How to buy Faster Enterprises (FE8) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Faster Enterprises shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Faster Enterprises is a real estate services business based in Australia. Faster Enterprises shares (FE8) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Faster Enterprises has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $51,425. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Faster Enterprises
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Faster Enterprises . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: FE8. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Faster Enterprises reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Faster Enterprises . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Faster Enterprises stock price (ASX:FE8)Use our graph to track the performance of FE8 stocks over time.
Faster Enterprises shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.049 - $0.049|
|50-day moving average||$0.049|
|200-day moving average||$0.049|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.027|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Faster Enterprises stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Faster Enterprises price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-28)||0.049|
|1 month (2022-06-03)||0.049|
|3 months (2022-04-05)||0.049|
|6 months (2022-01-05)||0.049|
|1 year (2021-07-05)||0.049|
|2 years (2020-07-03)||600.00%|
Faster Enterprises financials
|Gross profit TTM||$51,425|
|Return on assets TTM||-8.86%|
|Return on equity TTM||-548.05%|
|Market capitalisation||$5.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Faster Enterprises share dividends
We're not expecting Faster Enterprises to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Faster Enterprises share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Faster Enterprises 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.049 up to $0.049. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Faster Enterprises 's is 2.2495. This would suggest that Faster Enterprises 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Faster Enterprises overview
Faster Enterprises Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the property development and management of residential, commercial, serviced apartments, and hotels in Australia. The company was incorporated in 2015 and is based in Box Hill, Australia. Faster Enterprises Limited is a subsidiary of Coolyah Properties Trust.
Stocks similar to Faster Enterprises
Faster Enterprises in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Octava Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Octava Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO
Everything we know about the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to invest in the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
Ask an Expert