How to buy Fluence Corporation shares | A$0.205
Own Fluence Corporation shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Fluence Corporation Limited is a pollution & treatment controls business based in Australia. Fluence Corporation shares (FLC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.205 – a decrease of 4.65% over the previous week. Fluence Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $95.1 million.
How to buy shares in Fluence Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Fluence Corporation . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: FLC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Fluence Corporation reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.205, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Fluence Corporation . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Fluence Corporation key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Fluence Corporation stock a buy or sell?
- Fluence Corporation performance over time
- Fluence Corporation 's financials
- How volatile are Fluence Corporation shares?
- Does Fluence Corporation pay a dividend?
- Have Fluence Corporation shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Fluence Corporation 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Fluence Corporation 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.205, which is 40.58% down on its pre-crash value of $0.345 and 17.07% down on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.24.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Fluence Corporation shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $716.22 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $554.05.
Fluence Corporation share priceUse our graph to track the performance of FLC stocks over time.
Fluence Corporation shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.205|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.175 - AUDA$0.505|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.2079|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.239|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.057|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Fluence Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Fluence Corporation price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-12)||-2.38%|
|1 month (2020-09-18)||0%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||-4.65%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||-26.79%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||-55.43%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||-56.84%|
|3 years (2017-10-19)||-68.94%|
|5 years (2015-10-19)||-31.67%|
Fluence Corporation financials
|Revenue TTM||$95.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$8.4 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-5.01%|
|Return on equity TTM||-29.93%|
|Market capitalisation||$128.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Fluence Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting Fluence Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Fluence Corporation 's shares ever split?
Fluence Corporation 's shares were split on a 1:100 basis on 13 January 2015. So if you had owned 100 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Fluence Corporation shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 9900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Fluence Corporation shares which in turn could have impacted Fluence Corporation 's share price.
Fluence Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Fluence Corporation 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.175 up to $0.505. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Fluence Corporation 's is 0.5253. This would suggest that Fluence Corporation 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Fluence Corporation overview
Fluence Corporation Limited designs, manufactures, and sells water and wastewater treatment and reuse solutions for the municipal, commercial, and industrial markets worldwide. The company offers NIROBOX for desalination of seawater and brackish water, as well as for the treatment of fresh and wastewater; NIROFLEX systems for desalination; ultrafiltration systems; and reverse osmosis systems. It also provides wastewater treatment products, such as Aspiral, a wastewater treatment solution; SUBRE membrane aerated biofilm reactor modules; EcoBox water reuse systems; Tipton packaged wastewater treatment plants; aeration equipment comprising aerators, mixers, and diffusers; and dissolved air flotation systems. In addition, the company offers food and beverage processing solutions; and waste-to-energy solutions. Further, it provides project finance, Smart Operations data analytics software, and after-sale support services. The company was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in White Plains, New York.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert