How to buy Firetail Resources (FTL) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Firetail Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Firetail Resources is an other precious metals & mining business based in Australia. Firetail Resources shares (FTL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Firetail Resources has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $30.8 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Firetail Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Firetail Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: FTL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Firetail Resources reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Firetail Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
Firetail Resources stock price (ASX:FTL)Use our graph to track the performance of FTL stocks over time.
Firetail Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.285 - $0.45|
|50-day moving average||$0.3892|
|200-day moving average||$0.3892|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Firetail Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Firetail Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2022-05-13)||1.59%|
|1 month (2022-04-21)||-12.33%|
Firetail Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$30.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Firetail Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Firetail Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Firetail Resources overview
Firetail Resources Limited engages in the exploration and development of various copper-gold and lithium assets in Western Australia and Queensland. It explores for copper, gold, lithium, rubidium, nickel, cobalt, and manganese. The company holds 100% interests in the Paterson copper-gold project comprising six granted exploration licenses and one exploration license application covering an area of approximately 1,660 square kilometers located in the Paterson Province; the Yalgoo gold project consisting of sixteen granted exploration licenses, five exploration license applications, three granted mining leases, one mining lease application, and nine granted prospecting licenses covering an area of approximately 1,850 square kilometers located in the Murchison region of Western Australia; and the Dalgaranga project comprising three granted exploration licenses covering an area of approximately 121 square kilometers located in the Murchison Province of Western Australia. It also holds a 100% interest in the Marlborough project consisting of two granted exploration permits for minerals covering an area of approximately 188 square kilometers located in central Queensland. The company was incorporated in 2021 and is headquartered in Perth, Australia.
Firetail Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Aeramentum Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Aeramentum Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the OD6 Metals IPO
Everything we know about the OD6 Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Winton Land (WTN) shares
Steps to owning and managing Winton Land shares.
How to invest in the Summit Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Summit Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in Cosmos Global Digital Miners Access ETF (DIGA)
The picks and shovels approach is one way to gain exposure to the crypto market. Here is an ETF you could consider.
How to invest in the Regener8 Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Regener8 Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Cosmos Bitcoin ETF (CBTC)
While crypto ETFs remain a relatively new concept, here is how you can invest in one of the first physically back Bitcoin ETFs.
How to invest in 21Shares Ethereum ETF (EETH)
Here is your how to guide on buying the first Ethereum backed ETF in Australia.
How to invest in the Southern Palladium Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Southern Palladium Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert