How to buy Family Insights Group shares
Own Family Insights Group shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Family Insights Group Limited is a software-application business based in Australia. Family Insights Group shares (FAM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Family Insights Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $11,850. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Family Insights Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Family Insights Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: FAM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Family Insights Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Family Insights Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Family Insights Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Family Insights Group stock a buy or sell?
- Family Insights Group performance over time
- Family Insights Group 's financials
- How volatile are Family Insights Group shares?
- Does Family Insights Group pay a dividend?
- Have Family Insights Group shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Family Insights Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of FAM stocks over time.
Family Insights Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.021 - $0.064|
|50-day moving average||$0.0433|
|200-day moving average||$0.0348|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.076|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Family Insights Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Family Insights Group financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-1,265,744|
|Return on assets TTM||-110.16%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$1.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Family Insights Group share dividends
We're not expecting Family Insights Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Family Insights Group 's shares ever split?
Family Insights Group 's shares were split on a 1:50 basis on 6 August 2019. So if you had owned 50 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Family Insights Group shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 4900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Family Insights Group shares which in turn could have impacted Family Insights Group 's share price.
Family Insights Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Family Insights Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.021 up to $0.064. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Family Insights Group 's is 0.1859. This would suggest that Family Insights Group 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Family Insights Group overview
Family Insights Group Limited engages in the development, compliance, and commercialization of Family Insights applications in Australia. The company offers Family Insights, a cyber-safety software platform to help keep children safe online and their parents informed of their children's online habits. It also provides Frugl, a grocery price comparison platform, which offers shoppers with up-to-date products, promotions and pricing information to find the lowest price each week across Australia's leading supermarkets. The company was formerly known as Wangle Technologies Limited and changed its name to Family Insights Group Limited in January 2019. Family Insights Group Limited was incorporated in 2001 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Why the BHP, Rio and FMG share prices are rising
Shares in mining giants BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed between 10%-16% in the last 6 months.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,000 off Dell gaming laptops, 30% off kids toys, win $10,000 with Optus.
eBay EOFY sales: Best deals from Apple, KitchenAid and more
Score up to 65% off best-selling products with these top end of financial year offers.
Thinking about teeth aligners? Here’s how to make them more affordable
SPONSORED: Perfect teeth could be in closer reach than you think.
Your first look at the Billie Eilish x Air Jordan 1 sneaker collab
Featuring Billie's signature shade, here's what you need to know if you want to cop these kicks.
Amazon Prime Day 2021: Don’t miss these deals on 21 June
Amazon Prime Day is returning to Australia in the first half of 2021. Here are six online deals you need to know about.
How to buy TitanSwap (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the TitanSwap (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert