How to buy FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc shares | A$5.02
Own FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc is a software—application business based in Australia. FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc shares (FCL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $5.02 – an increase of 2.87% over the previous week. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $1.3 billion.
How to buy shares in FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: FCL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $5.02, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc stock a buy or sell?
- FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc performance over time
- FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc's financials
- Does FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $5.02, which is 31.67% up on its pre-crash value of $3.43 and 132.41% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $2.16.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $765.63 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,568.75.
FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc share priceUse our graph to track the performance of FCL stocks over time.
FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$5.02|
|52-week range||AUDA$2.16 - AUDA$5.75|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$5.0258|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$3.9895|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.0015|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-12)||1.01%|
|1 month (2020-09-18)||1.01%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||29.72%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||51.20%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||65.13%|
|2 years (2018-10-16)||N/A|
|3 years (2017-10-16)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-10-16)||N/A|
FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc financials
|Gross profit TTM||$58.5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||1.35%|
|Return on equity TTM||-0.43%|
|Market capitalisation||$1.3 billion|
TTM: trailing 12 months
FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc share dividends
We're not expecting FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc overview
FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc provides customer-centric software to the life, accident, and health insurance industry worldwide. The company offers FINEOS Platform, a module-based core system solution that is designed and delivered through the cloud as a Software-as-a-Service solution. The FINEOS Platform comprises FINEOS AdminSuite that is designed to support an insurer's core administrative processes, including claims, payments, absence, policy administration, and billing; FINEOS Engage, which assists insurers to connect digitally in real time with customers, businesses, and technology partners outside of their organization; and FINEOS Insight that offers data analytics capabilities, which allow clients to assess and present data in useful ways. It also offers professional and customer support services. FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert