How to buy Felix shares
Own Felix shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Felix Group Holdings Ltd is a software-application business based in Australia. Felix shares (FLX) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Felix has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $3.8 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Felix
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Felix. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: FLX. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Felix reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Felix. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Felix share priceUse our graph to track the performance of FLX stocks over time.
Felix shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.28 - $0.47|
|50-day moving average||$0.3176|
|200-day moving average||$0.3339|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.0858|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Felix stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Felix price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-11)||-1.67%|
|1 month (2021-05-19)||-7.81%|
|3 months (2021-03-19)||-1.67%|
|Revenue TTM||$3.8 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-2,286,109|
|Return on assets TTM||-115.83%|
|Return on equity TTM||-113063%|
|Market capitalisation||$36.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Felix share dividends
We're not expecting Felix to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Felix Group Holdings Ltd develops and operates cloud-based enterprise SaaS and marketplace platform for the commercial construction and related industries in Australia and internationally. The company offers Felix Vendor Marketplace, an online construction marketplace for contractors and vendors to list, find, and hire equipment and subcontractors. It serves construction, mining, government, utility, and public infrastructure companies. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Hendra, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Why the BHP, Rio and FMG share prices are rising
Shares in mining giants BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed between 10%-16% in the last 6 months.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,000 off Dell gaming laptops, 30% off kids toys, win $10,000 with Optus.
eBay EOFY sales: Best deals from Apple, KitchenAid and more
Score up to 65% off best-selling products with these top end of financial year offers.
Thinking about teeth aligners? Here’s how to make them more affordable
SPONSORED: Perfect teeth could be in closer reach than you think.
Your first look at the Billie Eilish x Air Jordan 1 sneaker collab
Featuring Billie's signature shade, here's what you need to know if you want to cop these kicks.
Ask an Expert