How to buy Fatfish Blockchain shares | A$0.018
Own Fatfish Blockchain shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Fatfish Group Limited is a capital markets business based in Australia. Fatfish Blockchain shares (FFG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.018 – an increase of 20% over the previous week. Fatfish Blockchain has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.6 million.
How to buy shares in Fatfish Blockchain
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Fatfish Blockchain . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: FFG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Fatfish Blockchain reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.018, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Fatfish Blockchain . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Fatfish Blockchain key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Fatfish Blockchain stock a buy or sell?
- Fatfish Blockchain performance over time
- Are Fatfish Blockchain shares over-valued?
- Fatfish Blockchain 's financials
- How volatile are Fatfish Blockchain shares?
- Does Fatfish Blockchain pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Fatfish Blockchain 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Fatfish Blockchain 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.018, which is 55.56% up on its pre-crash value of $0.008 and 500.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.003.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Fatfish Blockchain shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $444.44 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $2,000.00.
Fatfish Blockchain share priceUse our graph to track the performance of FFG stocks over time.
Fatfish Blockchain shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.018|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.003 - AUDA$0.019|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0138|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0096|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.003|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Fatfish Blockchain stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Fatfish Blockchain price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-19)||20.00%|
|1 month (2020-09-25)||5.88%|
|3 months (2020-07-24)||80.00%|
|6 months (2020-04-24)||200.00%|
|1 year (2019-10-25)||125.00%|
|2 years (2018-10-26)||5.88%|
|3 years (2017-10-26)||-59.09%|
|5 years (2015-10-26)||-52.88%|
Is Fatfish Blockchain under- or over-valued?
Valuing Fatfish Blockchain stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Fatfish Blockchain 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Fatfish Blockchain 's P/E ratio
Fatfish Blockchain 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 1x. In other words, Fatfish Blockchain shares trade at around 1x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Fatfish Blockchain financials
|Revenue TTM||$1.6 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-2.99%|
|Return on equity TTM||-83.62%|
|Market capitalisation||$13 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Fatfish Blockchain share dividends
We're not expecting Fatfish Blockchain to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Fatfish Blockchain share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Fatfish Blockchain 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.003 up to $0.019. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Fatfish Blockchain 's is 1.1792. This would suggest that Fatfish Blockchain 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Fatfish Blockchain overview
Fatfish Group Limited is an incubator and venture capital firm specializing in incubation, start-ups and growth stage investments. It invests in the Internet sector with a focus on cryptocurrency, blockchain technologies, technology, internet, and consumer Internet venture. The company was formerly known as Fatfish Blockchain Limited and changed its name to Fatfish Group Limited in August 2020. Fatfish Group Limited was founded in 2011 and is based in Melbourne, Australia with additional offices in Singapore; Jakarta, Indonesia; and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert