Everbridge, Inc is a software—application business with stocks listed in the US. Everbridge shares (EVBG) are listed on the NASDAQ and all prices are listed in US Dollars.
How to buy shares in Everbridge
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares in a US company from Australia you'll need to find a trading platform that offers access to US stock markets. If you're just starting out, look for a platform with low brokerage and foreign exchange fees.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for Everbridge. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: EVBG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Everbridge reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. Weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of Everbridge, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Everbridge. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Everbridge share priceUse our graph to track the performance of EVBG stocks over time.
Everbridge shares at a glance
|52-week range||USD$59.85 - USD$165.79|
|50-day moving average||USD$133.5371|
|200-day moving average||USD$130.3017|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||USD$-1.429|
Standard brokerage - US shares
Get $0 brokerage on US stocks with trades as little as $50 when you join the world’s biggest social trading network.
- $0 brokerage for US stocks
- Trades starting from $50
- Fractional shares
- Copy top traders
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Everbridge stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
|Revenue TTM||US$233.9 million|
|Gross profit TTM||US$137.3 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-5.57%|
|Return on equity TTM||-33.67%|
|Market capitalisation||US$4.5 billion|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Shorting Everbridge shares
There are currently 4.3 million Everbridge shares held short by investors – that's known as Everbridge's "short interest". This figure is 2.6% down from 4.5 million last month.
There are a few different ways that this level of interest in shorting Everbridge shares can be evaluated.
Everbridge's "short interest ratio" (SIR)
Everbridge's "short interest ratio" (SIR) is the quantity of Everbridge shares currently shorted divided by the average quantity of Everbridge shares traded daily (recently around 484908.48214286). Everbridge's SIR currently stands at 8.96. In other words for every 100,000 Everbridge shares traded daily on the market, roughly 8960 shares are currently held short.
However Everbridge's short interest can also be evaluated against the total number of Everbridge shares, or, against the total number of tradable Everbridge shares (the shares that aren't held by "insiders" or major long-term shareholders – also known as the "float"). In this case Everbridge's short interest could be expressed as 0.13% of the outstanding shares (for every 100,000 Everbridge shares in existence, roughly 130 shares are currently held short) or 0.1409% of the tradable shares (for every 100,000 tradable Everbridge shares, roughly 141 shares are currently held short).
A SIR below 10% would generally be considered to indicate a fairly optimistic outlook for the share price, with fewer people currently willing to bet against Everbridge.
Find out more about how you can short Everbridge stock.
Everbridge share dividends
We're not expecting Everbridge to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Everbridge share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Everbridge's shares have ranged in value from as little as US$59.85 up to US$165.79. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (NASDAQ average) beta is 1, while Everbridge's is 0.4489. This would suggest that Everbridge's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Everbridge, Inc. operates as a software company in the United States and internationally. The company's Critical Event Management, a software as a service based platform with various software applications that address tasks an organization has to perform to manage a critical event, including Mass Notification that enables enterprises and governmental entities to send notifications to individuals or groups to keep them informed before, during, and after natural or man-made disasters, and other emergencies; Safety Connection that enables organizations to send notifications based on last known location of an individual; Incident Management for organizations to automate workflows and make their communications relevant; and IT Alerting that enables IT professionals to alert and communicate with members of their teams during an IT incident or outage. Its software applications also include Visual Command Center that enables customers to monitor and integrate threat data, as well as information on internal incidents; Public Warning that is used to reach international mobile populations; Community Engagement that integrates emergency management and community outreach; Crisis Management that provides mobile access to crisis, recovery, and brand protection plans; Risk Intelligence that aggregates data to assess incidents and provide incident information and analysis; and Secure Messaging for employees to communicate and share nonpublic information. The company provides customer support services. It serves enterprises, small businesses, non-profit organizations, educational institutions, and government agencies in technology, energy, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, retail, higher education, and professional services industries. The company was formerly known as 3n Global, Inc. and changed its name to Everbridge, Inc. in April 2009. The company was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert