How to buy Farm Pride Foods shares
Own Farm Pride Foods shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Farm Pride Foods Limited is a farm products business based in Australia. Farm Pride Foods shares (FRM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Farm Pride Foods has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $86.6 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Farm Pride Foods
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Farm Pride Foods . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: FRM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Farm Pride Foods reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Farm Pride Foods . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Farm Pride Foods key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Farm Pride Foods stock a buy or sell?
- Farm Pride Foods performance over time
- Farm Pride Foods 's financials
- How volatile are Farm Pride Foods shares?
- Does Farm Pride Foods pay a dividend?
- Have Farm Pride Foods shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Farm Pride Foods share priceUse our graph to track the performance of FRM stocks over time.
Farm Pride Foods shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.17 - $0.5|
|50-day moving average||$0.4168|
|200-day moving average||$0.3048|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.07|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Farm Pride Foods stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Farm Pride Foods price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-10)||-2.50%|
|1 month (2021-05-20)||-9.30%|
|3 months (2021-03-19)||27.87%|
|6 months (2020-12-18)||85.71%|
|1 year (2020-06-19)||39.29%|
|2 years (2019-06-20)||69.57%|
|3 years (2018-06-20)||-53.85%|
|5 years (2016-06-20)||-81.16%|
Is Farm Pride Foods under- or over-valued?
Valuing Farm Pride Foods stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Farm Pride Foods 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Farm Pride Foods 's EBITDA
Farm Pride Foods 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $897,000.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Farm Pride Foods 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Farm Pride Foods financials
|Revenue TTM||$86.6 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$24.8 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-0.2%|
|Return on equity TTM||-16.56%|
|Market capitalisation||$21.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Farm Pride Foods share dividends
We're not expecting Farm Pride Foods to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Farm Pride Foods 's shares ever split?
Farm Pride Foods 's shares were split on 13 December 2004.
Farm Pride Foods share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Farm Pride Foods 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.17 up to $0.5. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Farm Pride Foods 's is 0.5948. This would suggest that Farm Pride Foods 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Farm Pride Foods overview
Farm Pride Foods Limited engages in grading, packaging, marketing, and distribution of eggs and egg products in Australia. The company offers free range, barn laid, and farm fresh eggs. It also provides egg products, which include whole eggs, egg white, egg yolk, scrambled eggs, peeled boiled eggs, fried eggs, and omelettes, as well as egg cartons. It serves retail, industrial, and food service sectors. The company exports its products to Asia. Farm Pride Foods Limited was founded in 1937 and is headquartered in Keysborough, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Why the BHP, Rio and FMG share prices are rising
Shares in mining giants BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed between 10%-16% in the last 6 months.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,000 off Dell gaming laptops, 30% off kids toys, win $10,000 with Optus.
Ask an Expert