How to buy FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc (FCL) shares
Learn how to easily invest in FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc is a software-application business based in Australia. FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc shares (FCL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $121.2 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: FCL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc stock a buy or sell?
- FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc performance over time
- FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc's financials
- How volatile are FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc shares?
- Does FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc stock price (ASX:FCL)Use our graph to track the performance of FCL stocks over time.
FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc shares at a glance
|52-week range||$1.215 - $4.79|
|50-day moving average||$1.7591|
|200-day moving average||$3.2639|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.059|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-27)||-6.35%|
|1 month (2022-06-03)||-17.16%|
|3 months (2022-04-04)||-43.32%|
|6 months (2022-01-04)||-69.03%|
|1 year (2021-07-02)||-64.47%|
|2 years (2020-07-03)||-65.00%|
FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc financials
|Revenue TTM||$121.2 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$72 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-3.34%|
|Return on equity TTM||-7.48%|
|Market capitalisation||$450.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc share dividends
We're not expecting FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc's shares have ranged in value from as little as $1.215 up to $4.79. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc's is 0.4524. This would suggest that FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc overview
FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc engages in the development and sale of enterprise claims and policy management software for the life, accident, and health insurance industry worldwide. The company offers FINEOS Platform, a software-as-a-service core insurance platform. Its FINEOS Platform comprises FINEOS AdminSuite, a comprehensive core insurance suite; FINEOS Engage, a digital tool that offers role-based portals for employees, employers, intermediaries, and providers; and FINEOS Insight that offers real-time analytics and embed predictive insights in core business processes. It also offers professional and customer support services. The company was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Stocks similar to FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc
FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Nordic Nickel (NNL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nordic Nickel shares.
How to buy Dusk (DSK) shares
Steps to owning and managing Dusk shares.
How to invest in the Octava Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Octava Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO
Everything we know about the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to invest in the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
Ask an Expert