How to buy Farm Pride Foods (FRM) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Farm Pride Foods shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Farm Pride Foods is a farm products business based in Australia. Farm Pride Foods shares (FRM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Farm Pride Foods has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $73.3 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Farm Pride Foods
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Farm Pride Foods . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: FRM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Farm Pride Foods reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Farm Pride Foods . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Farm Pride Foods key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Farm Pride Foods stock a buy or sell?
- Farm Pride Foods performance over time
- Farm Pride Foods 's financials
- How volatile are Farm Pride Foods shares?
- Does Farm Pride Foods pay a dividend?
- Have Farm Pride Foods shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Farm Pride Foods stock price (ASX:FRM)Use our graph to track the performance of FRM stocks over time.
Farm Pride Foods shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.185 - $0.5|
|50-day moving average||$0.2668|
|200-day moving average||$0.3473|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.217|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Farm Pride Foods stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Farm Pride Foods price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-11)||13.46%|
|1 month (2021-12-17)||9.26%|
|3 months (2021-10-18)||-7.81%|
|6 months (2021-07-16)||-27.16%|
|1 year (2021-01-18)||47.50%|
|2 years (2020-01-17)||-1.67%|
|3 years (2019-01-18)||-61.44%|
|5 years (2017-01-18)||-81.68%|
Is Farm Pride Foods under- or over-valued?
Valuing Farm Pride Foods stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Farm Pride Foods 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Farm Pride Foods 's EBITDA
Farm Pride Foods 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $897,000 (£474,882).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Farm Pride Foods 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Farm Pride Foods financials
|Revenue TTM||$73.3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$19.3 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-6.81%|
|Return on equity TTM||-34.08%|
|Market capitalisation||$14.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Farm Pride Foods share dividends
We're not expecting Farm Pride Foods to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Farm Pride Foods 's shares ever split?
Farm Pride Foods 's shares were split on 13 December 2004.
Farm Pride Foods share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Farm Pride Foods 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.185 up to $0.5. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Farm Pride Foods 's is 0.6944. This would suggest that Farm Pride Foods 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Farm Pride Foods overview
Farm Pride Foods Limited engages in grading, packaging, marketing, and distribution of eggs and egg products in Australia. The company offers free range, barn laid, and farm fresh eggs. It also provides egg products, such as whole eggs, egg white, egg yolk, scrambled eggs, peeled boiled eggs, fried eggs, and omelettes, as well as egg cartons. It serves retail, industrial, and food service sectors. The company exports its products to Asia. Farm Pride Foods Limited was founded in 1937 and is headquartered in Keysborough, Australia.
Stocks similar to Farm Pride Foods
Farm Pride Foods in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Interview: RAQ founder talks Abbie Chatfield swim collection
RAQ Apparel founder Sophia Argyropoulos chats the inspo for Abbie Chatfield swimwear collab and the secret to finding the perfect bikini.
7 ways to elevate your home movie experience [SPONSORED] Turn your low-key movie nights into a main attraction that can keep everyone entertained.
American Express Qantas Corporate Gold Card
With a 100,000 bonus Membership Rewards offer and complimentary Qantas Business Rewards membership, is this the right card for your business?
How to watch Liverpool vs Arsenal Carabao Cup live and free in Australia
Liverpool and Arsenal battle for a place in the League Cup final.
Rapid antigen tests: When will RAT stock be available? [UPDATED]
Rapid antigen tests are proving extremely hard to find, but there are options if you can be patient trying to find a RAT.
New on Netflix, Prime Video, Disney Plus, Stan, Foxtel, BINGE and more in January 2022
You can easily elevate your binge-watching game in the New Year.
Where to watch DC series Peacemaker online in Australia
He believes in peace at any cost – no matter how many people he has to kill to get it.
How to watch Melbourne Renegades vs Melbourne Stars BBL live and match preview
Both Melbourne teams are fighting for their seasons as we embark on derby number 2
10 beauty trends that’ll pop off in 2022
From clean beauty to bedazzled everything, these are the makeup looks will take over 2022 and the products you need to pull them off.
Compare rapid antigen test brands: How do they stack up?
Not all tests are created equal here are the different brands compared.
Ask an Expert