How to buy Family Zone Cyber Safety shares
Own Family Zone Cyber Safety shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Family Zone Cyber Safety Limited is a software—infrastructure business based in Australia. Family Zone Cyber Safety shares (FZO) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Family Zone Cyber Safety has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $5.1 million..
How to buy shares in Family Zone Cyber Safety
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Family Zone Cyber Safety . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: FZO. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Family Zone Cyber Safety reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.46, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Family Zone Cyber Safety . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Family Zone Cyber Safety key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Family Zone Cyber Safety stock a buy or sell?
- Family Zone Cyber Safety performance over time
- Family Zone Cyber Safety 's financials
- How volatile are Family Zone Cyber Safety shares?
- Does Family Zone Cyber Safety pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Family Zone Cyber Safety share priceUse our graph to track the performance of FZO stocks over time.
Family Zone Cyber Safety shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.068 - $0.615|
|50-day moving average||$0.4822|
|200-day moving average||$0.3229|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.091|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Family Zone Cyber Safety stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Family Zone Cyber Safety price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-14)||-8.91%|
|1 month (2020-12-21)||4.55%|
|3 months (2020-10-21)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-21)||10.84%|
|1 year (2020-01-21)||170.59%|
|2 years (2019-01-21)||170.59%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||-23.33%|
|5 years (2016-01-17)||N/A|
Family Zone Cyber Safety financials
|Revenue TTM||$5.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$2.8 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-75.82%|
|Return on equity TTM||-285.5%|
|Market capitalisation||$154.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Family Zone Cyber Safety share dividends
We're not expecting Family Zone Cyber Safety to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Family Zone Cyber Safety share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Family Zone Cyber Safety 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.068 up to $0.615. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Family Zone Cyber Safety 's is 2.2301. This would suggest that Family Zone Cyber Safety 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Family Zone Cyber Safety overview
Family Zone Cyber Safety Limited develops, markets, distributes, and sells cyber safety products and services in Australia, the United States, and New Zealand. The company offers Family Zone platform that delivers cyber safety settings, advice, and support to parents and schools across various networks and devices to keep children safe at home and school, as well as permits telecommunication service providers and device manufacturers to embed cyber safety practices into their offerings. It provides solutions for school homes and leaders, IT leaders, educators, residential managers, and pastoral care, as well as for hot spotting, VPNs, and mobiles. The company was incorporated in 2014 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Family Zone Cyber Safety units | A$51.76
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Family Zone Cyber Safety units | A$52.87
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Family Zone Cyber Safety units | A$104.51
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Family Zone Cyber Safety units | A$24.15
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Family Zone Cyber Safety units | A$89.59
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Family Zone Cyber Safety units | A$17.03
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Family Zone Cyber Safety units | A$75.86
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Family Zone Cyber Safety units | A$51.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Family Zone Cyber Safety units | A$9.49
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert