Where to buy face masks for kids online in Australia
Check out our list of online retailers that sell both cloth and surgical face masks for kids.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Here's where you can buy face masks for your little ones online. You can also see our general round-up of where to buy face masks online.
Where to buy face masks for kids online
Masks for Change is a Melbourne based, Australian owned business. Their Active Collection is famous for light, breathable and anti-microbial triple-layered face masks.
- Free tracked shipping for all orders over $25
- Fast dispatch within 1 business day
- $1 from every mask sale donated to Reach Out Australia
- Huge selection of styles, prints and colours
Founded in 2017, AusAir is one of the world's leading high-tech filtration mask company which combines all day comfort with >99% filtration. Certified by an FDA approved MedTech lab.
- Botanical filters lasting up to 28 days
- Certified protection against 99% of viruses, bacteria and PM0.1
- Ultimate comfort - adjustable cushioned ear loops and memory nose foam
- Free global shipping on all orders
SParms, a 10-year-old Australian brand. Reusable face masks for the entire family. All mask purchases matched with a face mask donation to charity.
- 50% off all masks
- Sophisticated design - copper or silver nano technology infused into the mask filter
- 2 layers, 3D contour design, highly breathable and comfortable
- Adult and kids sizes (2XS - XL)
- Free shipping on orders over $49
Amazon is home to a large variety of face masks for kids, and you can keep them entertained with endless colourful and printed versions.
- Sign up to Amazon Prime and get free shipping and returns on millions of items
- Bulk buy items and save cash
- Trusted online marketplace
Kogan is a top shopping destination, selling over 10 million items. It offers bulk buy packets of face masks that are made specifically for children.
- Free shipping on eligible items with Kogan First membership
- Fast dispatch available on most products
- Afterpay is available
While embracing this new normal, why not express yourself and create your very own, unique, customized mask and filters. Qstomize is an innovative online store that's offering the ability to express yourself with filter-enabled custom-made masks.
- The online chat service allows you to get the answers you need there and then
- The clearance section is ideal for your inner bargain hunter
- Sign up to the newsletter to receive exclusive deals and a discount off your order
eBay is one of the largest online marketplaces. Thanks to the abundance of sellers, you’ll be able to find a kid-sized face mask that’s right for you.
- Afterpay is available
- You can easily buy in bulk to save money
- Sign up to eBay Plus and score free shipping and returns on millions of items
PatPat wants to provide families with cute, stylish and quality products.
- Sign up for PatPat's emails and get 10% off your first order as well as getting the latest trends, updates, exclusive offers and special promotions sent directly to your inbox.
- PatPat guarantees you quality merchandise.
- It offers a 14-day returns policy.
- Free shipping is available.
Shop for reusable face masks at your favourite British department store, Marks and Spencer (M&S). Renowned for offering high-quality products across virtually all departments and get free shipping to Australia.
- Free express shipping to Australia on orders over $150
- High-quality products across virtually all departments
- Excellent delivery tracking system
MaskPac (In Stock)
MaskPac offers reusable, locally made face masks partnering with government, healthcare, corporate and Australian families.
- Variety of designs and colours
- Child and adult sizes
- Free next day shipping Australia wide
The Eco Mask (In Stock)
Manufactured in Australia and offers products that are made from locally sourced materials. Not only are you taking action to protect yourself, but you are also supporting Australian factory workers if you buy from them.
- 100% cotton face mask
- Washable, reusable and eco friendly
- Available sizes for kids and adults
EvacuLife Australia supplies health supplies and emergency equipment for home, work and vehicles. Their range also include products focused on the needs of people with disability.
- 100% Australian owned and operated
- 4 layer protective masks for Children
- Medical style masks
Aromababy is an Australian made and owned company since 1994. It offers premium face masks made from organic cottons and linens and sold by leading retailers including Myer. Your purchase supports not only local manufacturers but also several community projects.
- Reversible, machine washable
- Super soft, lightweight and breathable
- Stylish and matching adult/child sizes
- Price starts from $19.95 and free shipping on orders over $99
Does your business belong on this list?
Which of these retailers sell p2 face masks for children?
Which of these retailers sell cloth masks for children?
Which of these retailers offer free delivery on face masks?
- Amazon: Sign up to Amazon Prime and get free shipping on millions of items
- Australian Face Masks: Free shipping on orders of 4+ masks
- Clear Collective: Free shipping on all orders
- Kogan: Free shipping on eligible items with Kogan First membership
- eBay: Sign up to eBay Plus and score free shipping on millions of items
- AliExpress: Free shipping available on select products
Does my child need to wear a face mask?
When deciding whether or not to wear a face mask, you should always follow government advice.
According to the World Health Organization, you only need to wear a mask if you have contracted COVID-19 or are treating someone who is sick.
When it comes to making that decision for your child, you should also consider their age and behaviour. Some kids won't deal well with face masks.
"A child cannot be expected to tolerate the inconvenience and discomfort of correctly wearing a mask," Queensland University of Technology (QUT) Professor Lidia Morawska points out. Assess your child's behaviour and plans before deciding whether to purchase them a mask.
Main image: Getty Images
More guides on Finder
Sand & Sky Australian Pink Clay Deep Pore Cleanser review
Your Sunday night facial is now complete with the launch of Sand & Sky's new Australian Pink Clay Deep Pore Cleanser.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,250 off electric bikes, $70 off Nintendo Switch, $30 off Logitech G PRO X Lightspeed headsets.
Best bassinets in Australia
These are the 8 best bassinets you can buy right now in Australia.
Best Sydney hotels with balconies
These are the hotels that come with balconies in Sydney.
Best raincoats and rain jackets in Australia
We’ve found the nine best raincoats and rain jackets you can buy in Australia right now.
Xbox Series S: Where to buy in Australia
Xbox Series S is a lower-cost alternative to the Xbox Series X. Here's a list of stores where you can buy the console for the best price.
Best pop-up tents in Australia
If you’re searching for a pop-up tent, we can help you find the perfect option for your needs.
The best SNES games of all time
The SNES was the king of the hill in the 16-bit retro gaming era; here are the 8 best titles that you should own.
10 best retro games (and where to buy them)
Retro games players and collectors love classic games; here are the best game picks for the most popular retro systems.
8 Best Table Saws in Australia 2021
Whether you’re a hardened tradie, aspiring apprentice or DIY king, any woodwork project needs the best table saw in Australia.
Ask an Expert