How to buy GBM Resources shares
Own GBM Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
GBM Resources Limited is a gold business based in Australia. GBM Resources shares (GBZ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. GBM Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $7,522. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in GBM Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for GBM Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: GBZ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until GBM Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of GBM Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
GBM Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of GBZ stocks over time.
GBM Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.062 - $0.205|
|50-day moving average||$0.1249|
|200-day moving average||$0.1222|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.004|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy GBM Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
GBM Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-11)||-3.57%|
|1 month (2021-05-19)||12.50%|
|3 months (2021-03-19)||35.00%|
|6 months (2020-12-18)||3.85%|
|1 year (2020-06-19)||114.29%|
|2 years (2019-06-19)||170.00%|
|3 years (2018-06-19)||170.00%|
|5 years (2016-06-17)||3.85%|
GBM Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$48,390|
|Return on assets TTM||-5.83%|
|Return on equity TTM||-9.97%|
|Market capitalisation||$54.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
GBM Resources share dividends
We're not expecting GBM Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have GBM Resources 's shares ever split?
GBM Resources 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 26 November 2019. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your GBM Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for GBM Resources shares which in turn could have impacted GBM Resources 's share price.
GBM Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, GBM Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.062 up to $0.205. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while GBM Resources 's is 0.8563. This would suggest that GBM Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
GBM Resources overview
GBM Resources Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in Australia. It explores for gold, silver, copper, and iron oxide. The company's flagship project is the Mount Coolon gold project located in the Drummond basin in Queensland. The company was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Mt Pleasant, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
eBay EOFY sales: Best deals from Apple, KitchenAid and more
Score up to 65% off best-selling products with these top end of financial year offers.
Thinking about teeth aligners? Here’s how to make them more affordable
SPONSORED: Perfect teeth could be in closer reach than you think.
Your first look at the Billie Eilish x Air Jordan 1 sneaker collab
Featuring Billie's signature shade, here's what you need to know if you want to cop these kicks.
Amazon Prime Day 2021: Don’t miss these deals on 21 June
Amazon Prime Day is returning to Australia in the first half of 2021. Here are six online deals you need to know about.
How to buy TitanSwap (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the TitanSwap (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Canterbury Bulldogs vs St George Illawarra Dragons NRL: Start time and watch free
The one-win Bulldogs return after a bye, hopefully refreshed and ready to meet the Dragons.
NSW first home owners tax reform offers 25K grants
First home buyers in NSW could be given up to $25,000 towards their first home purchase – find out if you're eligible.
24 PlayStation 5 consoles are up for grabs this long weekend
eBay is giving away 24 PlayStation 5 prize packs this long weekend - here's how to enter.
Does anyone actually need Twitter Blue?
Here's everything included in Twitter Blue and how much it costs.
How to watch UFC 263 Adesanya vs Vettori 2 live in Australia
Undisputed champion Israel Adesanya is ready for his long-awaited rematch against Marvin Vettori in Arizona.
Ask an Expert