Where to buy a face mask with nose wires online in Australia
This is where you can get your hands on a face mask with built-in nose wires, no adjusting required.
Updated . What changed?
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
The World Health Organization has recently changed its health advice in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. It is now recommended that masks are worn in public places where social distancing is not possible.
If you're on the hunt for a comfortable face mask that will stay on your face, you may want to invest in one with in-built nose clips. Check out these online retailers and never have to adjust your mask again.
Clinical Supplies is a 100% Aussie-owned company that offers both KN95 and disposable face masks.
- A variety of bulk-buy packs are available
- Orders placed before 11am are processed the same day
- Shipping normally takes one to three business days
Amazon's online marketplace is great to check out the variety of sellers. Get your hands on an affordable face mask, but be sure to check out the ratings and reviews before purchasing.
- Wide product range
- You can pay with PayPal
- Amazon Prime members get free shipping and returns on millions of items
No matter what kind of face mask you need, Australian Mask Specialist is your go-to. This is where you can shop TGA-approved face masks equipped with nose clips.
- Express shipping is available
- A variety of bulk-buy packs are available
- 100% quality guarantee
Offers quality Australian-made healthcare products that meet Australian compliance standards. They supply the first Australian-made P2 face mask as seen on Channel 7 news.
- The first P2/FFP2 respirator masks manufactured in Australia
- TGA approved
- Filter out 95.6% of particles
- Certified to Australia & NZ standard
- Four protective layers to help protect you against airborne viruses
GetAMask offers face masks with a flat-fold design and nose foam, promising comfortable wear on the nose bridge.
- CE and FDA certified
- 5% of all online sales go to the Perkins Foundation to help fight COVID-19
- If you place an order before 12pm AEST on a weekday, items will be packed and shipped the same day
If you want your face mask to stay on your face, check out online giant eBay. The abundance of sellers means you can score a great deal. Similar to Amazon, we recommend reading the ratings and reviews before purchasing.
- Afterpay is available
- You can purchase in bulk
- eBay Plus members get free shipping and returns on millions of items
Etsy is the place to shop for handmade items, so why not buy a face mask? There are tons of different styles available, including ones with fitted nose wires.
- Free delivery on some items
- You can buy from both local and international sellers
- Customer reviews available
Does your company belong in this list?
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Clinical Supplies: Free shipping on orders over $50
- Clear Collective: Free shipping on orders over $100
Amazon: Free delivery on millions of eligible items with an Amazon Prime membership
eBay: Free delivery on millions of eligible items with an eBay Plus membership
- Etsy: Free delivery on some items
- AliExpress: Free delivery available on select items
Main image: Getty Images
More guides on Finder
Where to buy White Claw online in Australia
If you want to get your hands on White Claw, check out these Australian stores.
Where to buy Christmas face masks online in Australia
Stay covered while getting into the holiday spirit this year, all thanks to these online retailers.
Where to buy Halloween masks online in Australia
Skeleton, clown, vampire or zombie – here's where you can shop a range of Halloween masks online.
Where to buy Halloween face masks in Australia
Stay safe this spooky season with these themed Halloween masks.
Where to buy a stand-up paddle board online in Australia
Also known as a SUP, here's where you can get a stand-up paddle board delivered straight to your door.
Where to buy period underwear online in Australia
If you want to try period underwear, but you're not sure where to start, our list of retailers can help you out.
Where to buy Glasshouse candles online in Australia
Ignite your senses and transform your space with Glasshouse candles. Here’s where you can shop them online.
Where to buy cheap plus-size clothing online in Australia
Here’s where you can find clothes that work for your curves – without breaking the bank.
How cloth masks protect the wearer against COVID-19
Research shows breathing in less coronavirus means you get less sick, the University of California's Monica Gandhi explains.
Where to buy floral face masks online in Australia
If you’re looking for a unique mask option, look no further than these printed flower designs.
Ask an Expert