Where to buy face masks for beards online in Australia
If you've got facial hair, here's where to shop for a face mask online.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Beards and face masks don't always mix well. Facial hair can stop the mask from creating a tight seal around your nose and mouth, so we don't recommend a P2 mask.
The best option for bearded men is a reusable cloth mask, as this allows you to shop larger or longer sizes. If all else fails, you can wrap a large scarf around your face tightly.
For more details, check out our guide on how to wear a mask if you have facial hair.
YBL Global is the perfect place for bearded men. Best proctection for your beards. Discover the unique items that YBLGlobal creates.
- High-quality soft cotton outer layer
- Moisture-wicking mesh interior layer
- Adjustable nose wire
- “Beard Pocket” to fit longer beard into the mask (Medium and Large size only)
- Centre seam stops the mask from collapsing into mouth
- Adjustable Ear Loops
Shop all kinds of face masks, big or small, from Amazon and find one that's right for you. We recommend always checking the reviews of the seller before making your purchase.
- Free delivery and returns on millions of eligible items with an Amazon Prime membership
- Easily compare prices on similar products
- Huge product range
Catch stocks a range of face masks – but no larger sizes. However, you can get your hands on a snood, which covers your face and neck.
- Free delivery when you sign up to Club Catch for an annual subscription fee
- Try out Club Catch for free for 30 days
- Express delivery options available
Sea Jewels Swimwear
Alongside swimwear, Sea Jewels stocks extra-large face masks that can keep your beard covered.
- Free delivery on orders over $100
- Sign up to the newsletter and get a $20 voucher
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Clear Collective: Free shipping on orders over $100
- Etsy: Free delivery on some items
- Amazon: Free delivery on eligible items with an Amazon Prime membership.
eBay: Free delivery on eligible items with an eBay Plus membership.
- ASOS: Free shipping on orders over $100
- Nike: Free shipping on orders over $200
Catch: Free delivery on eligible orders with a Club Catch membership
- AliExpress: Free delivery available on select items
- Sea Jewels Swimwear: Free shipping on orders over $100
Main image: Getty Images
More guides on Finder
How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich live and match preview
Giants of German football face off in one of Europe's biggest rivalries.
How to watch Melbourne City vs Western United A-League live and match preview
Champions Melbourne City host Western United in round 3 of the 2021 A-League season.
F1 world title: How Max Verstappen can become champion this weekend
There are 4 ways Max Verstappen can win the F1 title in the Saudi Arabian GP. We've laid them all out.
Where to watch ER online in Australia
The emergency room is no place for the faint of heart.
Binance tutorial for total beginners (2021) – Hands-on steps to buying crypto
We run through how you buy and trade cryptocurrencies on the Binance exchange.
Ethereum within 2% of new all-time-high price as another global brand adopts NFTs
The past 7 days have seen ETH iron out its recent volatility-induced losses.
Bitcoin’s stagnation is alarming and could be followed by more bearish price action
The last 30-days have seen BTC register substantial losses of over 10%.
Australia’s best weekend deals for December 3, 2021
Australia's best weekend deals include 50% off at BCF, half-price ASICS shoes at Foot Locker, 80% off hot fashion at Nasty Gal.
Finder Daily Deals: The 7 best deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals include: $130 off Philips air fryers, $250 off Apple AirPods Max, 50% off at Myer.
What’s the last day you can shop online for Christmas? Retail cut-off dates
Here are the Christmas delivery cut-off dates for 50 major Australian retailers.
Ask an Expert