How to buy Firefly Resources (FFR) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Firefly Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Firefly Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Firefly Resources shares (FFR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Firefly Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $135,219. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Firefly Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Firefly Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: FFR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Firefly Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Firefly Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Firefly Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Firefly Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Firefly Resources performance over time
- Firefly Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Firefly Resources shares?
- Does Firefly Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Firefly Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Firefly Resources stock price (ASX:FFR)Use our graph to track the performance of FFR stocks over time.
Firefly Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.07 - $0.24|
|50-day moving average||$0.112|
|200-day moving average||$0.1114|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.0858|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Firefly Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Firefly Resources price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-05)||4.35%|
|3 months (2021-05-05)||14.29%|
|2 years (2019-08-01)||inf%|
|3 years (2018-08-01)||inf%|
|5 years (2016-08-01)||inf%|
Firefly Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$74,499|
|Return on assets TTM||-57.02%|
|Return on equity TTM||-80.13%|
|Market capitalisation||$35.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Firefly Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Firefly Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Firefly Resources 's shares ever split?
Firefly Resources 's shares were split on a 1:60 basis on 26 August 2019. So if you had owned 60 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Firefly Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 5900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Firefly Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Firefly Resources 's share price.
Firefly Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Firefly Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.07 up to $0.24. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Firefly Resources 's is 0.907. This would suggest that Firefly Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Firefly Resources overview
Firefly Resources Limited primarily engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of lithium, gold, and base metal projects in Western Australia. The company also explores for zinc, copper, lead, and silver deposits. Its principal property is its 100% owned the Forrestania Gold-Lithium project located in the Forrestania Region. The company was formerly known as Marindi Metals Limited and changed its name to Firefly Resources Limited in December 2019. Firefly Resources Limited was incorporated in 2006 and is based in North Fremantle, Australia.
Stocks similar to Firefly Resources
Firefly Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert