How to buy Firstwave Cloud Technology shares | A$0.135
Own Firstwave Cloud Technology shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Firstwave Cloud Technology Limited is a software—application business based in Australia. Firstwave Cloud Technology shares (FCT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.135 – the same closing value as a week prior. Firstwave Cloud Technology has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $8.3 million.
How to buy shares in Firstwave Cloud Technology
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Firstwave Cloud Technology . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: FCT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Firstwave Cloud Technology reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.135, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Firstwave Cloud Technology . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Firstwave Cloud Technology key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Firstwave Cloud Technology stock a buy or sell?
- Firstwave Cloud Technology performance over time
- Firstwave Cloud Technology 's financials
- How volatile are Firstwave Cloud Technology shares?
- Does Firstwave Cloud Technology pay a dividend?
- Have Firstwave Cloud Technology shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Firstwave Cloud Technology 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Firstwave Cloud Technology 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.135, which is 15.63% down on its pre-crash value of $0.16 and 121.31% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.061.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Firstwave Cloud Technology shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $640.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,080.00.
Firstwave Cloud Technology share priceUse our graph to track the performance of FCT stocks over time.
Firstwave Cloud Technology shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.135|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.0544 - AUDA$0.2|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.1299|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1049|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.045|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Firstwave Cloud Technology stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Firstwave Cloud Technology price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-10)||N/A|
|1 month (2020-09-21)||12.50%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||50.00%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||40.63%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||-25.00%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||-35.71%|
|3 years (2017-10-19)||-53.45%|
|5 years (2015-10-19)||-91.04%|
Firstwave Cloud Technology financials
|Revenue TTM||$8.3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$4.5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-45.13%|
|Return on equity TTM||-123.21%|
|Market capitalisation||$85 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Firstwave Cloud Technology share dividends
We're not expecting Firstwave Cloud Technology to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Firstwave Cloud Technology 's shares ever split?
Firstwave Cloud Technology 's shares were split on a 1:1506 basis on 15 November 2015. So if you had owned 1506 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Firstwave Cloud Technology shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 150500% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Firstwave Cloud Technology shares which in turn could have impacted Firstwave Cloud Technology 's share price.
Firstwave Cloud Technology share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Firstwave Cloud Technology 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.0544 up to $0.2. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Firstwave Cloud Technology 's is 0.7357. This would suggest that Firstwave Cloud Technology 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Firstwave Cloud Technology overview
Firstwave Cloud Technology Limited engages in the development and sale of Internet security software in Australia and internationally. It offers remote worker cyber security, a suite of enterprise grade cyber security protection; FirstCloud email security for email security for businesses; FirstCloud web security for eliminating online threats on websites; FirstCloud firewall security, an enterprise-grade next-generation firewall solution; and FirstCloud endpoint security, a cloud-delivered enterprise-grade endpoint security service. The company was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in North Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on finder
How to buy Firstwave Cloud Technology shares | $12.24
Steps to owning and managing JetBlue Airways shares from Australia.
How to buy Firstwave Cloud Technology shares | $14.05
Steps to owning and managing Azul SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Firstwave Cloud Technology shares | $27.86
Steps to owning and managing Air Transport Services shares from Australia.
How to buy Firstwave Cloud Technology shares | $7.17
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas shares from Australia.
How to buy Firstwave Cloud Technology shares | $82.95
Steps to owning and managing Ryanair Holdings shares from Australia.
How to buy Firstwave Cloud Technology shares | $132.56
Steps to owning and managing Allegiant Travel shares from Australia.
How to buy Firstwave Cloud Technology shares | $8.32
Steps to owning and managing Controladora Vuela shares from Australia.
How to buy Firstwave Cloud Technology shares | $7.17
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Ryanair Holdings plc shares | $82.95
Steps to owning and managing Ryanair Holdings plc shares from Australia.
Ask an Expert