Where to buy fish oil tablets online in Australia
Whether you’re looking for fish oil in tablet or liquid form, you’ll be able to find it at these online retailers.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
As the name suggests, it is primarily found in fish; however, if you lack that in your diet, or just aren't a fan, you can always try fish oil supplements instead.
See our list of online retailers that can have fish oil supplements delivered straight to your door. Whether you're looking for fish oil in tablet or liquid form, you'll be able to find it here.
iHerb is a one-stop online store for those looking to support their diet and enrich their healthy lifestyle. You can find all types of fish oil tablets here.
- Free shipping on orders over $32.64
- Join iHerb's rewards program and receive discounts when you shop
- 24/7 customer service line
eBay is one of the largest online marketplaces. Browse through all of the supplements available here, including fish oil.
- Trusted online marketplace
- It's unlikely there will ever be no stock of something
- Sign up to eBay Plus and score free shipping and returns on millions of items
Amazon is home to all of the leading vitamin and supplement brands in the business.
- Sign up to Amazon Prime and get free shipping and returns on millions of items
- It's unlikely the sellers will ever run out of stock here
- Trusted online marketplace
There's no need to pay full price on your vitamins and supplements. Instead, head straight on over and see the range available at Catch.
- Sign up for Club Catch, which gives you free delivery choices for an annual subscription fee
- Try out Club Catch free for 30 days
- Express delivery options available
Pharmacy Online is Australia's leading online pharmacy. Whatever you need, you'll be able to find it here.
- Free delivery on orders over $99
- Sign up to the newsletter and get exclusive deals, discounts and promotions
- Afterpay and Zip Pay available
Hunting down vitamins and supplements? Head straight on over to Chemist Warehouse and make sure you score yourself a great deal.
- Free delivery on orders over $50
- Afterpay is available
- Plenty of deals and discounts available here
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- iHerb: Free shipping on orders over $32.64
- eBay: Sign up to eBay Plus and score free shipping on millions of items
- Amazon: Sign up to Amazon Prime and get free shipping on millions of items
- Catch: Sign up for Club Catch, which gives you free delivery choices for an annual subscription fee
- Pharmacy Online: Free shipping on orders over $99
- MyProtein: Free shipping on orders over $150
- Chemist Warehouse: Free shipping on orders over $50
What does fish oil do?
Fish oil is a source of omega-3 fatty acids which is a type of polyunsaturated fat.
These are essential in supporting your heart and cardiovascular health, as well as maintaining healthy eye function. It could also potentially reduce symptoms of mild arthritis and joint inflammation.
Main image: Getty
More guides on Finder
Where to buy the Apple iPhone 13 in Australia
Here are all the places you can buy the iPhone 13 in Australia.
Best ovens in Australia
If you’re shopping for a new oven, these are the best ovens you can buy right now to fit all types of kitchens.
Best air conditioners in Australia
We’ve scoured hundreds of customer reviews and checked key product specs to find the best air conditioners you can buy right now.
Paula’s Choice Niacinamide 20% Treatment review
If you’re looking to improve your skin’s texture, you need this powerful niacinamide treatment in your life.
Best retinol creams and serums in Australia
These are the 10 best retinols in Australia for every purpose, budget and skin type.
Best clarifying shampoos in Australia
These are the six best clarifying shampoos you can buy right now in Australia.
Best air compressors in Australia
Here are the top air compressors you can buy in Australia right now.
Where to buy every product in Olivia Rodrigo’s beauty routine
Including products from Glossier, Anastasia Beverly-Hills, The Ordinary and a few affordable dupes for your wallet's sake.
Where to buy every product in Nicola Peltz’s 24-step beauty routine
Including go-to products from Victoria Beckham Beauty, Dior and M.A.C, as well as a few affordable options to add to your beauty bag.
Best oven cleaners in Australia
These are the five best oven cleaners you can get right now in Australia.
Ask an Expert