How to buy Fatfish Blockchain (FFG) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Fatfish Blockchain shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Fatfish Group Limited is a capital markets business based in Australia. Fatfish Blockchain shares (FFG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Fatfish Blockchain has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $659,120. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Fatfish Blockchain
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Fatfish Blockchain . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: FFG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Fatfish Blockchain reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Fatfish Blockchain . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Fatfish Blockchain key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Fatfish Blockchain stock a buy or sell?
- Fatfish Blockchain performance over time
- Are Fatfish Blockchain shares over-valued?
- Fatfish Blockchain 's financials
- How volatile are Fatfish Blockchain shares?
- Does Fatfish Blockchain pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Fatfish Blockchain stock price (ASX:FFG)Use our graph to track the performance of FFG stocks over time.
Fatfish Blockchain shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.009 - $0.205|
|50-day moving average||$0.0663|
|200-day moving average||$0.0862|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.002|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Fatfish Blockchain stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Fatfish Blockchain price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-01)||13.43%|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||-33.91%|
Is Fatfish Blockchain under- or over-valued?
Valuing Fatfish Blockchain stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Fatfish Blockchain 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Fatfish Blockchain 's P/E ratio
Fatfish Blockchain 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 29x. In other words, Fatfish Blockchain shares trade at around 29x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Fatfish Blockchain financials
|Gross profit TTM||$148,215|
|Return on assets TTM||-3.03%|
|Return on equity TTM||0.3%|
|Market capitalisation||$58.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Fatfish Blockchain share dividends
We're not expecting Fatfish Blockchain to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Fatfish Blockchain share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Fatfish Blockchain 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.009 up to $0.205. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Fatfish Blockchain 's is 1.1524. This would suggest that Fatfish Blockchain 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Fatfish Blockchain overview
Fatfish Group Limited is an incubator and venture capital firm specializing in incubation, start-ups and growth stage investments. It invests in the Internet sector with a focus on cryptocurrency, blockchain technologies, technology, internet, and consumer Internet venture. It prefers to take majority controlling stake. Fatfish Group Limited was founded in 2011 and is based in Melbourne, Australia with additional offices in Singapore; Jakarta, Indonesia; and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Stocks similar to Fatfish Blockchain
Fatfish Blockchain in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert