How to buy European Metals Holdings (EMH) shares
Learn how to easily invest in European Metals Holdings shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
European Metals Holdings Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. European Metals Holdings shares (EMH) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. European Metals Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.2 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in European Metals Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for European Metals Holdings . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: EMH. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until European Metals Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of European Metals Holdings . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- European Metals Holdings key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is European Metals Holdings stock a buy or sell?
- European Metals Holdings performance over time
- European Metals Holdings 's financials
- How volatile are European Metals Holdings shares?
- Does European Metals Holdings pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
European Metals Holdings stock price (ASX:EMH)Use our graph to track the performance of EMH stocks over time.
European Metals Holdings shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.725 - $2.15|
|50-day moving average||$1.4136|
|200-day moving average||$1.4928|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.024|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy European Metals Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
European Metals Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2021-11-26)||-5.19%|
|1 month (2021-11-04)||-7.43%|
|3 months (2021-09-03)||-9.87%|
|6 months (2021-06-04)||-1.44%|
|1 year (2020-12-04)||81.46%|
|2 years (2019-12-04)||341.94%|
|3 years (2018-12-04)||321.54%|
|5 years (2016-12-02)||128.33%|
European Metals Holdings financials
|Revenue TTM||$1.2 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-6.82%|
|Return on equity TTM||-18.28%|
|Market capitalisation||$262.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
European Metals Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting European Metals Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
European Metals Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, European Metals Holdings 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.725 up to $2.15. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while European Metals Holdings 's is 2.1124. This would suggest that European Metals Holdings 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
European Metals Holdings overview
European Metals Holdings Limited engages in the exploration and development of Cinovec lithium and tin projects in the Czech Republic. The company was formerly known as Equamineral Holdings Limited and changed its name to European Metals Holdings Limited in February 2014. European Metals Holdings Limited was incorporated in 2012 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to European Metals Holdings
European Metals Holdings in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to watch ER online in Australia
The emergency room is no place for the faint of heart.
Hands-on Binance tutorial for beginners (2021/22)
We run through how you buy and trade cryptocurrencies on the Binance exchange.
Ethereum within 2% of new all-time-high price as another global brand adopts NFTs
The past 7 days have seen ETH iron out its recent volatility-induced losses.
Bitcoin’s stagnation is alarming and could be followed by more bearish price action
The last 30-days have seen BTC register substantial losses of over 10%.
Australia’s best weekend deals for December 3, 2021
Australia's best weekend deals include 50% off at BCF, half-price ASICS shoes at Foot Locker, 80% off hot fashion at Nasty Gal.
Finder Daily Deals: The 7 best deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals include: $130 off Philips air fryers, $250 off Apple AirPods Max, 50% off at Myer.
What’s the last day you can shop online for Christmas? Retail cut-off dates
Here are the Christmas delivery cut-off dates for 50 major Australian retailers.
Kayo Sports for $2.50 a month: Grab this limited deal here
Kayo Sports, Australia's leading sports streaming platform, is offering a ridiculous deal for a short time.
Alphabet (GOOGL) share price, company profile and news
Steps to owning and managing Alphabet shares from in Australia.
Ask an Expert