Buy a Fitbit using Afterpay | June 2021
Spread the cost of your new Fitbit smartwatch and fitness tracker using Afterpay at these top 10 retailers.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Whether you're splashing out on the latest model or shopping around for a more affordable option, Fitbits don't come cheap. However, with Afterpay you can spread the cost of your splurge over more manageable repayments.
With this in mind, we've listed the online retailers below that stock Fitbit products and accept Afterpay as a payment method.
This fantastic department store stocks everything from clothing and beauty products to homewares and appliances, and it's brimming with a pile of top brands to boot. What you may not know about Target: it accepts Afterpay and stocks all the latest Fitbit products. Win-win.
- Free same-day click and collect service available on orders over $20
- Free home delivery on orders over $80
- Sign up to the newsletter to hear about the latest opportunities to save
When shopping for Fitbits, The Good Guys is a go-to. In addition to stocking a huge range of models and accessories, the retailer also has a handy guide on how to choose the right watch for you.
- 1-hour Click and Collect available
- Next day delivery available in some areas
- Zip and LatitudePay also available
When it comes to modern tech, Kogan always has you covered. Shop for Fitbits in every colour and size and pick out the one that's perfectly tailored to your lifestyle here. And, when you're done, you can check out with Afterpay and spread the cost into more manageable chunks.
- Renowned for offering fantastic customer service
- Shop in the hot deals section to pick up a bargain buy
- Sign up to the newsletter for exclusive access to bigger and better deals
This online destination is a go-to for many modern households shopping for day-to-day essentials. David Jones is big on brands and stocks the entire current range of Fitbit products too. What's more, this store is now accepting Afterpay on online purchases.
- Enjoy free standard delivery when you spend $100 or more
- Create an account and enjoy a speedier checkout process on future purchases
- If you find it cheaper elsewhere online in AU or NZ, take advantage of its price promise
Myer is a leading home department store in Australia and offers extremely competitive pricing year-round, while hosting regular sale events to keep costs to a minimum. Shop for your Fitbit fitness tracker here and choose Afterpay at checkout to spread the cost.
- Download the app and shop anywhere, anytime
- Free standard shipping when you spend $70 or more
- Free in-store returns
When you're shopping for on-trend tech, appliances and home entertainment solutions, you can rely on this online retailer to deliver the products you're looking for. From the Versa 2 to the Inspire HR, you'll find all the latest Fitbit releases and be able to make your purchase more affordable through Afterpay at Bing Lee.
- Sign up to the newsletter to receive all the latest deals and discounts direct to your inbox
- The live chat service allows you to get the answers to those burning questions there and then
- Price-matching service available ensuring you get the lowest possible price
Whether you're shopping for fashion, furniture, homewares or travel essentials, ShopZero is a one-stop shop. This retailer carries all the latest Fitbit models and allows its customers to conveniently spread the cost of their purchase by selecting Afterpay as their preferred payment method at checkout.
- Sign up to the newsletter to stay in the loop with upcoming sale events and more
- Free shipping available in metro areas Australia-wide
- Secure shopping portal in partnership with GeoTrust
Our favourite site for daily deals and fabulous flash discounts offers a fantastic selection of Fitbit models suited to every budget. Plus, Catch now accepts Afterpay, allowing you to split the cost of your new smartwatch into four manageable payments. Perfect.
- Sign up to the newsletter to stay in the loop with the latest deals and discounts
- Become a member of the rewards club and enjoy free shipping on orders over $50
- The customer service team is available 7 days a week
Unquestionably one of Australia's favourite fashion houses, did you know that THE ICONIC also stocks Fitbit smartwatches and fitness trackers? It's true. Find your perfect pair-with-anything model here and spread the cost using your Afterpay account.
- 3-hour delivery service available in Sydney metro
- Free and fast shipping on all orders over $50
- Risk-free shopping with free returns for all online orders
Offering extremely competitive prices and weekly sales, JB Hi-Fi is a great place to shop for Fitbits and accessories on a budget.
- Click and Collect available
- Weekly sales
- Zip and LatitudePay also available
Officeworks isn't a store that would ordinarily come to mind when you're shopping for Fitbit technology. However, let it be known that this office supplies specialist offers all the latest smartwear tech from this globally leading brand. Add that to the fact you can pay using Afterpay and this retailer earns a spot in our top 10.
- Free shipping to metro areas on orders over $55
- Click and collect your purchase in just 2 hours free of charge
- The price beat guarantee promises to match the price of any competitor plus give you 5% extra off
If you're struggling to track down your preferred Fitbit model, Mighty Ape is a great place to turn to. This retailer stocks a wide range of models and all the Fitbit accessories you could ask for, plus it's completely onboard with offering the Afterpay payment option.
- Browse 700,000+ products through a single site
- Express shipping available, which is perfect for those "I want it now" moments
- Daily deals and discounts available
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Target Australia: Free home delivery on orders over $80
- David Jones: Free with orders over $100
- Myer: Spend $70 or above to qualify for free delivery
- Shop Zero: Free shipping on all orders within metro areas Australia-wide
- Catch: Free shipping for orders over $50 when you sign up to the loyalty scheme
- THE ICONIC: Free when you spend $50 or more
- Officeworks: Free delivery within metro locations when you spend over $55
Looking for more online deals? Check it here:
- PSA: Skinny jeans are officially out, so here are 20+ other jeans under $100
- 15 Y2K fashion trends that are making a comeback
- Grab your wallets: Here are 25 graphic knit jumpers from $25
- 7 ways to wear denim to get the most out of your jeans
- Where to buy chunky combat boots (including options under $100)
Image source: Pinterest
More guides on Finder
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Ask an Expert