How to buy FinTech Chain shares | A$0.105
Own FinTech Chain shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
FinTech Chain Limited is an other business based in Australia. FinTech Chain shares (FTC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.105 – a decrease of 12.5% over the previous week. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $55.3 million.
How to buy shares in FinTech Chain
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for FinTech Chain . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: FTC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until FinTech Chain reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.105, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of FinTech Chain . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted FinTech Chain 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, FinTech Chain 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.105, which is 14.29% up on its pre-crash value of $0.09 and 72.13% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.061.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of FinTech Chain shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $590.48 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,000.00.
FinTech Chain share priceUse our graph to track the performance of FTC stocks over time.
FinTech Chain shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.105|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.061 - AUDA$0.185|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0856|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.087|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.0011|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy FinTech Chain stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
FinTech Chain price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-21)||5.00%|
|1 month (2020-09-29)||25.00%|
|3 months (2020-07-28)||10.53%|
|6 months (2020-04-28)||23.53%|
|1 year (2019-10-28)||-34.38%|
|2 years (2018-10-26)||98.11%|
|3 years (2017-10-27)||-19.23%|
|5 years (2015-10-28)||-38.24%|
Is FinTech Chain under- or over-valued?
Valuing FinTech Chain stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of FinTech Chain 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
FinTech Chain 's P/E ratio
FinTech Chain 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 240x. In other words, FinTech Chain shares trade at around 240x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
FinTech Chain financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-2,045,807|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$55.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
FinTech Chain share dividends
We're not expecting FinTech Chain to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
FinTech Chain overview
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 cables online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 batteries online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 batteries online in Australia.
Where to buy Wii U interactive gaming figures online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Wii U interactive gaming figures online in Australia.
Where to buy washer doors online in Australia
A list of stores to buy washer doors online in Australia.
Where to buy warming drawers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy warming drawers online in Australia.
Where to buy vehicle bass blockers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy vehicle bass blockers online in Australia.
Where to buy vehicle amplifier wiring kits online in Australia
A list of stores to buy vehicle amplifier wiring kits online in Australia.
Where to buy VCR rewinders online in Australia
A list of stores to buy VCR rewinders online in Australia.
Where to buy vacuum replacement parts online in Australia
A list of stores to buy vacuum replacement parts online in Australia.
Ask an Expert