Where to buy face masks for kids online in Australia
Check out our list of online retailers that sell both cloth and surgical face masks for kids.
Updated . What changed?
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
The World Health Organisation has recently changed its advice on whether or not people should wear masks. The advice now is that masks should be worn in public where social distancing is not possible to help stop the spread of coronavirus.
Where to buy face masks for kids online
Masks for Change is a Melbourne based, Australian owned business. Their Active Collection is famous for light, breathable and anti-microbial triple-layered face masks.
- Free tracked shipping for all orders over $25
- Fast dispatch within 1 business day
- $1 from every mask sale donated to Reach Out Australia
- Huge selection of styles, prints and colours
Amazon is home to a large variety of face masks for kids, and you can keep them entertained with endless colourful and printed versions.
- Sign up to Amazon Prime and get free shipping and returns on millions of items
- Bulk buy items and save cash
- Trusted online marketplace
SParms, a 10-year-old Australian brand. Reusable face masks for the entire family. All mask purchases matched with a face mask donation to charity.
- Sophisticated design - copper or silver nano technology infused into the mask filter
- 2 layers, 3D contour design, highly breathable and comfortable
- Adult and kids sizes (2XS - XL)
- Free shipping on orders over $49
Aromababy is an Australian made and owned company since 1994. It offers premium face masks made from organic cottons and linens and sold by leading retailers including Myer. Your purchase supports not only local manufacturers but also several community projects.
- Reversible, machine washable
- Super soft, lightweight and breathable
- Stylish and matching adult/child sizes
- Price starts from $19.95 and free shipping on orders over $99
Kogan is a top shopping destination, selling over 10 million items. It offers bulk buy packets of face masks that are made specifically for children.
- Free shipping on eligible items with Kogan First membership
- Fast dispatch available on most products
- Afterpay is available
While embracing this new normal, why not express yourself and create your very own, unique, customized mask and filters. Qstomize is an innovative online store that's offering the ability to express yourself with filter-enabled custom-made masks.
- The online chat service allows you to get the answers you need there and then
- The clearance section is ideal for your inner bargain hunter
- Sign up to the newsletter to receive exclusive deals and a discount off your order
eBay is one of the largest online marketplaces. Thanks to the abundance of sellers, you’ll be able to find a kid-sized face mask that’s right for you.
- Afterpay is available
- You can easily buy in bulk to save money
- Sign up to eBay Plus and score free shipping and returns on millions of items
PatPat wants to provide families with cute, stylish and quality products.
- Sign up for PatPat's emails and get 10% off your first order as well as getting the latest trends, updates, exclusive offers and special promotions sent directly to your inbox.
- PatPat guarantees you quality merchandise.
- It offers a 14-day returns policy.
- Free shipping is available.
Shop for reusable face masks at your favourite British department store, Marks and Spencer (M&S). Renowned for offering high-quality products across virtually all departments and get free shipping to Australia.
- Free express shipping to Australia on orders over $150
- High-quality products across virtually all departments
- Excellent delivery tracking system
Australian Face Masks (In Stock)
Australia's premium face mask manufacturer. 100% Australian Made.
- Offers same-day shipping
- Face mask sizes designed for Australians. X-Large is now available.
- Free shipping on orders of 4+ masks
- Significant discounts on bulk orders
The Eco Mask (In Stock)
Manufactured in Australia and offers products that are made from locally sourced materials. Not only are you taking action to protect yourself, but you are also supporting Australian factory workers if you buy from them.
- 100% cotton face mask
- Washable, reusable and eco friendly
- Available sizes for kids and adults
AusAir (In Stock)
Australian designed, botanically infused, highly breathable and reusable masks.
- Reusable, washable skin designed to complement any outfit
- Free shipping on orders over $60
- Available sizes for kids and adults
EvacuLife Australia supplies health supplies and emergency equipment for home, work and vehicles. Their range also include products focused on the needs of people with disability.
- 100% Australian owned and operated
- 4 layer protective masks for Children
- Medical style masks
Does your business belong on this list?
Which of these retailers sell p2 face masks for children?
Which of these retailers sell cloth masks for children?
Which of these retailers offer free delivery on face masks?
- Amazon: Sign up to Amazon Prime and get free shipping on millions of items
- Australian Face Masks: Free shipping on orders of 4+ masks
- Clear Collective: Free shipping on orders over $100
- Kogan: Free shipping on eligible items with Kogan First membership
- eBay: Sign up to eBay Plus and score free shipping on millions of items
- AliExpress: Free shipping available on select products
Does my child need to wear a face mask?
When deciding whether or not to wear a face mask, you should always follow government advice.
According to the World Health Organization, you only need to wear a mask if you have contracted COVID-19 or are treating someone who is sick.
When it comes to making that decision for your child, you should also consider their age and behaviour. Some kids won't deal well with face masks.
"A child cannot be expected to tolerate the inconvenience and discomfort of correctly wearing a mask," Queensland University of Technology (QUT) Professor Lidia Morawska points out. Assess your child's behaviour and plans before deciding whether to purchase them a mask.
Main image: Getty Images
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals in Australia, hand-picked by Finder's shopping experts.
Best split system air conditioners in Australia
Our expert team has analysed hundreds of customer reviews of split system air conditioners to determine the best available in Australia for every budget and purpose.
Deal: 40% off Oral-B teeth whitening treatments
Oral-B has knocked 40% off 3D White Whitestrips Treatment packs. Normally costing $44.99, they're now down to $26.99. Here are the details.
Best budget gaming monitors In Australia
We've done the research to find the best five budget gaming monitors available in Australia to suit different budgets and types of user.
Best camping mattresses in Australia
These are the 6 best camping mattresses you can get in Australia right now.
Best projectors in Australia
Here are the 7 best projectors you can buy right now for all your home theatre and gaming needs.
Business courses online in Australia
Searching for a career in business and not sure where to start? Find out here.
Vogue Fashion’s Night In 2020: Deals, dates and events
The 11-day shopping event will see major discounts from all your favourite fashion and beauty brands.
Best PC speakers in Australia 2020
Does your laptop or desktop PC need more sound? We've found the 7 best PC speakers in Australia for a variety of budgets and purposes.
Best fashion sales of the week: THE ICONIC, ASOS, rebel
Save 25% off summer items at THE ICONIC, take up to 50% off selected styles at ASOS and enjoy up to 40% off clothing at rebel.
Ask an Expert