How to buy Factor Therapeutics shares | A$0.005
Own Factor Therapeutics shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Factor Therapeutics Limited is a biotechnology business based in Australia. Factor Therapeutics shares (FTT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.005 – the same closing value as a week prior. Factor Therapeutics has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $665,817.
How to buy shares in Factor Therapeutics
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Factor Therapeutics . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: FTT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Factor Therapeutics reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.005, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Factor Therapeutics . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Factor Therapeutics key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Factor Therapeutics stock a buy or sell?
- Factor Therapeutics performance over time
- Are Factor Therapeutics shares over-valued?
- Factor Therapeutics 's financials
- How volatile are Factor Therapeutics shares?
- Does Factor Therapeutics pay a dividend?
- Have Factor Therapeutics shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Factor Therapeutics 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Factor Therapeutics 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.005, which is 40.00% up on its pre-crash value of $0.003 and 400.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.001.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Factor Therapeutics shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $500.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,666.67.
Factor Therapeutics share priceUse our graph to track the performance of FTT stocks over time.
Factor Therapeutics shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.005|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.001 - AUDA$0.007|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.005|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0041|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.002|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Factor Therapeutics stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Factor Therapeutics price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-10)||N/A|
|1 month (2020-09-21)||0%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||0%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||66.67%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||25.00%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||-93.42%|
|3 years (2017-10-19)||-90.29%|
|5 years (2015-10-19)||-89.94%|
Is Factor Therapeutics under- or over-valued?
Valuing Factor Therapeutics stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Factor Therapeutics 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Factor Therapeutics 's P/E ratio
Factor Therapeutics 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 25x. In other words, Factor Therapeutics shares trade at around 25x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Factor Therapeutics 's EBITDA
Factor Therapeutics 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $250,468.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Factor Therapeutics 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Factor Therapeutics financials
|Operating margin TTM||37.29%|
|Gross profit TTM||$2.4 million|
|Return on assets TTM||4.39%|
|Return on equity TTM||8.01%|
|Market capitalisation||$5.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Factor Therapeutics share dividends
We're not expecting Factor Therapeutics to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Factor Therapeutics 's shares ever split?
Factor Therapeutics 's shares were split on 3 February 2009.
Factor Therapeutics share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Factor Therapeutics 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.001 up to $0.007. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Factor Therapeutics 's is 0.811. This would suggest that Factor Therapeutics 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Factor Therapeutics overview
Factor Therapeutics Limited operates as a clinical stage biotechnology company. The company was formerly known as Tissue Therapies Limited and changed its name to Factor Therapeutics Limited in May 2016. Factor Therapeutics Limited is based in Brisbane, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on finder
How to buy Factor Therapeutics shares | $12.24
Steps to owning and managing JetBlue Airways shares from Australia.
How to buy Factor Therapeutics shares | $14.05
Steps to owning and managing Azul SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Factor Therapeutics shares | $27.86
Steps to owning and managing Air Transport Services shares from Australia.
How to buy Factor Therapeutics shares | $7.17
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas shares from Australia.
How to buy Factor Therapeutics shares | $82.95
Steps to owning and managing Ryanair Holdings shares from Australia.
How to buy Factor Therapeutics shares | $132.56
Steps to owning and managing Allegiant Travel shares from Australia.
How to buy Factor Therapeutics shares | $8.32
Steps to owning and managing Controladora Vuela shares from Australia.
How to buy Factor Therapeutics shares | $7.17
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Ryanair Holdings plc shares | $82.95
Steps to owning and managing Ryanair Holdings plc shares from Australia.
Ask an Expert