How to buy Farm Pride Foods shares
Own Farm Pride Foods shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Farm Pride Foods Limited is a farm products business based in Australia. Farm Pride Foods shares (FRM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Farm Pride Foods has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $90.2 million..
How to buy shares in Farm Pride Foods
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Farm Pride Foods . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: FRM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Farm Pride Foods reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.21, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Farm Pride Foods . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Farm Pride Foods key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Farm Pride Foods stock a buy or sell?
- Farm Pride Foods performance over time
- Farm Pride Foods 's financials
- How volatile are Farm Pride Foods shares?
- Does Farm Pride Foods pay a dividend?
- Have Farm Pride Foods shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Farm Pride Foods share priceUse our graph to track the performance of FRM stocks over time.
Farm Pride Foods shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.15 - $0.33|
|50-day moving average||$0.208|
|200-day moving average||$0.2214|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.07|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Farm Pride Foods stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Farm Pride Foods price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-19)||2.44%|
|1 month (2020-12-24)||-2.33%|
|3 months (2020-10-26)||7.69%|
|6 months (2020-07-24)||-32.26%|
|1 year (2020-01-24)||-31.15%|
|2 years (2019-01-25)||-73.08%|
|3 years (2018-01-25)||-77.89%|
|5 years (2016-01-25)||-82.20%|
Is Farm Pride Foods under- or over-valued?
Valuing Farm Pride Foods stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Farm Pride Foods 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Farm Pride Foods 's EBITDA
Farm Pride Foods 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $2.7 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Farm Pride Foods 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Farm Pride Foods financials
|Revenue TTM||$90.2 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$24.8 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-0.69%|
|Return on equity TTM||-5.14%|
|Market capitalisation||$11.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Farm Pride Foods share dividends
We're not expecting Farm Pride Foods to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Farm Pride Foods 's shares ever split?
Farm Pride Foods 's shares were split on 14 December 2004.
Farm Pride Foods share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Farm Pride Foods 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.15 up to $0.33. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Farm Pride Foods 's is 0.2727. This would suggest that Farm Pride Foods 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Farm Pride Foods overview
Farm Pride Foods Limited engages in grading, packaging, marketing, and distribution of eggs and egg products in Australia. The company offers free range, barn laid, and farm fresh eggs. It also provides egg products, which include whole eggs, egg white, egg yolk, scrambled eggs, peeled boiled eggs, fried eggs, and omelettes, as well as egg cartons. It serves retail, industrial, and food service sectors. The company exports its products to Asia. Farm Pride Foods Limited was founded in 1937 and is headquartered in Keysborough, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Farm Pride Foods units | A$51.67
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Farm Pride Foods units | A$52.89
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Farm Pride Foods units | A$104.57
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Farm Pride Foods units | A$24.01
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Farm Pride Foods units | A$90.36
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Farm Pride Foods units | A$17.23
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Farm Pride Foods units | A$75.54
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Farm Pride Foods units | A$50.6
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Farm Pride Foods units | A$9.38
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert