Where to buy face mask accessories online in Australia
Discover the retailers stocking extender straps and lanyards designed to make wearing a mask more convenient.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Face masks may be the new normal, but they can sometimes be a little uncomfortable and inconvenient to carry around. Luckily, mask accessories are now available to make wearing a mask a little easier.
From extender straps designed to protect your ears from strain to face mask lanyards, the below retailers have a great selection of accessories in stock.
Offers quality 100% Australian-made and owned healthcare products that meet Australian compliance standards. They supply the AMD P2 mask which is the official mask of the Australian Olympic athletes who competed in Tokyo & the first Australian-made P2 face mask as seen and heard in interviews across Channel 9 News, Channel 7 News, 2GB and 3AW.
- TGA registered (ARTG #335981)
- Free Shipping for orders over $50
- Certified P2 Aus/NZ standard AS/NZS 1716:2012 (N95 standard)
Stocking millions of items from local and international sellers, eBay makes it easy to shop for hard-to-find items like face mask lanyards and face mask extender straps.
- Free delivery on millions of eligible items with an eBay Plus membership
- Easily compare prices
- New products added daily
Stocking millions of items from both local and international sellers, you’ll find plenty of mask accessories at Amazon including lanyards and adjustable head straps.
- Free delivery on millions of eligible items with an Amazon Prime membership
- Easily compare prices on similar products
- Huge product range
Online shopping destination AliExpress has a great range of mask lanyards available in both adults and kids sizes. It also stocks other mask accessories like ear savers at affordable price points.
- New user coupon codes
- Free shipping and returns on eligible orders
- 60-day buyer protection
If you’re looking for mask accessories for your little one, look no further than Big Dreams Children’s Emporium. The retailer stocks a great selection of fun lanyards, along with kids face masks in a range of designs.
- Free shipping on orders over $250
- $12 flat-rate shipping on orders under $250
- In-store pick-up available from Northcote (VIC)
Which retailers offer free delivery?
- Aussie Pharma Direct: Free shipping on orders over $50
- Etsy: Free delivery on eligible items
- eBay: Free shipping on selected items
- Amazon: Free shipping on orders over $39
- AliExpress: Free delivery available on select items
Alibaba: Free shipping from many sellers
Which of these stores stock mask extenders/ear savers?
Which of these stores stock face mask lanyards?
Where to buy face masks online
Due to the increase in demand for face masks, plenty of online retailers are now offering to ship them straight to your door. To see an extensive list of stores stocking reusable, P2, N95 and KN95 options, check out our face mask buying guide.
To see the different mask variations available, head to our face mask hub.
- NT mask rules: Where do I need to wear a mask? (June 2022)
- Current mask rules in every state and territory (June 2022)
- Tasmania mask rules: Where do I need to wear a mask? (June 2022)
- ACT mask rules: Where do I need to wear a mask? (June 2022)
- SA mask rules: Where do I still need to wear a mask? (June 2022)
Main image: Etsy
More guides on Finder
Australian face mask rules: The complete list [Updated]
Find out what face mask mandates and recommendations are in place for every state and territory in Australia.
Where to buy N95 masks in Australia
An N95 mask is one of the best ways to protect yourself and others against COVID-19. Here's where to buy N95 face masks in Australia.
Where to buy face masks with fast delivery to South Australia right now
Face coverings are now strongly encouraged for all South Australians as the state plunges into a six-day lockdown.
Changes to Victorian face mask ruling: Fitted masks now required
Bandanas and face shields will no longer be considered acceptable face coverings from mid-October.
Where to buy Christmas face masks online in Australia
Stay covered while getting into the holiday spirit this year, thanks to these online retailers.
Where to buy Halloween face masks in Australia
Stay safe this spooky season with these themed Halloween masks.
Levi’s x Hello Kitty face mask: Buy direct now for $19.95
Protective gear gets a kawaii makeover in this adorable new collection.
Finder Green Fave: Skin Republic hemp seed oil face mask
This waste-free mask isn't just great news for your skin, it's great news for the environment too.
How cloth masks protect the wearer against COVID-19
Research shows breathing in less coronavirus means you get less sick, the University of California's Monica Gandhi explains.
Where to buy floral face masks online in Australia
If you’re looking for a unique mask option, look no further than these printed flower designs.
Ask an Expert