How to buy Flagship Investments (FSI) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Flagship Investments shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Flagship Investments Limited is an asset management business based in Australia. Flagship Investments shares (FSI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Flagship Investments has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.2 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Flagship Investments
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Flagship Investments . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: FSI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Flagship Investments reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Flagship Investments . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Flagship Investments stock price (ASX:FSI)Use our graph to track the performance of FSI stocks over time.
Flagship Investments shares at a glance
|52-week range||$1.9283 - $2.65|
|50-day moving average||$2.4914|
|200-day moving average||$2.3958|
|Dividend yield||$0.09 (3.64%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.058|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Flagship Investments stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Flagship Investments price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-16)||0.82%|
|1 month (2021-08-26)||0.82%|
|3 months (2021-06-25)||7.39%|
|6 months (2021-03-26)||5.11%|
|1 year (2020-09-25)||27.32%|
|2 years (2019-09-26)||35.71%|
|3 years (2018-09-26)||36.46%|
|5 years (2016-09-26)||57.32%|
Flagship Investments financials
|Revenue TTM||$1.2 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-2.31%|
|Return on equity TTM||-2.57%|
|Market capitalisation||$63.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Flagship Investments share dividends
We're not expecting Flagship Investments to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Flagship Investments share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Flagship Investments 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $1.9283 up to $2.65. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Flagship Investments 's is 0.7303. This would suggest that Flagship Investments 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Flagship Investments overview
Flagship Investments Limited is a close ended equity mutual fund launched and managed by EC. Pohl & Company. The fund invests in the public equity markets across the globe. It invests in stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors. The fund employs a combination of fundamental and quantitative analysis with a focus on factors such as management stability, organic growth, sustainable competitive, and financial statements to build its portfolio. It benchmarks the performance of its portfolio against the All Ordinaries Index. The fund was formerly known as Hyperion Flagship Investments Limited. Flagship Investments Limited was formed in April, 1998 and is domiciled in Australia.
Flagship Investments in the news
Flagship Investments : Notice of Annual General Meeting – September 2021
Flagship Investments : FSI Convertible Note Headline Announcement
Flagship Investments : FSI Convertible Note Prospectus
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Cosmos Exploration IPO
Everything we know about the Cosmos Exploration IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What is behind the bounce in the Zip Co share price?
Shares in BNPL provider Zip Co have slipped more than 13% in the last 6 months.
Why the AGL share price has rebounded today
Shares in electricity giant AGL Energy are down 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Dundas Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Dundas Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO
Everything we know about the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best iron ore stocks on the ASX (2021)
We look at some of the biggest and best performing iron ore stocks in Australia.
Why are the CBA and WBC share prices stumbling today?
Shares in the major banks have risen more than 50% in the last 12 months.
How to buy Evergrande shares from Australia
Steps to owning and managing China Evergrande Group shares from Australia.
How to invest in the Hamelin Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Hamelin Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Lykos Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Lykos Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert