How to buy European Lithium (EUR) shares in Australia
Learn how to easily invest in European Lithium shares.
European Lithium is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. European Lithium shares (EUR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. European Lithium has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $742,885. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in European Lithium
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for European Lithium . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: EUR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until European Lithium reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of European Lithium . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- European Lithium key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is European Lithium stock a buy or sell?
- European Lithium performance over time
- European Lithium 's financials
- How volatile are European Lithium shares?
- Does European Lithium pay a dividend?
- Have European Lithium shares ever split?
- Other common questions
European Lithium stock price (ASX:EUR)Use our graph to track the performance of EUR stocks over time.
European Lithium shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.061 - $0.11|
|50-day moving average||$0.0737|
|200-day moving average||$0.0813|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.01|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy European Lithium stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
European Lithium price performance over time
|1 week (2023-11-29)||-9.21%|
|1 month (2023-11-06)||-17.86%|
|3 months (2023-09-06)||-2.82%|
|6 months (2023-06-06)||-31.00%|
|1 year (2022-12-06)||-13.75%|
|2 years (2021-12-06)||-34.29%|
|3 years (2020-12-04)||46.81%|
|5 years (2018-12-06)||-42.50%|
European Lithium financials
|Gross profit TTM||$742,885|
|Return on assets TTM||-3.84%|
|Return on equity TTM||-16.86%|
|Market capitalisation||$101.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
European Lithium share dividends
We're not expecting European Lithium to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have European Lithium 's shares ever split?
European Lithium 's shares were split on a 1:50 basis on 3 February 2015. So if you had owned 50 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your European Lithium shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 4900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for European Lithium shares which in turn could have impacted European Lithium 's share price.
European Lithium share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, European Lithium 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.061 up to $0.11. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while European Lithium 's is 1.816. This would suggest that European Lithium 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
European Lithium overview
European Lithium Limited explores for and develops lithium deposits in Austria and Australia. The company focuses on the development of the Wolfsberg lithium project that consists of various original and overlapping exploration licenses, and a mining license covering various mining areas located in Carinthia. European Lithium Limited is headquartered in West Leederville, Australia.
Stocks similar to European Lithium
European Lithium in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Shein IPO: How to invest in the Shein IPO
What you need to know about investing in Shein from Australia.
Best performing stocks on the ASX in 2023 (Updated weekly)
Looking for the best performing stocks in Australia? We update this list weekly.
Tiger Brokers review for Australians
If you're thinking of trading stocks with Tiger Brokers, check out our review of this online broker's fees, safety and pros and cons first.
How to buy Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA ADR (GOL) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Caltex Australia shares
Steps to owning and managing Caltex Australia shares from .
A beginner’s guide to Lego investing
Looking for alternative investments? With a ROI of up to 3,593% lego may be worth considering. Read on to find out which lego sets are worth the investment.
The cheapest stock brokers in Australia (Dec 2023)
Find cheap stock brokerage in Australia when buying and selling shares on the ASX and other international exchanges.
What is the money market?
Learn about the money market and everyday consumer money market products.
Is investing in crowdfunding a safe investment?
Equity crowdfunding offers a unique opportunity for investors and for Australian startups, but Australia’s regulatory framework surrounding crowdfunding still lags behind the rest of the world.
The best trading platforms in Australia for 2023
Follow these tips to find the best share trading platform for you.
Ask an Expert