How to buy European Cobalt shares | A$0.042
Own European Cobalt shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
European Cobalt Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. European Cobalt shares (EUC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.042 – a decrease of 4.55% over the previous week. European Cobalt has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $151,320.
How to buy shares in European Cobalt
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for European Cobalt . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: EUC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until European Cobalt reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.042, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of European Cobalt . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- European Cobalt key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is European Cobalt stock a buy or sell?
- European Cobalt performance over time
- European Cobalt 's financials
- How volatile are European Cobalt shares?
- Does European Cobalt pay a dividend?
- Have European Cobalt shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted European Cobalt 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, European Cobalt 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.042, which is 69.05% up on its pre-crash value of $0.013 and 425.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.008.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of European Cobalt shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $562.50 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $2,625.00.
European Cobalt share priceUse our graph to track the performance of EUC stocks over time.
European Cobalt shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.042|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.008 - AUDA$0.056|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0409|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0333|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.009|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy European Cobalt stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
European Cobalt price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-12)||5.00%|
|1 month (2020-09-22)||0%|
|3 months (2020-07-18)||N/A|
|6 months (2020-04-18)||N/A|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||N/A|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||-17.65%|
|3 years (2017-10-19)||-77.89%|
|5 years (2015-10-19)||-93.08%|
European Cobalt financials
|Gross profit TTM||$151,320|
|Return on assets TTM||-8.75%|
|Return on equity TTM||-15.75%|
|Market capitalisation||$36.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
European Cobalt share dividends
We're not expecting European Cobalt to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have European Cobalt 's shares ever split?
European Cobalt 's shares were split on a 1:13 basis on 30 November 2016. So if you had owned 13 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your European Cobalt shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1200% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for European Cobalt shares which in turn could have impacted European Cobalt 's share price.
European Cobalt share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, European Cobalt 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.008 up to $0.056. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while European Cobalt 's is 1.5185. This would suggest that European Cobalt 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
European Cobalt overview
European Cobalt Limited engages in the acquisition, exploration, and evaluation of resource based projects in Canada, Australia, Indonesia, and Europe. The company explores for cobalt, nickel, copper, gold, and silver deposits. Its flagship project is the 100% owned Dobsina project located in central Slovakia. The company was formerly known as Western Mining Network Limited and changed its name to European Cobalt Limited in May 2017. European Cobalt Limited was incorporated in 2010 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy xbox one racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox one consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox one chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox one cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert