How to buy Evergreen Lithium (EG1) shares in Australia
Learn how to easily invest in Evergreen Lithium shares.
Evergreen Lithium is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Evergreen Lithium shares (EG1) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Evergreen Lithium has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $15.5 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Evergreen Lithium
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Evergreen Lithium. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: EG1. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Evergreen Lithium reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Evergreen Lithium. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
Evergreen Lithium stock price (ASX:EG1)Use our graph to track the performance of EG1 stocks over time.
Evergreen Lithium shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.245 - $0.69|
|50-day moving average||$0|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Evergreen Lithium stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Evergreen Lithium price performance over time
|1 week (2023-11-24)||NAN|
|1 month (2023-11-02)||NAN|
|3 months (2023-09-01)||NAN|
|6 months (2023-06-02)||NAN|
|1 year (2022-11-28)||NAN|
|2 years (2021-11-28)||NAN|
|3 years (2020-11-28)||NAN|
|5 years (2018-11-28)||NAN|
Evergreen Lithium financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$15.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Evergreen Lithium share dividends
We're not expecting Evergreen Lithium to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Evergreen Lithium overview
Evergreen Lithium Limited engages in the acquiring, exploring, and developing lithium mineral deposits in Australia. The company holds interest in the Bynoe Lithium Project with one granted exploration tenement covering an area of 230.96 square kilometers located in the Northern Territory; the Fortune Lithium Project covering an area of 784.71 square kilometers located in the Northern Territory; and the Kenny Lithium Project covering an area of 210 square kilometers located in Western Australia. Evergreen Lithium Limited was incorporated in 2022 and is headquartered in South Yarra, Australia.
Stocks similar to Evergreen Lithium
Evergreen Lithium in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy OpenAI stock in Australia
Looking to jump on the AI bandwagon? Here's how you can invest in ChatGPT and its parent company OpenAI from Australia.
Best performing stocks on the ASX in 2023 (Updated weekly)
Looking for the best performing stocks in Australia? We update this list weekly.
Cryptocurrency ETFs explained: A simple guide for investors (2023)
If you’re looking for ways to gain exposure to Bitcoin and other digital currencies, cryptocurrency ETFs could be worth exploring. Find out what crypto ETFs are and how they work in this introductory guide.
How to buy Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA ADR (GOL) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Microsoft (MSFT) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Microsoft shares from in Australia.
A beginner’s guide to Lego investing
Looking for alternative investments? With a ROI of up to 3,593% lego may be worth considering. Read on to find out which lego sets are worth the investment.
The cheapest stock brokers in Australia (Dec 2023)
Find cheap stock brokerage in Australia when buying and selling shares on the ASX and other international exchanges.
What is the money market?
Learn about the money market and everyday consumer money market products.
Is investing in crowdfunding a safe investment?
Equity crowdfunding offers a unique opportunity for investors and for Australian startups, but Australia’s regulatory framework surrounding crowdfunding still lags behind the rest of the world.
The best trading platforms in Australia for 2023
Follow these tips to find the best share trading platform for you.
Ask an Expert