How to buy FE Investments Group shares | A$0.06
Own FE Investments Group shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
FE Investments Group Limited is a credit services business based in Australia. FE Investments Group shares (FEI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.06 – the same closing value as a week prior. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $13.6 million.
How to buy shares in FE Investments Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for FE Investments Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: FEI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until FE Investments Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.06, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of FE Investments Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- FE Investments Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is FE Investments Group stock a buy or sell?
- FE Investments Group performance over time
- Are FE Investments Group shares over-valued?
- FE Investments Group 's financials
- How volatile are FE Investments Group shares?
- Does FE Investments Group pay a dividend?
- Have FE Investments Group shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted FE Investments Group 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, FE Investments Group 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.06, which is 0.00% up on its pre-crash value of $0.06 and 0.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.06.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of FE Investments Group shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $1,000.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,000.00.
FE Investments Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of FEI stocks over time.
FE Investments Group shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.06|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.06 - AUDA$0.069|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.06|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.06|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.079|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy FE Investments Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
FE Investments Group price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-23)||0%|
|1 month (2020-10-01)||0%|
|3 months (2020-07-31)||0%|
|6 months (2020-05-01)||0%|
|1 year (2019-10-31)||-7.69%|
|2 years (2018-10-31)||-25.00%|
|3 years (2017-10-31)||-67.57%|
|5 years (2015-10-30)||-96.67%|
Is FE Investments Group under- or over-valued?
Valuing FE Investments Group stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of FE Investments Group 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
FE Investments Group 's P/E ratio
FE Investments Group 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 26x. In other words, FE Investments Group shares trade at around 26x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
FE Investments Group financials
|Gross profit TTM||$7.6 million|
|Return on assets TTM||0.95%|
|Return on equity TTM||5.27%|
|Market capitalisation||$13.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
FE Investments Group share dividends
We're not expecting FE Investments Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have FE Investments Group 's shares ever split?
FE Investments Group 's shares were split on a 1:30 basis on 12 June 2017. So if you had owned 30 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your FE Investments Group shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 2900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for FE Investments Group shares which in turn could have impacted FE Investments Group 's share price.
FE Investments Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, FE Investments Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.06 up to $0.069. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while FE Investments Group 's is 0.5862. This would suggest that FE Investments Group 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
FE Investments Group overview
FE Investments Group Limited operates as a financial services company in New Zealand and Australia. The company operates through NZ Lending Products and NZ Leasing segments. It offers deposits; fixed interest corporate bonds; and business loans, working capital loans, vendor finance, and property loans. The company also leases business equipment and technology products; and finances and leases vehicles, plant, and equipment. FE Investments Group Limited is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Youfoodz (FEI.AU) IPO
Everything we know about the Youfoodz IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Hipages (FEI.AU) IPO
Everything we know about the Hipages IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy the US Vegan Climate ETF | N/AN/A
Steps to owning and managing buy US Vegan Climate ETF units.
How to buy Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares | A$0.023
Steps to owning and managing Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares from Australia.
How to buy FE Investments Group shares | $56.73
Steps to owning and managing Bunge Ltd shares from Australia.
How to buy FE Investments Group shares | $37.47
Steps to owning and managing Conagra Brands shares from Australia.
How to buy FE Investments Group shares | $67.1
Steps to owning and managing Kellogg Company shares from Australia.
How to buy FE Investments Group shares | $70.89
Steps to owning and managing Ingredion shares from Australia
How to buy FE Investments Group shares | $59.71
Steps to owning and managing Tyson Foods shares from Australia.
Where to buy writing pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy writing pencils online in Australia.
Ask an Expert