How to buy Eureka Group Holdings shares | A$0.385
Own Eureka Group Holdings shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Eureka Group Holdings Limited is a real estate services business based in Australia. Eureka Group Holdings shares (EGH) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.385 – the same closing value as a week prior. Eureka Group Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $24.8 million.
How to buy shares in Eureka Group Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Eureka Group Holdings . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: EGH. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Eureka Group Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.385, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Eureka Group Holdings . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Eureka Group Holdings key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Eureka Group Holdings stock a buy or sell?
- Eureka Group Holdings performance over time
- Are Eureka Group Holdings shares over-valued?
- Eureka Group Holdings 's financials
- How volatile are Eureka Group Holdings shares?
- Does Eureka Group Holdings pay a dividend?
- Have Eureka Group Holdings shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Eureka Group Holdings 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Eureka Group Holdings 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.385, which is 0.00% up on its pre-crash value of $0.385 and 48.08% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.26.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Eureka Group Holdings shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $714.29 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,000.00.
Eureka Group Holdings share priceUse our graph to track the performance of EGH stocks over time.
Eureka Group Holdings shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.385|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.26 - AUDA$0.405|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.3879|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.3343|
|Dividend yield||AUDA$0.01 (2.89%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.035|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Eureka Group Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Eureka Group Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-13)||1.32%|
|1 month (2020-09-21)||0%|
|3 months (2020-07-20)||20.31%|
|6 months (2020-04-20)||35.09%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||32.76%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||28.33%|
|3 years (2017-10-20)||10.00%|
|5 years (2015-10-20)||-33.62%|
Is Eureka Group Holdings under- or over-valued?
Valuing Eureka Group Holdings stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Eureka Group Holdings 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Eureka Group Holdings 's P/E ratio
Eureka Group Holdings 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 11x. In other words, Eureka Group Holdings shares trade at around 11x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Eureka Group Holdings 's EBITDA
Eureka Group Holdings 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $9.2 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Eureka Group Holdings 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Eureka Group Holdings financials
|Revenue TTM||$24.8 million|
|Operating margin TTM||35.69%|
|Gross profit TTM||$10.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||3.98%|
|Return on equity TTM||9.67%|
|Market capitalisation||$88.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Eureka Group Holdings share dividends
Dividend payout ratio: 36.67% of net profits
Recently Eureka Group Holdings has paid out, on average, around 36.67% of net profits as dividends. That has enabled analysts to estimate a "forward annual dividend yield" of 2.89% of the current stock value. This means that over a year, based on recent payouts (which are sadly no guarantee of future payouts), Eureka Group Holdings shareholders could enjoy a 2.89% return on their shares, in the form of dividend payments. In Eureka Group Holdings 's case, that would currently equate to about A$0.01 per share.
While Eureka Group Holdings 's payout ratio might seem fairly standard, it's worth remembering that Eureka Group Holdings may be investing much of the rest of its net profits in future growth.
The latest dividend was paid out to all shareholders who bought their shares by 30 August 2020 (the "ex-dividend date").
Have Eureka Group Holdings 's shares ever split?
Eureka Group Holdings 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 17 August 2010. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Eureka Group Holdings shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Eureka Group Holdings shares which in turn could have impacted Eureka Group Holdings 's share price.
Eureka Group Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Eureka Group Holdings 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.26 up to $0.405. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Eureka Group Holdings 's is 0.7371. This would suggest that Eureka Group Holdings 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Eureka Group Holdings overview
Eureka Group Holdings Limited, together with its subsidiaries, owns and manages senior independent living communities in Australia. The company operates in two segments, Rental Villages and Property Management. It also provides specialist property management and caretaking services; and catering services. The company was formerly known as SCV Group Limited and changed its name to Eureka Group Holdings Limited in October 2010. Eureka Group Holdings Limited was incorporated in 2001 and is headquartered in Southport, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert