Where to buy face masks online with free delivery in Australia
These stores are throwing shipping in for free when you buy your face mask.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Face masks are now mandatory or strongly recommended in most states and territories.
In the market for one?
Buying yours online makes the process super easy and if you're looking to save some extra cash, we've located the stores that won't charge you to have your mask delivered.
Where to buy face masks online with free delivery
- Breathe Easy Australia
- Masks For Change
- Australian Face Masks
- Aussie Pharma Direct
- Bondi Air Co
- THE ICONIC
- Chemist Warehouse
- Cotton On
- Under Armour
- Biome Eco Stores
- Marks & Spencer
- Eco Mask Australia
- Hercules Masks
Australian owned manufacturer of breathable cotton masks in various colours. Masks are multi-layered and include a valve to keep you cool over long periods of use.
- Free shipping on orders $150+
- Delivery within three to five days
- 100% cotton that is washable and reusable
Masks for Change is a Melbourne based, Australian owned business. Their Active Collection is famous for light, breathable and anti-microbial triple-layered face masks.
- Free tracked shipping for all orders over $25
- Fast dispatch within 1 business day
- $1 from every mask sale donated to Reach Out Australia
- Huge selection of styles, prints and colours
Offers quality Australian-made healthcare products that meet Australian compliance standards. They supply the first Australian-made P2 face mask as seen on Channel 7 news.
- The first P2/FFP2 respirator masks manufactured in Australia
- Free shipping on orders over $100
- Filter out 95.6% of particles
- Certified to Australia & NZ standard
- Four protective layers to help protect you against airborne viruses
Founded in 2017, AusAir is one of the world's leading high-tech filtration mask company which combines all day comfort with >99% filtration. Certified by an FDA approved MedTech lab.
- Botanical filters lasting up to 28 days
- Certified protection against 99% of viruses, bacteria and PM0.1
- Ultimate comfort - adjustable cushioned ear loops and memory nose foam
- Free shipping over $200
Bondi Air Co utilises an innovative 5 layer filtration technology that harnesses the power of Activated Carbon to filter out harmful airborne particles.
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Sustainable, stylish, secure
- Industry-leading protection, combined with everyday style and innovative filtration technology
iHerb is an online health food store with a range of reusable black face masks, KN95 face masks and disposable masks to keep you protected.
- Free shipping on orders $56.76+
- Estimated delivery time given prior to purchase so you'll know when to expect your order
- Express delivery available
Whatever mask you're after, whether it's a reusable cotton mask or a disposable surgical mask bulk pack, eBay likely sells it. And all for a great price.
- Free delivery for eBay Plus members or on select, marked items
- Accepts AfterPay and PayPal
- Read reviews for peace of mind
Etsy is a boutique marketplace where anyone can sell their personally made items, including face masks of all types and in a variety of designs. Looking for something with personality? You'll find it there.
- Free delivery on marked items
- Items can be customisable
- Supports local businesses and individuals
Australian fashion store THE ICONIC has stock of reusable cloth and contoured neoprene face masks in a variety of designs. Expect fast delivery.
- Free express delivery on orders $50+ to Sydney metro
- Free standard delivery on orders $40+ across Australia
- Accepts Afterpay
Unique fashion is what gorman is known for and in line with this, the fashion label is selling reusable face masks and filters through its online store.
- Free delivery on orders $250+
- Orders are delivered within two to four business days
- Accepts Afterpay and Zip
Alternative fashion store Dangerfield has a succinct range of affordable reusable cloth masks as well as filters that you can purchase in bulk.
- Free delivery on orders $150+
- Items delivered in two to four business days
- Accepts Afterpay and Zip
ASOS has a huge range of washable masks and face coverings in design for men and women. Many come in multi-packs so you can change up your look or always be in supply when the other is in the wash.
- Free delivery on orders $100+
- Free express delivery for Premier Customers
- Orders delivered within two workings days to metro areas
Online conglomerate Kogan sells virtually everything at heavily marked down prices and masks are no different. Choose from a range of disposable and washable masks, many of which come with bulk options.
- Free shipping for Kogan First members or on marked items
- Accepts Afterpay, Zip and Kogan Money
- Dispatch within one to two business days on marked items
Once a daily deals website, Catch is now a marketplace for shops to showcase and sell their products. You'll discover disposable surgical masks, 3M face masks, workwear masks and respirators with P2 filters at discounted prices there.
- Free shipping for Club Catch members
- Accepts Afterpay, Zip and Latitude Pay
- Earn flybuys points on every purchase
AliExpress is all about offering a hefty load of variety at super low prices. Expect to find hundreds of mask varieties at up to 57% off.
- Free delivery on select items or by meeting specific price caps
- Flash deals are always on offer
- 24/7 customer help centre
Specialising in affordable fashion for men and women, Cotton On has established its own brand of reusable KN90 face masks through its Cotton On Foundation. All proceeds go to youth education and access to healthcare.
- Free delivery on orders $60+
- Express delivery available for $10 or $2 for orders over $60
- Free click and collect on orders over $35
Discover heavily discounted items from appliances and furniture to bedding, gifts and health at crazysales.com.au. This store stocks disposable masks, sold in bulk, with free shipping on sizable packs.
- Free shipping on marked items
- Accepts Afterpay and Zip
- Flash deals are always available
Want to support the health workers worldwide? You can with Casetify. For every reusable mask purchased the company donates an FDA surgical mask to Direct Relief. These then go to medical responders around the world.
- Free shipping on orders US$35+
- Express shipping available
- Over 35,000 masks donated and counting
Under Armour is a popular sports fashion brand specialising in men's and women's activewear. Its sport-friendly masks are currently in development though you can sign up now to be notified when they're in-store.
- Free express shipping on orders $79+
- Orders before 1pm AEST for same-day dispatch
- Items received within one to four business days
Biome is selling 100% Australian made masks made of two layers of organic cotton and hemp. Each has space for a filter and is available in child and adult sizes.
- Accepts Afterpay and Zip
- Become a member to earn future discounts
- All masks are ethically sewn in Melbourne
Shop for reusable face masks at your favourite British department store, Marks and Spencer (M&S). Renowned for offering high-quality products across virtually all departments and get free shipping to Australia.
- Free express shipping to Australia on orders over $150
- High-quality products across virtually all departments
- Excellent delivery tracking system
Eco Mask Australia
Eco Mask Australia is a Newcastle-based business, recently established with the intention of helping the community be COVID-safe by providing eco-friendly and internationally certified face masks.
- Ergonomically designed
- Trackable delivery dispatched within 24 hours
- Free shipping for orders over $20
- Now comes with FREE ziploc storage pouch
Hercules Masks is a locally owned business situated on the East Coast of Australia. They provide quality cotton masks aimed to protect you and your family.
- Free shipping on orders over $150
- All masks include 5 free charcoal filters
- Includes embedded mask wire for firm fit on your face
Image source: Getty
More guides on Finder
Where to buy a mobile phone online with Zip Pay
Pay off your next phone in instalments thanks to the stores offering payment service Zip Pay.
Where to buy a Christmas tree online in Australia
You can't celebrate the holidays without a Christmas tree. Here's where to buy one online.
Where to buy Christmas decorations online in Australia
Get in the holiday spirit with these online stores that sell all kinds of Christmas decorations.
Where to get Hungry Jacks delivery online
Craving burgers? Here's where to order Hungry Jack's online, including where to get free delivery, contactless-drop-off and coupons to help you save on your meal.
Where to buy Christmas face masks online in Australia
Stay covered while getting into the holiday spirit this year, all thanks to these online retailers.
Where to buy Halloween masks online in Australia
Skeleton, clown, vampire or zombie – here's where you can shop a range of Halloween masks online.
Where to buy Halloween face masks in Australia
Stay safe this spooky season with these themed Halloween masks.
Where to buy Glasshouse candles online in Australia
Ignite your senses and transform your space with Glasshouse candles. Here’s where you can shop them online.
Where to buy floral face masks online in Australia
If you’re looking for a unique mask option, look no further than these printed flower designs.
Where to buy pink disposable face masks online in Australia
Stay protected in style with these cute face mask options.
Ask an Expert