How to buy Frontier Digital Ventures (FDV) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Frontier Digital Ventures shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Frontier Digital Ventures is an internet content & information business based in Australia. Frontier Digital Ventures shares (FDV) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Frontier Digital Ventures has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $51.4 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Frontier Digital Ventures
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Frontier Digital Ventures . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: FDV. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Frontier Digital Ventures reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Frontier Digital Ventures . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Frontier Digital Ventures key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Frontier Digital Ventures stock a buy or sell?
- Frontier Digital Ventures performance over time
- Frontier Digital Ventures 's financials
- How volatile are Frontier Digital Ventures shares?
- Does Frontier Digital Ventures pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Frontier Digital Ventures stock price (ASX:FDV)Use our graph to track the performance of FDV stocks over time.
Frontier Digital Ventures shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.685 - $1.875|
|50-day moving average||$0.9433|
|200-day moving average||$1.3238|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.044|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Frontier Digital Ventures stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Frontier Digital Ventures price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-24)||6.99%|
|1 month (2022-06-02)||-11.56%|
|3 months (2022-04-01)||-40.23%|
|6 months (2021-12-31)||-50.96%|
|1 year (2021-07-02)||-45.74%|
|2 years (2020-07-02)||-20.73%|
|3 years (2019-07-02)||-3.77%|
|5 years (2017-06-30)||28.42%|
Frontier Digital Ventures financials
|Revenue TTM||$51.4 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$17 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-6.14%|
|Return on equity TTM||-15.41%|
|Market capitalisation||$263.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Frontier Digital Ventures share dividends
We're not expecting Frontier Digital Ventures to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Frontier Digital Ventures share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Frontier Digital Ventures 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.685 up to $1.875. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Frontier Digital Ventures 's is 1.3796. This would suggest that Frontier Digital Ventures 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Frontier Digital Ventures overview
Frontier Digital Ventures Limited is a private equity firm specializing in investing and developing online classifieds business in emerging markets. The firm prefers to invest in property and automotive verticals and general classifieds/marketplace websites. Frontier Digital Ventures Limited was founded in May 2014 and is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with an additional office in Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to Frontier Digital Ventures
Frontier Digital Ventures in the news
Frontier Digital Ventures (ASX:FDV) shareholders have earned a 7.8% CAGR over the last five years
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO
Everything we know about the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to invest in the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
Ask an Expert