How to buy Fitzroy River Corporation (FZR) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Fitzroy River Corporation shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Fitzroy River Corporation is an oil & gas e&p business based in Australia. Fitzroy River Corporation shares (FZR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Fitzroy River Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $691,157. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Fitzroy River Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Fitzroy River Corporation . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: FZR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Fitzroy River Corporation reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Fitzroy River Corporation . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Fitzroy River Corporation key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Fitzroy River Corporation stock a buy or sell?
- Fitzroy River Corporation performance over time
- Are Fitzroy River Corporation shares over-valued?
- Fitzroy River Corporation 's financials
- How volatile are Fitzroy River Corporation shares?
- Does Fitzroy River Corporation pay a dividend?
- Have Fitzroy River Corporation shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Fitzroy River Corporation stock price (ASX:FZR)Use our graph to track the performance of FZR stocks over time.
Fitzroy River Corporation shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.12 - $0.195|
|50-day moving average||$0.1298|
|200-day moving average||$0.1411|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Fitzroy River Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Fitzroy River Corporation price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-14)||0.125|
|1 month (2021-12-21)||-3.85%|
|3 months (2021-10-21)||4.17%|
|6 months (2021-07-21)||-16.67%|
|1 year (2021-01-21)||-26.47%|
|2 years (2020-01-21)||-34.21%|
|3 years (2019-01-21)||-32.43%|
|5 years (2017-01-20)||-26.47%|
Is Fitzroy River Corporation under- or over-valued?
Valuing Fitzroy River Corporation stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Fitzroy River Corporation 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Fitzroy River Corporation 's P/E ratio
Fitzroy River Corporation 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 125x. In other words, Fitzroy River Corporation shares trade at around 125x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
Fitzroy River Corporation 's EBITDA
Fitzroy River Corporation 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $248,111 (£131,600).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Fitzroy River Corporation 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Fitzroy River Corporation financials
|Gross profit TTM||$691,157|
|Return on assets TTM||-0.42%|
|Return on equity TTM||1.63%|
|Market capitalisation||$13.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Fitzroy River Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting Fitzroy River Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Fitzroy River Corporation 's shares ever split?
Fitzroy River Corporation 's shares were split on 15 November 1998.
Fitzroy River Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Fitzroy River Corporation 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.12 up to $0.195. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Fitzroy River Corporation 's is 1.1001. This would suggest that Fitzroy River Corporation 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Fitzroy River Corporation overview
Fitzroy River Corporation Limited operates as an oil and gas, and mineral investment holding company. The company focuses on non-operational assets, such as royalties, free carried interests, and equity investments. It holds royalty interests in various permits in Australia, the Gulf of Mexico, and New Zealand. The company was incorporated in 1996 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Fitzroy River Corporation
Fitzroy River Corporation in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Back to School Laptops – Buying Guide
It's Back to School time and many families will be investing in a first laptop for their kids. But, what are the tings to watch out for when buying?
Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
As Russia gets ready to outlaw its local crypto market, BTC could be faced with even greater volatility in the near future.
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.
10 items on sale right now for you to add to cart immediately
I spend 90% of my time in the sale section, so here are the hottest products for you to check out before they sell out.
Ask an Expert