How to buy Frontier Resources (FNT) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Frontier Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Frontier Resources Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Frontier Resources shares (FNT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Frontier Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $39,100. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Frontier Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Frontier Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: FNT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Frontier Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Frontier Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Frontier Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Frontier Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Frontier Resources performance over time
- Frontier Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Frontier Resources shares?
- Does Frontier Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Frontier Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Frontier Resources stock price (ASX:FNT)Use our graph to track the performance of FNT stocks over time.
Frontier Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.012 - $0.027|
|50-day moving average||$0.02|
|200-day moving average||$0.0171|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.002|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Frontier Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Frontier Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-09)||27.78%|
|1 month (2021-08-18)||4.55%|
|3 months (2021-06-18)||64.29%|
|6 months (2021-03-19)||35.29%|
|1 year (2020-09-18)||35.29%|
|2 years (2019-09-17)||91.67%|
|3 years (2018-09-18)||76.92%|
|5 years (2016-09-16)||-58.93%|
Frontier Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-54,615|
|Return on assets TTM||-11.39%|
|Return on equity TTM||-19.6%|
|Market capitalisation||$13.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Frontier Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Frontier Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Frontier Resources 's shares ever split?
Frontier Resources 's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 26 November 2015. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Frontier Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Frontier Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Frontier Resources 's share price.
Frontier Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Frontier Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.012 up to $0.027. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Frontier Resources 's is 0.7395. This would suggest that Frontier Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Frontier Resources overview
Frontier Resources Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration and evaluation of mineral properties. The company focuses on copper-gold-molybdenum porphyry and gold/silver epithermal deposits. It holds a 100% interest Tolukuma project covering an area of 441.72 square kilometers located in Central province 70km north of the Capital Port Moresby. The company was formerly known as TasGold, Ltd and changed its name Frontier Resources Limited in 2006. Frontier Resources Limited was incorporated in 2001 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Frontier Resources
Frontier Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why is the Telstra share price running higher today?
Shares in the telecoms operator have jumped nearly 40% over the last 12 months.
How to buy IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Wabi (WABI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Wabi (WABI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Cindicator (CND) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Cindicator (CND) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy MonaCoin (MONA) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the MonaCoin (MONA) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Bluzelle (BLZ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Bluzelle (BLZ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Whitecoin (XWC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Whitecoin (XWC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Storj (STORJ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Storj (STORJ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Will Qantas shares jump as it locks in travel dates to Fiji, the UK and the US?
Despite the good news, Qantas shares closed flat following the announcement, but that could change in the coming weeks.
Why is the Pilbara Minerals share price zooming today?
Shares in the lithium producer are up five-fold over the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert