How to buy Evans & Partners Asia Fund shares | A$1.28
Own Evans & Partners Asia Fund shares in just a few minutes.
Evans & Partners Asia Fund is a business based in Australia. Evans & Partners Asia Fund shares (EAF) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $1.28 – the same closing value as a week prior. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $125 million.
How to buy shares in Evans & Partners Asia Fund
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Evans & Partners Asia Fund. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: EAF. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Evans & Partners Asia Fund reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $1.28, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Evans & Partners Asia Fund. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Evans & Partners Asia Fund key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Evans & Partners Asia Fund stock a buy or sell?
- Evans & Partners Asia Fund performance over time
- Are Evans & Partners Asia Fund shares over-valued?
- Evans & Partners Asia Fund's financials
- Does Evans & Partners Asia Fund pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Evans & Partners Asia Fund's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Evans & Partners Asia Fund's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $1.28, which is 8.57% down on its pre-crash value of $1.4 and 16.36% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $1.1.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Evans & Partners Asia Fund shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $916.03 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $977.10.
Evans & Partners Asia Fund share priceUse our graph to track the performance of EAF stocks over time.
Evans & Partners Asia Fund shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$1.28|
|52-week range||AUDA$1.1 - AUDA$1.4|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$1.2768|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$1.2406|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.0601|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Evans & Partners Asia Fund stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Evans & Partners Asia Fund price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-24)||-0.78%|
|1 month (2020-09-01)||2.40%|
|3 months (2020-07-01)||5.79%|
|6 months (2020-04-01)||5.79%|
|1 year (2019-10-01)||1.59%|
|2 years (2018-10-01)||9.40%|
|3 years (2017-09-27)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-09-27)||N/A|
Is Evans & Partners Asia Fund under- or over-valued?
Valuing Evans & Partners Asia Fund stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Evans & Partners Asia Fund's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Evans & Partners Asia Fund's P/E ratio
Evans & Partners Asia Fund's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 21x. In other words, Evans & Partners Asia Fund shares trade at around 21x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Evans & Partners Asia Fund financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$125 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Evans & Partners Asia Fund share dividends
We're not expecting Evans & Partners Asia Fund to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Evans & Partners Asia Fund overview
There is no Profile data available for EAF.AX.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert