How to buy European Lithium shares | A$0.042
Own European Lithium shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
European Lithium Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. European Lithium shares (EUR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.042 – a decrease of 6.67% over the previous week. European Lithium has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $206,054.
How to buy shares in European Lithium
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for European Lithium . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: EUR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until European Lithium reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.042, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of European Lithium . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- European Lithium key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is European Lithium stock a buy or sell?
- European Lithium performance over time
- European Lithium 's financials
- How volatile are European Lithium shares?
- Does European Lithium pay a dividend?
- Have European Lithium shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted European Lithium 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, European Lithium 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.042, which is 50.59% down on its pre-crash value of $0.085 and 20.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.035.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of European Lithium shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $487.18 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $538.46.
European Lithium share priceUse our graph to track the performance of EUR stocks over time.
European Lithium shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.042|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.035 - AUDA$0.125|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0487|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0491|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.005|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy European Lithium stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
European Lithium price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-16)||-6.67%|
|1 month (2020-09-23)||-17.65%|
|3 months (2020-07-23)||-8.70%|
|6 months (2020-04-23)||2.44%|
|1 year (2019-10-23)||-51.16%|
|2 years (2018-10-23)||-61.82%|
|3 years (2017-10-23)||-10.64%|
|5 years (2015-10-23)||-6.67%|
European Lithium financials
|Gross profit TTM||$206,054|
|Return on assets TTM||-2.45%|
|Return on equity TTM||-9.71%|
|Market capitalisation||$31.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
European Lithium share dividends
We're not expecting European Lithium to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have European Lithium 's shares ever split?
European Lithium 's shares were split on a 1:50 basis on 2 February 2015. So if you had owned 50 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your European Lithium shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 4900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for European Lithium shares which in turn could have impacted European Lithium 's share price.
European Lithium share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, European Lithium 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.035 up to $0.125. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while European Lithium 's is 2.0143. This would suggest that European Lithium 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
European Lithium overview
European Lithium Limited engages in the lithium exploration in Austria. It focuses on the development of the Wolfsberg lithium project that includes 22 original and 32 overlapping exploration licenses, and a mining license covering approximately 11 mining areas located in Carinthia. The company is headquartered in West Leederville, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert