How to buy Field Solutions Holdings shares
Own Field Solutions Holdings shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Field Solutions Holdings Limited is a telecom services business based in Australia. Field Solutions Holdings shares (FSG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Field Solutions Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $10.6 million..
How to buy shares in Field Solutions Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Field Solutions Holdings . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: FSG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Field Solutions Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.044, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Field Solutions Holdings . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Field Solutions Holdings key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Field Solutions Holdings stock a buy or sell?
- Field Solutions Holdings performance over time
- Field Solutions Holdings 's financials
- How volatile are Field Solutions Holdings shares?
- Does Field Solutions Holdings pay a dividend?
- Have Field Solutions Holdings shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Field Solutions Holdings share priceUse our graph to track the performance of FSG stocks over time.
Field Solutions Holdings shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.018 - $0.052|
|50-day moving average||$0.0425|
|200-day moving average||$0.0429|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.001|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Field Solutions Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Field Solutions Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-18)||-8.33%|
|1 month (2020-12-24)||2.33%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||12.82%|
|6 months (2020-07-24)||-10.20%|
|1 year (2020-01-24)||76.00%|
|2 years (2019-01-25)||120.00%|
|3 years (2018-01-25)||69.23%|
|5 years (2016-01-25)||-12.00%|
Is Field Solutions Holdings under- or over-valued?
Valuing Field Solutions Holdings stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Field Solutions Holdings 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Field Solutions Holdings 's EBITDA
Field Solutions Holdings 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $262,076.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Field Solutions Holdings 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Field Solutions Holdings financials
|Revenue TTM||$10.6 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$2.6 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-5.03%|
|Return on equity TTM||-3.29%|
|Market capitalisation||$23.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Field Solutions Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting Field Solutions Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Field Solutions Holdings 's shares ever split?
Field Solutions Holdings 's shares were split on a 1:50 basis on 24 March 2017. So if you had owned 50 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Field Solutions Holdings shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 4900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Field Solutions Holdings shares which in turn could have impacted Field Solutions Holdings 's share price.
Field Solutions Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Field Solutions Holdings 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.018 up to $0.052. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Field Solutions Holdings 's is 1.0412. This would suggest that Field Solutions Holdings 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Field Solutions Holdings overview
Field Solutions Holdings Limited, a telecommunications carrier and technology company, provides connectivity and business solutions for rural, regional, and remote areas in Australia. The company offers cloud computing, cloud application development, and cloud software development services; designs and builds custom software systems; establishes private and public cloud hosting services; designs and deploys private networks; migrates existing products and software to the cloud; manages, monitors, and optimizes cloud and network infrastructure; and builds disaster recovery scenarios. It also provides end-to-end solutions ranging from concept and strategy, to design, implementation, and support; and cloud access solutions using dark fiber, wireless, microwave, Ethernet, NBN, and satellite. The company is based in Belrose, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Field Solutions Holdings units | A$51.67
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Field Solutions Holdings units | A$52.89
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Field Solutions Holdings units | A$104.57
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Field Solutions Holdings units | A$24.01
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Field Solutions Holdings units | A$90.36
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Field Solutions Holdings units | A$17.23
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Field Solutions Holdings units | A$75.54
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Field Solutions Holdings units | A$50.6
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Field Solutions Holdings units | A$9.38
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert