How to buy Family Zone Cyber Safety (FZO) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Family Zone Cyber Safety shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Family Zone Cyber Safety is a software-infrastructure business based in Australia. Family Zone Cyber Safety shares (FZO) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Family Zone Cyber Safety has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $22.5 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Family Zone Cyber Safety
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Family Zone Cyber Safety . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: FZO. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Family Zone Cyber Safety reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Family Zone Cyber Safety . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Family Zone Cyber Safety key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Family Zone Cyber Safety stock a buy or sell?
- Family Zone Cyber Safety performance over time
- Family Zone Cyber Safety 's financials
- How volatile are Family Zone Cyber Safety shares?
- Does Family Zone Cyber Safety pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Family Zone Cyber Safety stock price (ASX:FZO)Use our graph to track the performance of FZO stocks over time.
Family Zone Cyber Safety shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.2675 - $0.85|
|50-day moving average||$0.3481|
|200-day moving average||$0.4897|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.078|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Family Zone Cyber Safety stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Family Zone Cyber Safety price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-27)||9.84%|
|1 month (2022-06-03)||-11.84%|
|3 months (2022-04-05)||-30.21%|
|6 months (2022-01-05)||-44.17%|
|1 year (2021-07-05)||-47.24%|
|2 years (2020-07-03)||17.54%|
|3 years (2019-07-05)||81.08%|
|5 years (2017-07-04)||-4.29%|
Family Zone Cyber Safety financials
|Revenue TTM||$22.5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.9 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-20.6%|
|Return on equity TTM||-51.03%|
|Market capitalisation||$286.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Family Zone Cyber Safety share dividends
We're not expecting Family Zone Cyber Safety to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Family Zone Cyber Safety share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Family Zone Cyber Safety 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.2675 up to $0.85. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Family Zone Cyber Safety 's is 1.767. This would suggest that Family Zone Cyber Safety 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Family Zone Cyber Safety overview
Family Zone Cyber Safety Limited markets, distributes, and sells cyber safety products and services in Australia, New Zealand, and the United States. It offers Family Zone platform that delivers cyber safety settings, advice, and support to parents and schools across various networks and devices to keep children safe at home and school, as well as permits telecommunication service providers and device manufacturers to embed cyber safety practices into their offerings. The company also provides classroom management solutions. It offers hot spotting, VPN, and mobile solutions for families and schools, IT companies, educators, residential managers, and pastoral care organizations. The company was incorporated in 2014 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Family Zone Cyber Safety
Family Zone Cyber Safety in the news
Investing in Family Zone Cyber Safety (ASX:FZO) three years ago would have delivered you a 76% gain
Here's What Family Zone Cyber Safety Limited's (ASX:FZO) Shareholder Ownership Structure Looks Like
Linewize Named "Classroom Management Solution Provider of the Year" in 2022 EdTech Breakthrough Awards Program
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO
Everything we know about the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to invest in the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
Ask an Expert