Where to buy face masks for kids online in Australia
Check out our list of online retailers that sell both cloth and surgical face masks for kids.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
While kids are usually exempt from face mask rulings in Australia, it can pay to still have some on hand - you never know when you're going to need it.
Here's where you can purchase face masks for kids online. You can also see our general round-up of where to buy face masks online.
Where to buy face masks for kids online
Australian Face Masks
Australian Face Masks is 100% Australian made, offering a huge range of sizes when it comes to face masks.
- Offers same-day shipping
- Free shipping on orders of 4+ masks
- Significant discounts on bulk orders
Founded in 2017, AusAir is one of the world's leading high-tech filtration mask company which combines all day comfort with >99% filtration. Certified by an FDA approved MedTech lab.
- Botanical filters lasting up to 28 days
- Ultimate comfort - adjustable cushioned ear loops and memory nose foam
- Free global shipping on all orders
Amazon is home to a large variety of face masks for kids, and you can keep them entertained with endless colourful and printed versions.
- Sign up to Amazon Prime and get free shipping and returns on millions of items
- Bulk buy items and save cash
- Trusted online marketplace
Kogan is a top shopping destination, selling over 10 million items. It offers bulk buy packets of face masks that are made specifically for children.
- Free shipping on eligible items with Kogan First membership
- Fast dispatch available on most products
- Afterpay is available
eBay is one of the largest online marketplaces. Thanks to the abundance of sellers, you’ll be able to find a kid-sized face mask that’s right for you.
- Afterpay is available
- You can easily buy in bulk to save money
- Sign up to eBay Plus and score free shipping and returns on millions of items
Shop for reusable face masks at your favourite British department store, Marks and Spencer (M&S).
- Free express shipping to Australia on orders over $150
- High-quality products across virtually all departments
- Excellent delivery tracking system
Which of these retailers sell P2 face masks for children?
Which of these retailers sell cloth masks for children?
Which of these retailers offer free delivery on face masks?
- Australian Face Masks: Free shipping on orders of 4+ masks
- Amazon: Sign up to Amazon Prime and get free shipping on millions of items
- Clear Collective: Free shipping on all orders
- Kogan: Free shipping on eligible items with Kogan First membership
- eBay: Sign up to eBay Plus and score free shipping on millions of items
- AliExpress: Free shipping available on select products
Does my child need to wear a face mask?
When deciding whether or not to wear a face mask, you should always follow government advice.
According to the World Health Organization, you only need to wear a mask if you have contracted COVID-19 or are treating someone who is sick.
When it comes to making that decision for your child, you should also consider their age and behaviour. Some kids won't deal well with face masks.
"A child cannot be expected to tolerate the inconvenience and discomfort of correctly wearing a mask," Queensland University of Technology (QUT) Professor Lidia Morawska points out. Assess your child's behaviour and plans before deciding whether to purchase them a mask.
Main image: Getty Images
More guides on Finder
Best pasta makers in Australia
We compared hundreds of customer reviews to find the 6 best pasta makers available online.
Best turntables in Australia
We examined customer reviews and ratings to find the 8 best turntables available online.
Where to buy the Apple iPhone 13 in Australia
Here are all the places you can buy the iPhone 13 in Australia.
Alpha-H Liquid Gold Exfoliating Treatment with 5% Glycolic Acid Review
The skin purge is brutal but the long-term results of the Liquid Gold toner are worth the wait.
Where to shop Selena Gomez’s go-to evening beauty routine
We've rounded up every product the star actually uses including a bunch of Rare Beauty faves plus affordable dupes.
Best shoes in Australia
From the best options for flat feet to the top models for skating, these are the 24 best shoes available online.
Best sites to sell your sneakers online in Australia
We’ve compared all the selling information and fees to help you pick the best place to sell your kicks online.
Best air conditioners in Australia
We’ve scoured hundreds of customer reviews and checked key product specs to find the best air conditioners you can buy right now.
COVID-19 lockdown: Get 65% off face masks here
Here's where to get affordable face masks fast online.
The 16 best facial masks for every skin type
We compared more than 70 beauty face mask brands available in Australia to bring you the best options for every type of skin.
Ask an Expert