How to buy Frontier Resources shares | A$0.018
Own Frontier Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Frontier Resources Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Frontier Resources shares (FNT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.018 – an increase of 20% over the previous week. Frontier Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $37,496.
How to buy shares in Frontier Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Frontier Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: FNT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Frontier Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.018, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Frontier Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Frontier Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Frontier Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Frontier Resources performance over time
- Frontier Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Frontier Resources shares?
- Does Frontier Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Frontier Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Frontier Resources 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Frontier Resources 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.018, which is 44.44% up on its pre-crash value of $0.01 and 200.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.006.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Frontier Resources shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $636.36 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,636.36.
Frontier Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of FNT stocks over time.
Frontier Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.018|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.006 - AUDA$0.018|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0151|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0117|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.002|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Frontier Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Frontier Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-23)||12.50%|
|1 month (2020-10-01)||12.50%|
|3 months (2020-07-31)||38.46%|
|6 months (2020-05-01)||111.76%|
|1 year (2019-10-31)||50.00%|
|2 years (2018-10-27)||N/A|
|3 years (2017-10-27)||-5.26%|
|5 years (2015-10-27)||N/A|
Frontier Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-54,615|
|Return on assets TTM||-10.39%|
|Return on equity TTM||-18.3%|
|Market capitalisation||$7.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Frontier Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Frontier Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Frontier Resources 's shares ever split?
Frontier Resources 's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 26 November 2015. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Frontier Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Frontier Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Frontier Resources 's share price.
Frontier Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Frontier Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.006 up to $0.018. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Frontier Resources 's is 1.186. This would suggest that Frontier Resources 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Frontier Resources overview
Frontier Resources Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration and evaluation of mineral properties. The company focuses on copper-gold-molybdenum porphyry and gold/silver epithermal deposits. It holds a 100% interest Tolukuma project covering an area of 441.72 square kilometers located in Central province 70km north of the Capital Port Moresby. The company was formerly known as TasGold, Ltd and changed its name Frontier Resources Limited in 2006. Frontier Resources Limited was incorporated in 2001 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy the US Vegan Climate ETF | N/AN/A
Steps to owning and managing buy US Vegan Climate ETF units.
How to buy Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares | A$0.023
Steps to owning and managing Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares from Australia.
How to buy Frontier Resources shares | $56.73
Steps to owning and managing Bunge Ltd shares from Australia.
How to buy Frontier Resources shares | $37.47
Steps to owning and managing Conagra Brands shares from Australia.
How to buy Frontier Resources shares | $67.1
Steps to owning and managing Kellogg Company shares from Australia.
How to buy Frontier Resources shares | $70.89
Steps to owning and managing Ingredion shares from Australia
How to buy Frontier Resources shares | $59.71
Steps to owning and managing Tyson Foods shares from Australia.
Where to buy writing pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy writing pencils online in Australia.
Where to buy wrapper & band sorter racks online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wrapper & band sorter racks online in Australia.
Where to buy wooden lead pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wooden lead pencils online in Australia.
Ask an Expert