How to buy Eumundi Group (EBG) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Eumundi Group shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Eumundi Group Limited is a lodging business based in Australia. Eumundi Group shares (EBG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Eumundi Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $26.2 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Eumundi Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Eumundi Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: EBG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Eumundi Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Eumundi Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Eumundi Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Eumundi Group stock a buy or sell?
- Eumundi Group performance over time
- Are Eumundi Group shares over-valued?
- Eumundi Group 's financials
- How volatile are Eumundi Group shares?
- Does Eumundi Group pay a dividend?
- Have Eumundi Group shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Eumundi Group stock price (ASX:EBG)Use our graph to track the performance of EBG stocks over time.
Eumundi Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.9 - $1.02|
|50-day moving average||$0.9882|
|200-day moving average||$0.9715|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.103|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Eumundi Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Eumundi Group price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-08)||1|
|1 month (2021-09-16)||0.50%|
|3 months (2021-07-16)||8.11%|
|6 months (2021-04-16)||5.26%|
|1 year (2020-10-16)||9.89%|
|2 years (2019-10-14)||-2.91%|
|5 years (2016-10-14)||-88.37%|
Is Eumundi Group under- or over-valued?
Valuing Eumundi Group stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Eumundi Group 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Eumundi Group 's P/E ratio
Eumundi Group 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 10x. In other words, Eumundi Group shares trade at around 10x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Eumundi Group 's EBITDA
Eumundi Group 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $4.9 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Eumundi Group 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Eumundi Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$26.2 million|
|Operating margin TTM||12.92%|
|Gross profit TTM||$13.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||2.81%|
|Return on equity TTM||10.54%|
|Market capitalisation||$41.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Eumundi Group share dividends
We're not expecting Eumundi Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Eumundi Group 's shares ever split?
Eumundi Group 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 21 November 2016. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Eumundi Group shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Eumundi Group shares which in turn could have impacted Eumundi Group 's share price.
Eumundi Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Eumundi Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.9 up to $1.02. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Eumundi Group 's is 0.0377. This would suggest that Eumundi Group 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Eumundi Group overview
Eumundi Group Limited engages in the hotel management and retail property investment businesses in Australia. The company's Hotel Operations segment owns and operates public hotels with bar, bistro, and gaming facilities; and conducts commercial and retail liquor sales through owned and leased premises. It operates the Ashmore Tavern, Aspley Central Taverns hotels, and Aspley Shopping Centre and Aspley Arcade Shopping Village. The company's Investment Property Operations segment owns and leases investment property assets to retail tenants. Eumundi Group Limited was incorporated in 1989 and is headquartered in Ashmore, Australia.
Stocks similar to Eumundi Group
Eumundi Group in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why is the a2 Milk (A2M) share price on a high?
Shares in the trans-Tasman dairy company are down 55% over the last 12 months.
Why has the Bank of Queensland (BOQ) share price stumbled?
Shares in the Brisbane-based lender have risen nearly 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Tissue Repair IPO
Everything we know about the Tissue Repair IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Illuvium (ILV) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Illuvium (ILV) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
What is weighing down the Westpac share price today?
Westpac shares are up 43% over the past 12 months.
16 stocks to watch following Sydney’s “freedom day”
Airports, travel agents and pubs are set to soar post lockdown, but should share investors look beyond immediate short-term wins?
Why is the IAG share price on a high today?
Shares in the insurer are up just 10% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Nimy Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Nimy Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Why the EML Payments share price is plunging today
The payment services company’s shares are up 16% in the last year.
How to invest in the Parabellum Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Parabellum Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert