How to buy Frontier Diamonds shares
Own Frontier Diamonds shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Frontier Diamonds Limited is an other precious metals & mining business based in Australia. Frontier Diamonds shares (FDX) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Frontier Diamonds has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $5.5 million..
How to buy shares in Frontier Diamonds
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Frontier Diamonds . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: FDX. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Frontier Diamonds reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.024, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Frontier Diamonds . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
How has coronavirus impacted Frontier Diamonds 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Frontier Diamonds 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.024, which is 0.00% up on its pre-crash value of $0.024 and 0.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.024.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Frontier Diamonds shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $1,000.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,000.00.
Frontier Diamonds share priceUse our graph to track the performance of FDX stocks over time.
Frontier Diamonds shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.024 - $0.024|
|50-day moving average||$0.024|
|200-day moving average||$0.024|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.0875|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Frontier Diamonds stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Frontier Diamonds price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-08)||N/A|
|1 month (2020-12-18)||0%|
|3 months (2020-10-19)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-17)||0%|
|1 year (2020-01-17)||0%|
|2 years (2019-01-18)||0%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||-85.88%|
|5 years (2016-01-15)||N/A|
Frontier Diamonds financials
|Revenue TTM||$5.5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-8,317,604|
|Return on assets TTM||-29.06%|
|Return on equity TTM||-297.83%|
|Market capitalisation||$5.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Frontier Diamonds share dividends
We're not expecting Frontier Diamonds to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Frontier Diamonds share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Frontier Diamonds 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.024 up to $0.024. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Frontier Diamonds 's is 0.4383. This would suggest that Frontier Diamonds 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Frontier Diamonds overview
Frontier Diamonds Limited engages in the development, exploration, and production of diamond deposits. It holds 74% interests in the Sedibeng diamond mine that comprises two mining licenses, including ML 12/94 and ML 1/1995 covering an area of 89.62 hectares located in the Northern Cape Province of South Africa; and owns 74% interests in the Star diamond mine, which comprises ML 11/1996 mining license covering an area of 246.29 hectares located in the Free State Province of South Africa. The company also holds 74% interests in Bellsbank project located in the Northern Cape Province of South Africa; and owns 74% interests in Tailings / Bulk Sampling plant, a bulk sample and tailings retreatment plant that consists of a scrubber, primary crusher, secondary crusher, plus coarse, and fines pans. Frontier Diamonds Limited was incorporated in 2016 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Frontier Diamonds units | A$51.73
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Frontier Diamonds units | A$52.92
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Frontier Diamonds units | A$103.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Frontier Diamonds units | A$23.84
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Frontier Diamonds units | A$88.09
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Frontier Diamonds units | A$16.16
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Frontier Diamonds units | A$75.2
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Frontier Diamonds units | A$50.77
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Frontier Diamonds units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert