How to buy Family Insights Group shares | A$0.034
Own Family Insights Group shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Family Insights Group Limited is a software—application business based in Australia. Family Insights Group shares (FAM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.034 – a decrease of 5.56% over the previous week. Family Insights Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $11,850.
How to buy shares in Family Insights Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Family Insights Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: FAM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Family Insights Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.034, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Family Insights Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Family Insights Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Family Insights Group stock a buy or sell?
- Family Insights Group performance over time
- Family Insights Group 's financials
- How volatile are Family Insights Group shares?
- Does Family Insights Group pay a dividend?
- Have Family Insights Group shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Family Insights Group 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Family Insights Group 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.034, which is 20.93% down on its pre-crash value of $0.043 and 61.90% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.021.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Family Insights Group shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $520.83 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $708.33.
Family Insights Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of FAM stocks over time.
Family Insights Group shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.034|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.02 - AUDA$0.072|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0333|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.029|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.076|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Family Insights Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Family Insights Group price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-13)||-5.56%|
|1 month (2020-09-18)||3.03%|
|3 months (2020-07-20)||21.43%|
|6 months (2020-04-20)||17.24%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||-52.78%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||-77.33%|
|3 years (2017-10-20)||-94.67%|
|5 years (2015-10-20)||-98.03%|
Family Insights Group financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-1,265,744|
|Return on assets TTM||-110.16%|
|Return on equity TTM||-983.17%|
|Market capitalisation||$1.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Family Insights Group share dividends
We're not expecting Family Insights Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Family Insights Group 's shares ever split?
Family Insights Group 's shares were split on a 1:50 basis on 6 August 2019. So if you had owned 50 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Family Insights Group shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 4900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Family Insights Group shares which in turn could have impacted Family Insights Group 's share price.
Family Insights Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Family Insights Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.02 up to $0.072. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Family Insights Group 's is 0.1859. This would suggest that Family Insights Group 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Family Insights Group overview
Family Insights Group Limited engages in the development, compliance, and commercialization of Family Insights applications in Australia. The company offers Family Insights, a cyber-safety software platform to help keep children safe online and their parents informed of their children's online habits. It also provides Frugl, a grocery price comparison platform, which offers shoppers with up-to-date products, promotions and pricing information to find the lowest price each week across Australia's leading supermarkets. The company was formerly known as Wangle Technologies Limited and changed its name to Family Insights Group Limited in January 2019. Family Insights Group Limited was incorporated in 2001 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert