How to buy Firstwave Cloud Technology (FCT) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Firstwave Cloud Technology shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Firstwave Cloud Technology Limited is a software-infrastructure business based in Australia. Firstwave Cloud Technology shares (FCT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Firstwave Cloud Technology has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $8 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Firstwave Cloud Technology
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Firstwave Cloud Technology . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: FCT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Firstwave Cloud Technology reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Firstwave Cloud Technology . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Firstwave Cloud Technology key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Firstwave Cloud Technology stock a buy or sell?
- Firstwave Cloud Technology performance over time
- Firstwave Cloud Technology 's financials
- How volatile are Firstwave Cloud Technology shares?
- Does Firstwave Cloud Technology pay a dividend?
- Have Firstwave Cloud Technology shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Firstwave Cloud Technology stock price (ASX:FCT)Use our graph to track the performance of FCT stocks over time.
Firstwave Cloud Technology shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.055 - $0.19|
|50-day moving average||$0.0665|
|200-day moving average||$0.085|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.016|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Firstwave Cloud Technology stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Firstwave Cloud Technology price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-09)||6.15%|
|1 month (2021-08-19)||4.55%|
|3 months (2021-06-18)||-9.21%|
|6 months (2021-03-19)||-40.00%|
|1 year (2020-09-18)||-42.50%|
|2 years (2019-09-19)||-69.33%|
|3 years (2018-09-19)||-69.33%|
|5 years (2016-09-19)||-88.50%|
Firstwave Cloud Technology financials
|Revenue TTM||$8 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$4.3 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-33%|
|Return on equity TTM||-70.03%|
|Market capitalisation||$53.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Firstwave Cloud Technology share dividends
We're not expecting Firstwave Cloud Technology to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Firstwave Cloud Technology 's shares ever split?
Firstwave Cloud Technology 's shares were split on a 1:1506 basis on 15 November 2015. So if you had owned 1506 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Firstwave Cloud Technology shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 150500% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Firstwave Cloud Technology shares which in turn could have impacted Firstwave Cloud Technology 's share price.
Firstwave Cloud Technology share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Firstwave Cloud Technology 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.055 up to $0.19. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Firstwave Cloud Technology 's is 0.5074. This would suggest that Firstwave Cloud Technology 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Firstwave Cloud Technology overview
Firstwave Cloud Technology Limited develops and sells Internet security software in Australia and internationally. It offers remote worker cyber security, a suite of enterprise grade cyber security protection; FirstCloud email security for email security for businesses; FirstCloud web security for eliminating online threats on websites; FirstCloud firewall security, an enterprise-grade next-generation firewall solution; and FirstCloud endpoint security, a cloud-delivered enterprise-grade endpoint security service. The company was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in North Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Firstwave Cloud Technology
Firstwave Cloud Technology in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why is the Telstra share price running higher today?
Shares in the telecoms operator have jumped nearly 40% over the last 12 months.
How to buy IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Wabi (WABI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Wabi (WABI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Cindicator (CND) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Cindicator (CND) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy MonaCoin (MONA) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the MonaCoin (MONA) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Bluzelle (BLZ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Bluzelle (BLZ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Whitecoin (XWC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Whitecoin (XWC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Storj (STORJ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Storj (STORJ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Will Qantas shares jump as it locks in travel dates to Fiji, the UK and the US?
Despite the good news, Qantas shares closed flat following the announcement, but that could change in the coming weeks.
Why is the Pilbara Minerals share price zooming today?
Shares in the lithium producer are up five-fold over the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert