How to buy Fleetwood Corporation shares
Own Fleetwood Corporation shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Fleetwood Corporation Limited is an engineering & construction business based in Australia. Fleetwood Corporation shares (FWD) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Fleetwood Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $326.5 million..
How to buy shares in Fleetwood Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Fleetwood Corporation . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: FWD. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Fleetwood Corporation reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $1.8, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Fleetwood Corporation . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Fleetwood Corporation key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Fleetwood Corporation stock a buy or sell?
- Fleetwood Corporation performance over time
- Are Fleetwood Corporation shares over-valued?
- Fleetwood Corporation 's financials
- How volatile are Fleetwood Corporation shares?
- Does Fleetwood Corporation pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Fleetwood Corporation share priceUse our graph to track the performance of FWD stocks over time.
Fleetwood Corporation shares at a glance
|52-week range||$1.12 - $2.29|
|50-day moving average||$1.7478|
|200-day moving average||$1.5903|
|Dividend yield||$0.05 (2.73%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.069|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Fleetwood Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Fleetwood Corporation price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-15)||-15.09%|
|1 month (2020-12-23)||-11.33%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||-2.70%|
|6 months (2020-07-23)||16.13%|
|1 year (2020-01-23)||-14.69%|
|2 years (2019-01-23)||-5.76%|
|3 years (2018-01-23)||-33.48%|
|5 years (2016-01-22)||60.00%|
Is Fleetwood Corporation under- or over-valued?
Valuing Fleetwood Corporation stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Fleetwood Corporation 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Fleetwood Corporation 's P/E ratio
Fleetwood Corporation 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 14x. In other words, Fleetwood Corporation shares trade at around 14x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Fleetwood Corporation 's EBITDA
Fleetwood Corporation 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $28.6 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Fleetwood Corporation 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Fleetwood Corporation financials
|Revenue TTM||$326.5 million|
|Operating margin TTM||5.01%|
|Gross profit TTM||$125.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||3.23%|
|Return on equity TTM||-0.8%|
|Market capitalisation||$175 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Fleetwood Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting Fleetwood Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Fleetwood Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Fleetwood Corporation 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $1.12 up to $2.29. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Fleetwood Corporation 's is 1.3042. This would suggest that Fleetwood Corporation 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Fleetwood Corporation overview
Fleetwood Corporation Limited engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of manufactured modular accommodation in Australia and New Zealand. It operates through three segments: RV Solutions, Building Solutions, and Accommodation Solutions. The company also engages in the operation of accommodation villages; and manufacture and distribution of recreational vehicle parts and accessories, as well as the provision of associated services. It offers modular accommodation solutions for resources, education, affordable housing, mining, and corrections sectors; and provides caravan plumbing and electrical services, as well as supplies related parts. Fleetwood Corporation Limited was founded in 1964 and is based in East Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Fleetwood Corporation units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Fleetwood Corporation units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Fleetwood Corporation units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Fleetwood Corporation units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Fleetwood Corporation units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Fleetwood Corporation units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Fleetwood Corporation units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Fleetwood Corporation units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Fleetwood Corporation units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert