How to buy Factor Therapeutics (FTT) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Factor Therapeutics shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Factor Therapeutics Limited is a biotechnology business based in Australia. Factor Therapeutics shares (FTT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Factor Therapeutics has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1,794. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Factor Therapeutics
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Factor Therapeutics . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: FTT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Factor Therapeutics reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Factor Therapeutics . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Factor Therapeutics key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Factor Therapeutics stock a buy or sell?
- Factor Therapeutics performance over time
- Factor Therapeutics 's financials
- How volatile are Factor Therapeutics shares?
- Does Factor Therapeutics pay a dividend?
- Have Factor Therapeutics shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Factor Therapeutics stock price (ASX:FTT)Use our graph to track the performance of FTT stocks over time.
Factor Therapeutics shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.005 - $0.05|
|50-day moving average||$0.0232|
|200-day moving average||$0.0097|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.005|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Factor Therapeutics stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Factor Therapeutics price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-09)||0.05|
|1 month (2021-08-18)||900.00%|
|3 months (2021-06-18)||900.00%|
|6 months (2021-03-19)||900.00%|
|1 year (2020-09-18)||900.00%|
|2 years (2019-09-18)||1,328.57%|
|3 years (2018-09-18)||-9.09%|
|5 years (2016-09-16)||-2.91%|
Is Factor Therapeutics under- or over-valued?
Valuing Factor Therapeutics stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Factor Therapeutics 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Factor Therapeutics 's EBITDA
Factor Therapeutics 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $300,274 (£159,012).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Factor Therapeutics 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Factor Therapeutics financials
|Gross profit TTM||$855,020|
|Return on assets TTM||-9.19%|
|Return on equity TTM||-16.29%|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Factor Therapeutics share dividends
We're not expecting Factor Therapeutics to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Factor Therapeutics 's shares ever split?
Factor Therapeutics 's shares were split on 3 February 2009.
Factor Therapeutics share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Factor Therapeutics 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.005 up to $0.05. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Factor Therapeutics 's is 0.427. This would suggest that Factor Therapeutics 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Factor Therapeutics overview
Factor Therapeutics Limited operates as a biotechnology company that focuses on developing and commercializing advanced wound care therapies. The company was formerly known as Tissue Therapies Limited and changed its name to Factor Therapeutics Limited in May 2016. Factor Therapeutics Limited was incorporated in 2002 and is based in Brisbane, Australia.
Stocks similar to Factor Therapeutics
Factor Therapeutics in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why is the Telstra share price running higher today?
Shares in the telecoms operator have jumped nearly 40% over the last 12 months.
How to buy IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Wabi (WABI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Wabi (WABI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Cindicator (CND) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Cindicator (CND) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy MonaCoin (MONA) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the MonaCoin (MONA) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Bluzelle (BLZ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Bluzelle (BLZ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Whitecoin (XWC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Whitecoin (XWC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Storj (STORJ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Storj (STORJ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Will Qantas shares jump as it locks in travel dates to Fiji, the UK and the US?
Despite the good news, Qantas shares closed flat following the announcement, but that could change in the coming weeks.
Why is the Pilbara Minerals share price zooming today?
Shares in the lithium producer are up five-fold over the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert