Where to buy Fitbits and accessories online with Zip Pay
Break up the cost of a brand new Fitbit thanks to the retailers offering buy now, pay later service Zip Pay.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Fitbit may be one of the most popular fitness tracker brands on the market, but unfortunately, its products don't come cheap.
To help you break up the cost of your favourite model, we've rounded up a list of retailers letting you purchase Fitbits and accessories through payment service Zip Pay.
Online marketplace Amazon lets you shop across millions of products and check out through your Zip pay account. It also makes it easy to compare prices on similar items to get yourself the best possible price.
- Free shipping on eligible items with Amazon Prime membership
- Easily compare prices on similar products
- Huge product range
Online shopping destination Kogan is known for its great prices and even better sales. You can also shop by products with fast dispatch times to get your Fitbit sooner.
- Free shipping on all items with Kogan First membership
- Fast shipping on eligible items
- Earn and use Qantas Points
With a massive range of products on offer, Bing Lee makes it easy to upgrade your Fitbit. It also has frequent sales and next-day delivery, offering you a great shopping experience in the process.
- Price-match guarantee
- 2-hour click and collect available
- Live chat available 7 days a week
Deals site Catch is a top spot to nab yourself a bargain on popular electronics. Shop across a range of Fitbit models here and get a great deal on accessories while you're at it.
- Free delivery on eligible items with a Club Catch membership
- Daily deals
- Afterpay and Latitude also available
Department store Target has a select offering of Fitbits and accessories available that can be purchased through Zip pay. It also runs regular sales to help you shave even more off the total cost of your purchase.
- Free shipping on orders over $45
- Free click and collect on orders over $20
- Free returns within 60 days
Online shopping platform ShopZero offers a huge array of products that can be bought with Zip pay, including Fitbits and accessories.
- Free delivery to Australian metro areas
- Standard manufacturer's warranty on all purchases
- Afterpay, Openpay and Humm also available
Office supplies chain Officeworks is a great spot to shop for Fitbits and accessories online. From kids models to best sellers, the retailer has plenty of options to choose from.
- Free metro delivery on orders over $55
- Price-beat guarantee
- Free click and collect
From the Ace 2 to the Charge 4, affordable retailer Big W has an array of Fitbit models on offer that you can shop with Zip pay.
- Free contactless pick-up
- 90-day returns
- Afterpay and Lay-by also available
Does your company belong in this list?
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
Amazon: Free delivery on millions of eligible items with an Amazon Prime membership
- Kogan: Free delivery on eligible items
- rebel Sport: Free shipping on orders over $150
- Catch: Free shipping on orders over $45
- Target Australia: Free shipping on orders over $45
Shop Zero: Free shipping on all orders within metro areas Australia-wide
- Officeworks: Free shipping on orders over $55
How does Zip Pay work?
Zip Pay is a payment service that lets you purchase a product upfront and pay it off later in instalments. You can choose to pay weekly, fortnightly, or monthly, but a minimum monthly payment of $40 is required.
A $6 fee will also be charged to your account unless you pay off your purchase by the end of the month. To find out more, see our guide to Zip Pay.
Current tech deals
Popular Bing Lee coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|31 Mar 2021||$30 off orders $400+ on 2 or more items||ENT****|
|31 Mar 2021||$20 off orders $400+ on 2 or more items||BIN****|
|31 Mar 2021||$10 off $250+ orders site-wide||BIN****|
|28 Dec 2020||$20 off your first beauty products purchase||BEA****|
|13 Apr 2021||Up to 20% off selected items||********|
- Instagram made me buy it: Is the Bangn Body Firming Lotion worth the hype?
- Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
- Where to buy chunky combat boots (including options under $100)
- Nanoleaf Essentials Bulb review: A brighter smart light
- VACAY BODY Ultra Dark Self Tan Mousse review
More guides on Finder
Where to buy hemp face masks online in Australia
Discover the retailers stocking sustainable hemp fabric face masks.
Where to buy hemp seed oil online in Australia
From ingestibles to body products, we've rounded up the retailers with a range of hemp seed oils in stock.
Where to buy a GoPro camera online with Afterpay
Grab a GoPro in time for your next adventure and pay it off later thanks to Afterpay.
Where to buy a lawnmower online with Afterpay
Keep your outdoor area tidy thanks to the retailers making lawnmowers more affordable.
Where to buy cute headbands online in Australia
Dress up your hair-do with these cute collections of headbands. Here's where you can get them delivered to your door.
Where to buy an Xbox One online with Afterpay
Pick up your favourite Xbox One console at these online stores offering Afterpay.
Where to buy sporting and recreational products with Zip Pay | Full list 2021
Get a head start on your next adventure thanks to the online retailers offering Zip Pay.
Where to buy kids toys and clothing with Zip Pay | Full list 2021
Discover the retailers offering kids essentials through the buy now, pay later service.
Women’s clothing stores that offer Zip Pay | Full list 2021
Overhaul your closet sooner thanks to these retailers that offer buy now pay later service Zip Pay.
Where to buy a TV online with Zip Pay
Pay off your new TV in installments thanks to the retailers offering payment service Zip Pay.
Ask an Expert