How to buy Eumundi Group shares
Own Eumundi Group shares in just a few minutes.
Eumundi Group Limited is a lodging business based in Australia. Eumundi Group shares (EBG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Eumundi Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $20.7 million.
How to buy shares in Eumundi Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Eumundi Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: EBG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Eumundi Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Eumundi Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Eumundi Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Eumundi Group stock a buy or sell?
- Eumundi Group performance over time
- Are Eumundi Group shares over-valued?
- Eumundi Group 's financials
- How volatile are Eumundi Group shares?
- Does Eumundi Group pay a dividend?
- Have Eumundi Group shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Eumundi Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of EBG stocks over time.
Eumundi Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.79 - AUDA$1.05|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.8347|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.8436|
|Dividend yield||AUDA$0.05 (5.16%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.036|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Eumundi Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Is Eumundi Group under- or over-valued?
Valuing Eumundi Group stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Eumundi Group 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Eumundi Group 's P/E ratio
Eumundi Group 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 22x. In other words, Eumundi Group shares trade at around 22x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Eumundi Group 's EBITDA
Eumundi Group 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $3 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Eumundi Group 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Eumundi Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$20.7 million|
|Operating margin TTM||6.27%|
|Gross profit TTM||$8.7 million|
|Return on assets TTM||1.14%|
|Return on equity TTM||-2.65%|
|Market capitalisation||$37.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Eumundi Group share dividends
Dividend payout ratio: 153.31% of net profits
Recently Eumundi Group has paid out, on average, around 153.31% of net profits as dividends. That has enabled analysts to estimate a "forward annual dividend yield" of 5.16% of the current stock value. This means that over a year, based on recent payouts (which are sadly no guarantee of future payouts), Eumundi Group shareholders could enjoy a 5.16% return on their shares, in the form of dividend payments. In Eumundi Group 's case, that would currently equate to about A$0.05 per share.
Eumundi Group 's payout ratio would broadly be considered high, and as such this stock could appeal to those looking to generate an income. Bear in mind however that companies should normally also look to re-invest a decent amount of net profits to ensure future growth.
The latest dividend was paid out to all shareholders who bought their shares by 26 February 2020 (the "ex-dividend date").
Have Eumundi Group 's shares ever split?
Eumundi Group 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 21 November 2016. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Eumundi Group shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Eumundi Group shares which in turn could have impacted Eumundi Group 's share price.
Eumundi Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Eumundi Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.79 up to $1.05. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Eumundi Group 's is 0.0753. This would suggest that Eumundi Group 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Eumundi Group overview
Eumundi Group Limited engages in the hotel management and retail property investment businesses in Australia. The company's Hotel Operations segment sells owns and operates public hotels with bar, bistro, and gaming facilities; and conducts commercial and retail liquor sales through owned and leased premises. It operates the Ashmore Tavern, Aspley Central Taverns hotels, and Aspley Shopping Centre and Aspley Arcade Shopping Village. The company's Investment Property Operations segment owns and leases investment property assets to retail tenants. Eumundi Group Limited was incorporated in 1989 and is headquartered in Brisbane, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert