How to buy First Graphene (FGR) shares
Learn how to easily invest in First Graphene shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
First Graphene Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. First Graphene shares (FGR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. First Graphene has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $299,314. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in First Graphene
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for First Graphene . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: FGR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until First Graphene reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of First Graphene . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
First Graphene stock price (ASX:FGR)Use our graph to track the performance of FGR stocks over time.
First Graphene shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.115 - $0.33|
|50-day moving average||$0.251|
|200-day moving average||$0.255|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.0166|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy First Graphene stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
First Graphene price performance over time
|1 month (2021-06-30)||-22.41%|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||-16.67%|
First Graphene financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-174,900|
|Return on assets TTM||-27.23%|
|Return on equity TTM||-48.87%|
|Market capitalisation||$128.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
First Graphene share dividends
We're not expecting First Graphene to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have First Graphene 's shares ever split?
First Graphene 's shares were split on a 1:40 basis on 11 December 2012. So if you had owned 40 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your First Graphene shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 3900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for First Graphene shares which in turn could have impacted First Graphene 's share price.
First Graphene share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, First Graphene 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.115 up to $0.33. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while First Graphene 's is 1.8. This would suggest that First Graphene 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
First Graphene overview
First Graphene Limited manufactures and sells a range of graphene nanoplatelet products under the PureGRAPH brand name in Australia and the United Kingdom. The company also develops and sells VFD, TTF, and other 2D devices and materials. Its products are used in the composite, elastomer, fire retardancy, concrete, textile, and energy storage applications. The company was formerly known as First Graphite Limited and changed its name to First Graphene Limited in November 2017. First Graphene Limited is headquartered in Henderson, Australia.
Stocks similar to First Graphene
First Graphene in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert