||1,750.00%|
|5 years (2016-01-22)||1,133.33%|
GBM Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$48,390|
|Return on assets TTM||-7.33%|
|Return on equity TTM||-11.28%|
|Market capitalisation||$62.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
GBM Resources share dividends
We're not expecting GBM Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have GBM Resources 's shares ever split?
GBM Resources 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 27 November 2019. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your GBM Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for GBM Resources shares which in turn could have impacted GBM Resources 's share price.
GBM Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, GBM Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.003 up to $0.17. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while GBM Resources 's is 0.8337. This would suggest that GBM Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
GBM Resources overview
GBM Resources Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in Australia. It explores for gold, silver, copper, and iron oxide. The company's flagship project is the Mount Coolon gold project located in the Drummond basin in Queensland. The company was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Mt Pleasant, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy GBM Resources units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy GBM Resources units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy GBM Resources units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy GBM Resources units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy GBM Resources units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy GBM Resources units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy GBM Resources units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy GBM Resources units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy GBM Resources units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert