How to buy Fat Prophets Global Property Fund (FPP) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Fat Prophets Global Property Fund shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Fat Prophets Global Property Fund is a reit-diversified business based in Australia. Fat Prophets Global Property Fund shares (FPP) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Fat Prophets Global Property Fund has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $21.4 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Fat Prophets Global Property Fund
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Fat Prophets Global Property Fund. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: FPP. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Fat Prophets Global Property Fund reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Fat Prophets Global Property Fund. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Fat Prophets Global Property Fund key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Fat Prophets Global Property Fund stock a buy or sell?
- Fat Prophets Global Property Fund performance over time
- Fat Prophets Global Property Fund's financials
- Does Fat Prophets Global Property Fund pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Fat Prophets Global Property Fund stock price (ASX:FPP)Use our graph to track the performance of FPP stocks over time.
Fat Prophets Global Property Fund shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.735 - $0.99|
|50-day moving average||$0.9291|
|200-day moving average||$0.9045|
|Dividend yield||$0.04 (4.73%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Fat Prophets Global Property Fund stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Fat Prophets Global Property Fund price performance over time
|1 week (2021-11-30)||3.30%|
|1 month (2021-11-08)||1.08%|
|3 months (2021-09-08)||1.08%|
|6 months (2021-06-08)||5.62%|
|1 year (2020-12-08)||3.87%|
|2 years (2019-12-06)||0.94|
|3 years (2018-12-07)||-4.08%|
Fat Prophets Global Property Fund financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$21.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Fat Prophets Global Property Fund share dividends
We're not expecting Fat Prophets Global Property Fund to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Fat Prophets Global Property Fund overview
Fat Prophets Global Property Fund is a real estate fund launched and managed by One Managed Investment Funds Limited. It invests in global listed REITs. Fat Prophets Global Property Fund was founded in 2017 and is domiciled in Australia.
Fat Prophets Global Property Fund in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich live and match preview
Giants of German football face off in one of Europe's biggest rivalries.
How to watch Melbourne City vs Western United A-League live and match preview
Champions Melbourne City host Western United in round 3 of the 2021 A-League season.
F1 world title: How Max Verstappen can become champion this weekend
There are 4 ways Max Verstappen can win the F1 title in the Saudi Arabian GP. We've laid them all out.
Where to watch ER online in Australia
The emergency room is no place for the faint of heart.
Binance tutorial for total beginners (2021) – Hands-on steps to buying crypto
We run through how you buy and trade cryptocurrencies on the Binance exchange.
Ethereum within 2% of new all-time-high price as another global brand adopts NFTs
The past 7 days have seen ETH iron out its recent volatility-induced losses.
Bitcoin’s stagnation is alarming and could be followed by more bearish price action
The last 30-days have seen BTC register substantial losses of over 10%.
Australia’s best weekend deals for December 3, 2021
Australia's best weekend deals include 50% off at BCF, half-price ASICS shoes at Foot Locker, 80% off hot fashion at Nasty Gal.
Finder Daily Deals: The 7 best deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals include: $130 off Philips air fryers, $250 off Apple AirPods Max, 50% off at Myer.
What’s the last day you can shop online for Christmas? Retail cut-off dates
Here are the Christmas delivery cut-off dates for 50 major Australian retailers.
Ask an Expert