Where to buy face masks for kids online in Australia
Check out our list of online retailers that sell both cloth and surgical face masks for kids.
Updated . What changed?
The World Health Organisation has recently changed its advice on whether or not people should wear masks. The advice now is that masks should be worn in public where social distancing is not possible to help stop the spread of coronavirus.
- Important note: The Victorian Government has recently updated its health advice. It is now recommended that any adult living in an area under Stage 3 restrictions wears a face mask where social distancing is not possible.
Where to buy face masks for kids onlineSee our general round-up of where to buy face masks online.
Kogan is a top shopping destination, selling over 10 million items. It offers bulk buy packets of face masks that are made specifically for children.
- Free shipping on eligible items with Kogan First membership
- Fast dispatch available on most products
- Afterpay is available
Amazon is home to a large variety of face masks for kids, and you can keep them entertained with endless colourful and printed versions.
- Sign up to Amazon Prime and get free shipping and returns on millions of items
- Bulk buy items and save cash
- Trusted online marketplace
eBay is one of the largest online marketplaces. Thanks to the abundance of sellers, you’ll be able to find a kid-sized face mask that’s right for you.
- Afterpay is available
- You can easily buy in bulk to save money
- Sign up to eBay Plus and score free shipping and returns on millions of items
Does your business belong on this list?
Which of these retailers sell p2 face masks for children?
Which of these retailers sell cloth masks for children?
Which of these retailers offer free delivery on face masks?
- Australian Face Masks: Free shipping on orders of 4+ masks
- Clear Collective: Free shipping on orders over $100
- Kogan: Free shipping on eligible items with Kogan First membership
- Amazon: Sign up to Amazon Prime and get free shipping on millions of items
- eBay: Sign up to eBay Plus and score free shipping on millions of items
- AliExpress: Free shipping available on select products
Does my child need to wear a face mask?
When deciding whether or not to wear a face mask, you should always follow government advice.
According to the World Health Organization, you only need to wear a mask if you have contracted COVID-19 or are treating someone who is sick.
When it comes to making that decision for your child, you should also consider their age and behaviour. Some kids won't deal well with face masks.
"A child cannot be expected to tolerate the inconvenience and discomfort of correctly wearing a mask," Queensland University of Technology (QUT) Professor Lidia Morawska points out. Assess your child's behaviour and plans before deciding whether to purchase them a mask.
Main image: Getty Images
Ask an Expert