Buy a Fitbit using Afterpay | January 2021
Spread the cost of your new Fitbit smartwatch and fitness tracker using Afterpay at these top 10 retailers.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Fitness is extremely important to the majority of Aussies, and what better way to keep tabs on your day-to-day activity than with a top-of-the-line fitness tracker? Whether you're splashing out on the latest model or shopping around for a more affordable option, Fitbits don't come cheap. However, with Afterpay you can spread the cost of your splurge over more manageable repayments.
With this in mind, we've searched far and wide to bring you a list of 10 reputable online retailers that stock Fitbit products and accept Afterpay as a payment method. Keep scrolling to find out where to find your ideal fitness tracking companion.
This fantastic department store stocks everything from clothing and beauty products to homewares and appliances, and it's brimming with a pile of top brands to boot. What you may not know about Target: it accepts Afterpay and stocks all the latest Fitbit products. Win-win.
- Free same-day click and collect service available on orders over $20
- Free home delivery on orders over $80
- Sign up to the newsletter to hear about the latest opportunities to save
When it comes to modern tech, Kogan always has you covered. Shop for Fitbits in every colour and size and pick out the one that's perfectly tailored to your lifestyle here. And, when you're done, you can check out with Afterpay and spread the cost into more manageable chunks.
- Renowned for offering fantastic customer service
- Shop in the hot deals section to pick up a bargain buy
- Sign up to the newsletter for exclusive access to bigger and better deals
3. David Jones
This online destination is a go-to for many modern households shopping for day-to-day essentials. David Jones is big on brands and stocks the entire current range of Fitbit products too. What's more, this store is now accepting Afterpay on online purchases.
- Enjoy free standard delivery when you spend $100 or more
- Create an account and enjoy a speedier checkout process on future purchases
- If you find it cheaper elsewhere online in AU or NZ, take advantage of its price promise
Myer is a leading home department store in Australia and offers extremely competitive pricing year-round, while hosting regular sale events to keep costs to a minimum. Shop for your Fitbit fitness tracker here and choose Afterpay at checkout to spread the cost.
- Download the app and shop anywhere, anytime
- Free standard shipping when you spend $70 or more
- Free in-store returns
5. Mighty Ape
If you're struggling to track down your preferred Fitbit model, Mighty Ape is a great place to turn to. This retailer stocks a wide range of models and all the Fitbit accessories you could ask for, plus it's completely onboard with offering the Afterpay payment option.
- Browse 700,000+ products through a single site
- Express shipping available, which is perfect for those "I want it now" moments
- Daily deals and discounts available
6. Bing Lee
When you're shopping for on-trend tech, appliances and home entertainment solutions, you can rely on this online retailer to deliver the products you're looking for. From the Versa 2 to the Inspire HR, you'll find all the latest Fitbit releases and be able to make your purchase more affordable through Afterpay at Bing Lee.
- Sign up to the newsletter to receive all the latest deals and discounts direct to your inbox
- The live chat service allows you to get the answers to those burning questions there and then
- Price-matching service available ensuring you get the lowest possible price
7. Shop Zero
Whether you're shopping for fashion, furniture, homewares or travel essentials, ShopZero is a one-stop shop. This retailer carries all the latest Fitbit models and allows its customers to conveniently spread the cost of their purchase by selecting Afterpay as their preferred payment method at checkout.
- Sign up to the newsletter to stay in the loop with upcoming sale events and more
- Free shipping available in metro areas Australia-wide
- Secure shopping portal in partnership with GeoTrust
Our favourite site for daily deals and fabulous flash discounts offers a fantastic selection of Fitbit models suited to every budget. Plus, Catch now accepts Afterpay, allowing you to split the cost of your new smartwatch into four manageable payments. Perfect.
- Sign up to the newsletter to stay in the loop with the latest deals and discounts
- Become a member of the rewards club and enjoy free shipping on orders over $50
- The customer service team is available 7 days a week
9. THE ICONIC
Unquestionably one of Australia's favourite fashion houses, did you know that THE ICONIC also stocks Fitbit smartwatches and fitness trackers? It's true. Find your perfect pair-with-anything model here and spread the cost using your Afterpay account.
- 3-hour delivery service available in Sydney metro
- Free and fast shipping on all orders over $50
- Risk-free shopping with free returns for all online orders
Officeworks isn't a store that would ordinarily come to mind when you're shopping for Fitbit technology. However, let it be known that this office supplies specialist offers all the latest smartwear tech from this globally leading brand. Add that to the fact you can pay using Afterpay and this retailer earns a spot in our top 10.
- Free shipping to metro areas on orders over $55
- Click and collect your purchase in just 2 hours free of charge
- The price beat guarantee promises to match the price of any competitor plus give you 5% extra off
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Target Australia: Free home delivery on orders over $80
- David Jones: Free with orders over $100
- Myer: Spend $70 or above to qualify for free delivery
- Shop Zero: Free shipping on all orders within metro areas Australia-wide
- Catch: Free shipping for orders over $50 when you sign up to the loyalty scheme
- THE ICONIC: Free when you spend $50 or more
- Officeworks: Free delivery within metro locations when you spend over $55
Looking for more online deals? Check it here:
Image source: Pinterest
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: 50% off car essentials at Catch, half-price meat thermometers, eBay Plus tech sale.
Dell G7 7700 Gaming Laptop: Boss-acceptable gaming
Dell’s G7 Gaming Laptop doesn’t quite have all the frills of its Alienware models, but it’s well worth tracking down at a discount.
Cheap campervan hire
Catch the latest deals for cheap campervan hire in Australia. Brands include Hippie Campers, Jucy and Spaceships.
Best carpet shampooers in Australia
We compared hundreds of customer reviews and found the five best carpet shampooers you can buy online in Australia.
Best bike lights in Australia
These are the six best bike lights you can buy in Australia right now.
Best PS4 headsets in Australia
These are the best PS4 headsets you can get your hands on right now in Australia.
Best toys for 1-year-olds in Australia
These are the 7 best toys you can buy for 1-year-olds in Australia.
Best moisturiser for dry skin in Australia
From the best overall face moisturiser for dry skin to the best body moisturiser, hand moisturiser and tinted moisturiser for dry skin, these are the best 7 moisturisers for dry skin you can buy in Australia right now.
Best laptops for students in Australia
These are the six best laptops for students available to buy in Australia for a range of users and categories.
Best French Door Fridges in Australia
These are the 6 best French door fridges you can buy right now in Australia.
Ask an Expert